PDA

View Full Version : SINGER SP or WEBBY - HELP!

Rookie444
07-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Please fix my reply button function...it appears to be disabled.

singersp
07-05-2007, 08:29 PM
LOL! What do you want me to do? I'm not a mod, nor can I change or fix problems on this site.

I'm a mere peon here just like everybody else.

The best I can do is tell you you posted this in the wrong forum. It should be in "Help".

I think if you don't have a reply button, somehow you've been banished to PP.O Hell.

For shits & giggles, go to a thread there & see if you can reply to a thread.

baumy300
07-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Aahahahaha.

Webby
07-05-2007, 08:46 PM
"Rookie444" wrote:

Judging from your avatar you are one step from the Big Buh Bye, and that means limited options.
OHHHH!!!

Or instead of firing up a silly thread, you could either PM me, email me....its all available on every one of my posts.

But that's just me thinking you could do it the easy way and not annoy me that you annoyed others with this post.

singersp
07-05-2007, 08:51 PM
"Webby" wrote:

"Rookie444" wrote:

Judging from your avatar you are one step from the Big Buh Bye, and that means limited options.

OHHHH!!!

Or instead of firing up a silly thread, you could either PM me, email me....its all available on every one of my posts.

But that's just me thinking you could do it the easy way and not annoy me that you annoyed others with this post.

LOL! I completely missed that! I must be getting to old. I looked right at his avatar too.

Well at least the "or" in the thread title was lower case, so he can't be dinged for posting in all caps.