PDA

View Full Version : Griffin case dismissed



tb04512
07-19-2007, 08:39 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2942658

i still laugh "saggy pants" ha

singersp
07-20-2007, 07:04 AM
Vikings: Griffin resolves legal problem (http://www.startribune.com/vikings/story/1313841.html)

Staff And Wire Services
startribune.com

Last update: July 19, 2007 – 10:05 PM

...It remains unclear if the NFL will discipline Griffin under the league's personal conduct policy. "We're hopeful the commissioner [Roger Goodell] will take no action based on this resolution," Valentini said....

singersp
07-20-2007, 07:30 AM
I wonder if part of the agreement deal was that he had to buy & wear a belt when out in public?
:P

Prophet
07-20-2007, 08:00 AM
I heard he has to wear a belt and suspenders for 6 mos.

PurpleTide
07-20-2007, 08:05 AM
What the heck is a "Dustup"? Some sorta skirmish?

Zeus
07-20-2007, 08:32 AM
"PurpleTide" wrote:


What the heck is a "Dustup"? Some sorta skirmish?


Yes.
It's not quite a fracas, but more than a tiff.

=Z=

PurpleTide
07-20-2007, 08:58 AM
Thanks for clearing that up for me Zeus.

seaniemck7
07-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Fuck that club and their self absorbed bouncers.
I checked out the website. It looks to cater to the douchebag enthusiast.
Take a look at the write up on "Our Dress Code".
F-ing retarded. If I were Griff, I would have told that guy to eat a dick too.

http://www.spinmn.com/index2.htm

BadlandsVikings
07-20-2007, 02:53 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


I heard he has to wear a belt and suspenders for 6 mos.


I also heard he has to wear the suspenders with his uniform.

NodakPaul
07-20-2007, 03:22 PM
"seaniemck7" wrote:


floop that club and their self absorbed bouncers.
I checked out the website. It looks to cater to the douchebag enthusiast.
Take a look at the write up on "Our Dress Code".
F-ing Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd. If I were Griff, I would have told that guy to eat a slick willy too.

http://www.spinmn.com/index2.htm



So people who don't dress the same way as you are "douchbag enthusiasts"?
The club is private property.
If someone doesn't want to follow their rules, then they shouldn't go.

In the end I am glad that the case was dismissed.
I like Griffin and don't want to see him in trouble.

Billy Boy
07-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Hmm he must have had some of those flashy ACLU lawyers on his side.


He got off pretty easy but I think this "continuance for dismissal" is fair enough.

tastywaves
07-20-2007, 05:27 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


"seaniemck7" wrote:


floop that club and their self absorbed bouncers.
I checked out the website. It looks to cater to the douchebag enthusiast.
Take a look at the write up on "Our Dress Code".
F-ing Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd. If I were Griff, I would have told that guy to eat a slick willy too.

http://www.spinmn.com/index2.htm



So people who don't dress the same way as you are "douchbag enthusiasts"?
The club is private property.
If someone doesn't want to follow their rules, then they shouldn't go.

In the end I am glad that the case was dismissed.
I like Griffin and don't want to see him in trouble.


They have a right to enforce a dress code, I have no problem with that.
But if he was invited in by a manager to a VIP room, shouldn't they have done a pants check on him at that time.. and why didn't the manager clear things up with his bouncers.
Once again, nothing makes sense on these reports.
Whatever, glad its done, at least no animals were harmed in any way.