PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested?

enlvikeman
11-04-2004, 11:00 PM
Hello my Viking bretheren. I have two tickets to the Redskins Vikings game here in Landover Maryland. They are very good tickets. 50 yard line 2nd row back behind the Vikings bench! My wife was supposed to go with me however it looks like she might not be able to go. So to anyone here who resides adjacent to Maryland and bleeds purple like me I invite you to send me a shout. I must warn you though that the tickets were not cheap.

Here's the good part of all this...I am a police officer who works in the same county where Fed Ex field is located. Our department provides primary security for the Redskins which includes the parking lot, endzone bar, field, etc. Not only would you get free good parking, but there is a slight chance (wink wink) we might get to take ourselves down to the visiting locker room area. I allready have the details worked out so give me holler if your game. I thought about putting the ticket on ebay however I've been coming here for almost three years and I believe this site has some of the best Viking fans worldwide!

cajunvike
11-04-2004, 11:29 PM
"enlvikeman" wrote:

Hello my Viking bretheren. I have two tickets to the Redskins Vikings game here in Landover Maryland. They are very good tickets. 50 yard line 2nd row back behind the Vikings bench! My wife was supposed to go with me however it looks like she might not be able to go. So to anyone here who resides adjacent to Maryland and bleeds purple like me I invite you to send me a shout. I must warn you though that the tickets were not cheap.

Here's the good part of all this...I am a police officer who works in the same county where Fed Ex field is located. Our department provides primary security for the Redskins which includes the parking lot, endzone bar, field, etc. Not only would you get free good parking, but there is a slight chance (wink wink) we might get to take ourselves down to the visiting locker room area. I allready have the details worked out so give me holler if your game. I thought about putting the ticket on ebay however I've been coming here for almost three years and I believe this site has some of the best Viking fans worldwide!

I am in Falls Church, VA and intrigued by your offer...PM me and we will talk.

VKG4LFE
11-05-2004, 12:49 PM
Damn, I knew there was a reason I always wanted to live on the east coast!!

PhillyVikes
11-05-2004, 05:11 PM
I would also be intrested, I live in the area also.

enlvikeman
11-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Pm me all of your contact info...I'll get in contact with all of you early next month.

Odin VAVikefan
11-06-2004, 11:48 AM
Aw hey Cajun, my sister lives in Falls Church (condo on Rte 7 across from the Home Depot in Seven Corners) and I live in Alexandria when I'm not at Mary Washington in Fredericksburg. Good to know that we've got some PP.org reps in the area!

cajunvike
11-06-2004, 08:38 PM
"Odin VAVikefan" wrote:

Aw hey Cajun, my sister lives in Falls Church (condo on Rte 7 across from the Home Depot in Seven Corners) and I live in Alexandria when I'm not at Mary Washington in Fredericksburg. Good to know that we've got some PP.org reps in the area!

True that...I am just north of the I-66/Rt. 7 intersection before you get to Tyson's Corner...this is absolutely a great area to live in (except they don't broadcast enough Vikings games). We have a pretty good sized group that goes snowboarding up in Southern PA (Liberty and Whitetail) if you are interested this winter. GO VIKES!!!

PacNWVike
11-06-2004, 09:28 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"Odin VAVikefan" wrote:

True that...I am just north of the I-66/Rt. 7 intersection before you get to Tyson's Corner...this is absolutely a great area to live in (except they don't broadcast enough Vikings games). We have a pretty good sized group that goes snowboarding up in Southern PA (Liberty and Whitetail) if you are interested this winter. GO VIKES!!!

By the Hammers of Thor!!!!!! I visit the DC area every few months and would love to hook up with any of you folks for a pint or two or three of your favorite libation... :occasion5: I normally stay in Old Town Alexandria, but in April I'll be out by Dulles. Anyone open for some chow and brew? enlvikeman, you be safe out there! 8) Skol Vikings!!!

cajunvike
11-06-2004, 11:16 PM
"PacNWVike" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"Odin VAVikefan" wrote:

By the Hammers of Thor!!!!!! I visit the DC area every few months and would love to hook up with any of you folks for a pint or two or three of your favorite libation... :occasion5: I normally stay in Old Town Alexandria, but in April I'll be out by Dulles. Anyone open for some chow and brew? enlvikeman, you be safe out there! 8) Skol Vikings!!!

PM me with the details sometime in March and I will make time to meet you...we can discuss the Vikes Super Bowl win and Draft 2005 at the same time! :cheers:

PAvikesfan
11-07-2004, 01:30 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"Odin VAVikefan" wrote:

holy shit cajun... i live in Southern PA... and if you mean whitehall i live like 5 minutes away from there...in Allentown. PP represents all over.

later.