PDA

View Full Version : Mike Vick a Viking in 2008?

Vikestand
07-24-2007, 03:26 PM
It has been made clear that he wont be a Falcon next year. While listening to the Dan Patrick show they said that Minnesota would be one of the front runners for Vick.......THIS IS ONLY if Vick makes a plea, apologizes and comes clean with every and wipes the slate clean. If he doesnt do that he could be going to jail.

SOOOO What do you guys think?

Prophet
07-24-2007, 03:27 PM
I think you use to work for Timothy Leary.

BadlandsVikings
07-24-2007, 03:29 PM
"Vikestand" wrote:

It has been made clear that he wont be a Falcon next year. While listening to the Dan Patrick show they said that Minnesota would be one of the front runners for Vick.......THIS IS ONLY if Vick makes a plea, apologizes and comes clean with every and wipes the slate clean. If he doesnt do that he could be going to jail.

I think you're special, you deserve a prize

http://www.bamboozle.ca/wp-content/ColonBlow.jpg

Vikes_King
07-24-2007, 03:29 PM
never going to happen. not only because of our code of conduct instilled and the quality of players BChill & Zygi look for, but because i dont see him as a good fit for our young offense

Zeus
07-24-2007, 03:31 PM
"Vikestand" wrote:

Why would I want a mediocre run-first QB who's already failed in a WCO system and who carries a ton of baggage with him?

Vick is a STAR in reputation only.
His on-field performances are barely better than the bottom of the barrel.

Blech.

=Z=

NodakPaul
07-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Not a snowball's chance in hell.
That idea is so asinine that I am not even going to elaborate.
Dan Patrick is an idiot.

josdin00
07-24-2007, 03:34 PM
"Vikestand" wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Forum%20Insults/Bunny20Cry.jpg

No.

jmcdon00
07-24-2007, 03:39 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Vikestand" wrote:

Why would I want a mediocre run-first QB who's already failed in a WCO system and who carries a ton of baggage with him?

Blech.

=Z=

You can't be serious, bottom of the barrel. He threw for 20tds and ran for over 1000 yards. I am not saying he is a good fit for the vikings, but he certainly is not bottom of the barrel.

Billy Boy
07-24-2007, 03:45 PM
Not only do I think we should get him but I think we should trade several future high round pics to get him this year, that way we can have him till 2013, and don't have to fight for him on FA.

Vick is the last piece of the puzzle that forms a Superbowl for the Vikes!

We need this guy.

Heres his stats last year, they are amazing.

2006 ATL 16 204 388 52.6 2474 154.6 6.4 0 20 13 123 1039 64.9 8.4 2 3 3

duvaldomo
07-24-2007, 03:46 PM
"jmcdon00" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Vikestand" wrote:

Blech.

=Z=

You can't be serious, bottom of the barrel. He threw for 20tds and ran for over 1000 yards. I am not saying he is a good fit for the vikings, but he certainly is not bottom of the barrel.

Took the words right out my mouth. I like vick, dont have the strongest arm or best accuracy but this guy is can play some football. Yeah hes a run first QB but if our WRs dont get better we are better off with a scrambling QB. But anyways I dont see this happening at all.

BadlandsVikings
07-24-2007, 03:48 PM
"Billy" wrote:

Not only do I think we should get him but I think we should trade several future high round pics to get him this year, that way we can have him till 2013.

Vick is the last piece of the puzzle that forms a Superbowl for the Vikes!

We need this guy.

http://allamericanspeakers.com/sportspeakers/photos/Herschel_Walker.jpg

mountainviking
07-24-2007, 03:48 PM
OMG :o
WTF are you thinking??????

I was going to start a thread called, "What dirtball/slimebag owner is nasty enough to sign Vick if he gets out of jail in time to ever play again?"

And instead I find this??????
I just vomited a little in my mouth...

VikingPatrick
07-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Oh that would be great!! We can bring back Koren Robinson for him to throw to as well!!
And Dimitrius Underwood can
lead the defense!!
Next thing we will hear is that Al Davis is moving the Raiders back to LA and the Vikes are moving to Oakland cause Ziggi cant find a way to get a stadium approved!!!
The Oakland Vikings.....with those thugs on the team.......
THAT would make sense!!

PATUEY!!

Wheres Mike McMahon when you need a QB????

baumy300
07-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Mike Vick has already played his last game in the NFL.

thevikingfan
07-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Vick has a worse chance of being a viking than randy moss does.Plus he is overrated,so what if he can run for 1000 Yards they have running backs for that he's not accurate he doesnt throw a lot of touchdowns and the only reason hes been to so many pro bowls is that the nfc has a lot of mediocre qb's

NordicNed
07-24-2007, 03:53 PM
You Sir,

Gotta have one of these, just for starting such a topic..

http://media.funlol.com/content/img/0363.jpg

baumy300
07-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Vince Young now, that's a QB.

All he does is win. Whether he runs or passes, all he does is win. That's what we need.

tb04512
07-24-2007, 03:59 PM
"baumy300" wrote:

Vince Young now, that's a QB.

All he does is win. Whether he runs or passes, all he does is win. That's what we need.

gross... id rather have Thigpen as our qb

ThorSPL
07-24-2007, 04:00 PM
I feel more stupid for reading this thread.

VikesfaninWis
07-24-2007, 04:02 PM
No thanks, I'll pass.. While Mike Vick is a good talent, he comes with way to much baggage.. After all of this crap with the dog fighting ring, he will be lucky if he plays in the NFL ever again.. I will take my chances with Jackson if those are the only two options I have..

ItalianStallion
07-24-2007, 04:03 PM
"VikingPatrick" wrote:

Oh that would be great!! We can bring back Koren Robinson for him to throw to as well!!
And Dimitrius Underwood can
lead the defense!!
Next thing we will hear is that Al Davis is moving the Raiders back to LA and the Vikes are moving to Oakland cause Ziggi cant find a way to get a stadium approved!!!
The Oakland Vikings.....with those thugs on the team.......
THAT would make sense!!

PATUEY!!

Wheres Mike McMahon when you need a QB????

Mike McMahon is busy showing the CFL that he sucks at Canadian Football too.

Vikestand
07-24-2007, 04:03 PM
Sweet guys, just asking what you thought. No need to bash me. a-holes!

MetalMike-LoudVike
07-24-2007, 04:15 PM
A thread like just goes to show how long the off-season is. Sheer maddness I tell you
can we all just put a shackle on our brains and stop free-range thinking?............ No
lets all be grateful we all have another topic to discuss.

Oh as for Vick as a Viking I would vote no on that one.

ItalianStallion
07-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Seriously what did their parents teach the Vick brothers that made them such colossal f*ckups.

RK.
07-24-2007, 04:28 PM
"Vikestand" wrote:

You haven't been bashed til Del Rio posts in your thread.
;D

Vic will be in jail in 2008 so no chance.
Vic is an exciting player to watch and he makes things happen.
He is not that bad a passer and is like having another back in the back field.
There is a reason Atlanta just gave him a 10yr 130 million dollar contract.
IMO if he beats the rap he will be playing in Atlanta.
If he doesn't he won't be playing anywhere.

ultravikingfan
07-24-2007, 04:37 PM
"Vikestand" wrote:

What do you expect?
Do we all have to say, "man that guy is smart, I never thought of that".
How many teams would even want to touch that guy?
We got rid of dipshits already, why get another one?

Vick is overrated and is in deep shit for doing something completely stupid beyond belief.
Did you even bother to read the 2 threads of us ripping him to death?

And you want to call us a-holes?

Well, ask a stupid fucken question and you get an honest answer.

vikingivan
07-24-2007, 04:39 PM
"jmcdon00" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Vikestand" wrote:

Blech.

=Z=

Zeus said, barely better than bottom of the barrel.
He is a coach killer.
Just ask Jim Mora.
He will never be in a Viking jersey.
Thank the lord for that.

BadlandsVikings
07-24-2007, 04:43 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/westvirginiavikings/mikevickpoop02.jpg

kjdaddy
07-24-2007, 04:51 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/westvirginiavikings/mikevickpoop02.jpg

Love that!!
Nice job badlands.

Vikestand
07-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Go f... yourself for all I care. I was asking a simple question because its better FOOTBALL talk than "Teacher Punishes Girls with pond Squats" or "Boy Swats Girls, Faces Jail". I didnt say I wanted him on our team did I? I was responding to a what an NFL analyst had said on the Dan Patrick Show. I figured people would be interested in hearing the Vikings brought into that conversation. Maybe you're not a fan? Are you here to get a date?

Prophet
07-24-2007, 04:57 PM
"Vikestand" wrote:

Go f... yourself for all I care. I was asking a simple question because its better FOOTBALL talk than "Teacher Punishes Girls with pond Squats" or "Boy Swats Girls, Faces Jail". I didnt say I wanted him on our team did I? I was responding to a what an NFL analyst had said on the Dan Patrick Show. I figured people would be interested in hearing the Vikings brought into that conversation. Maybe you're not a fan? Are you here to get a date?

Don't get your panties in a wad.
You brought up a ridiculous scenario brought up by some asshat on the Patrick show and you had to know that it was going to be a controversial topic.

I love that you threw out the true fan card.

If you don't want to read the off topic threads then don't go in those forums.
Personally, I would rather read the 'taking a dump' thread than read moronic threads like this one.
But, I'm posting in it for the second time so I must be an idiot.
Wait, everyone is an idiot.

I wish I could be a true fan.

Vikestand
07-24-2007, 05:02 PM
Wasn't trying to throw out the "true fan card". But wouldn't you be concerned if something like that was mentioned about our team?

Jesus christ...this is the second topic I have posted on this site within the last 6 months and both times I have been ripped. The other was along the same lines. I have been on this site since I was a frosh/soph. in high school(5-6years). It has changed toward the negative.

Marrdro
07-24-2007, 05:12 PM
"Vikestand" wrote:

Wasn't trying to throw out the "true fan card". But wouldn't you be concerned if something like that was mentioned about our team?

Holy Bones!...this is the second topic I have posted on this site within the last 6 months and both times I have been ripped. The other was along the same lines. I have been on this site since I was a frosh/soph. in high school(5-6years). It has changed toward the negative.
I guess my efforts to turn everyone to the purple side of optimism is failing.

I had alot of hope for this guy though:

I graduate next may with a BS of science in computer aided drafting and design technology.... Im going for my masters at Washington U.(St. Louis) in Mechanical Engineering... ..I already have a job lined up with Boeing(I have an internship now)

I apologize Webby for letting this one get away.
:o

Seriously, relax dude.
All of us make a dumb post everyonce in awhile.
Just try a little harder next time.

Nightgaunt
07-24-2007, 05:13 PM
"Vikestand" wrote:

Holy Bones!...this is the second topic I have posted on this site within the last 6 months and both times I have been ripped. The other was along the same lines. I have been on this site since I was a frosh/soph. in high school(5-6years). It has changed toward the negative.

QFT! Why i no longer barely post, to many Lombardi reincarnate that gave little timmy a computer to keep his low self esteem amused, and it's so easy to act e-thug to someone when there not standing next to you. The greatness of the the internet. Now back to my cave for another 2-3 months before i make another token post.....

midgensa
07-24-2007, 05:14 PM
There is no way this team that would not put up with C-Pep's whining or Koren's brush with the law would even come close to letting a piece of scum like Vick play for them.

V-Unit
07-24-2007, 05:14 PM
To honestly answering your question Vikestand, without ripping you, I think it would be a horrible idea. He fills the seats but several here have been fans for way to long to care about ticket sales.

Vick doesn't make sense because he is a special player, but not a winner. Even he had not gotten in the trouble with the law, even if he wasn't a punk with an attitude problem, his skill on the field does not translate to wins. So I think we would be better off staying with TJ one more year, drafting a QB in the 1st round, or getting a vet FA QB.

TheWhizzinator
07-24-2007, 05:24 PM
No sh*t guys - give the guy a break. A rumor comes up on the radio about our team and everyone rips into him for asking a question. sh*t - I hope FB season starts soon, cause we got some cranky Vikes fans out there!

Billy Boy
07-24-2007, 05:29 PM
"Vikestand" wrote:

Jesus christ...this is the second topic I have posted on this site within the last 6 months and both times I have been ripped. The other was along the same lines. I have been on this site since I was a frosh/soph. in high school(5-6years). It has changed toward the negative.

On a side note you hit the magical 300 posts! HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

"TheWhizzinator" wrote:

No sh*t guys - give the guy a break. A rumor comes up on the radio about our team and everyone rips into him for asking a question. sh*t - I hope FB season starts soon, cause we got some cranky Vikes fans out there!

Its the hot humidity.
The AC can't keep up with it, my arm pits are sticky and this tie is chaffing my neck.

VikesFan4Life
07-24-2007, 05:44 PM
Vick?
I don't want this scumbag anywhere near my favorite team.

shockzilla
07-24-2007, 05:51 PM
"VikesFan4Life" wrote:

Vick?
I don't want this scumbag anywhere near my favorite team.

What he said.

RK.
07-24-2007, 06:07 PM
"TheWhizzinator" wrote:

Exactly!!
Nice post Wizz. Lighten up boys the season will start soon.
He was just posting about something he heard, give him a break.

ultravikingfan
07-24-2007, 06:09 PM
"Vikestand" wrote:

Maybe that should tell you something!
;D

You asked, people responded.
Could've done w/o the personal attacks, but they responded.