PDA

View Full Version : Nephilim has passed gas



cogitans
07-05-2007, 11:52 AM
According to Nephilims wife who accessed his account has told us in the yell that Nepilim has passed away.

I don't have any more details at this moment, but I know that many of you cared a lot for Nephilim (Mike) as I did.

May he rest in peace.

baumy300
07-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Is this a joke?

If not, I hope his family is ok. R.I.P

BloodyHorns82
07-05-2007, 11:57 AM
I see his last post was on June 29th. RIP nephilm.
May your family stay safe through this extraordinarily difficult time.

ultravikingfan
07-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Damn!

Neph was a cool brother.
I saw the dialogue in the yell.

Rest in peace my friend.

Webby
07-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Deeply saddened.
Wish I had more time to know you....

Bless his family, wife and new baby.

PurplePeopleEaters
07-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Rest in Peace Neph.

From talking with him on the site and reading his posts he seemed like a very friendly and genuine guy.

NodakPaul
07-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Oh my God.

RIP Neph.
His family will be in my prayers.

baumy300
07-05-2007, 01:00 PM
Wow, I was really hoping this was a sick joke...I guess not.

Hopefully the family is ok. Neph is at the big game in the sky right now, watching over training camp.


R.I.P man.

skum
07-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Very sorry to hear this kind of news
:'(

Neph was a cool guy.

rest in piece.

marcosMN
07-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Oh no...

I remember talking with him all the time in the yell, joking with him at the tailgate, etc...

My condolences to his family. Especially the new little one and mother.

This is truly a dark day in PP.O history.

We will miss you, Neph. Rest in peace.

*On a side note, if anyone hears of any services being held, I would love to pay my respects. He mentioned that he lived not too far from me.

Mr Anderson
07-05-2007, 01:22 PM
How unfortunate. The times I spoke with him he seemed like a really good guy.

He just got a book deal done, so hopefully that money goes to his wife and child... maybe they'll make a movie out of it and they can really live easy.


May he rest in peace.

Zeus
07-05-2007, 01:36 PM
"cogitans" wrote:


According to Nephilims wife who accessed his account has told us in the yell that Nepilim has passed away.

I don't have any more details at this moment, but I know that many of you cared a lot for Nephilim (Mike) as I did.

May he rest in peace.


<S>

=Z=

OchoCinco
07-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Does anybody know what the hell happened??? I remember he just signed a book deal or something and he was really pumped. Really sad to hear. Best wishes to his family.....

Billy Boy
07-05-2007, 01:57 PM
RIP Neph. I am glad you succeeded at some amazing goals.

davike
07-05-2007, 02:01 PM
I am still not sure this isn't some kind of sick joke.

But if it is not I wish his family the best, he seemed like a really good guy to me. RIP

gr8vike
07-05-2007, 02:07 PM
This is truly a sad day. I only talked to him on here a few times and he seemed like a very good guy. My condolences to the family!

Lotza
07-05-2007, 02:08 PM
gee thats really sad news.


Rip man. seemed like a great guy

vikeswin2005
07-05-2007, 02:09 PM
my prayers are with his wife, child, and all family and friends

vikes_4_life_42
07-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Oh my gosh... this is a huge loss to PP.O. My prayers go to his family, I can only hope they find comfort in knowing he is in a better place. Neph seemed like a great guy, I enjoyed talking to him in the yell. He will be truely missed.

PP.O will never be the same without the Kidney Muncher
:'(

jargomcfargo
07-05-2007, 02:26 PM
Very sad if true. I'm glad he had the joy of getting his book published.
He will be missed here.

My prayers to his family.

vikingivan
07-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Rest in Peace Neph.
My prayers go out to your family.
I hope the good lord let's me witness at least one Vikings Superbowl win before he calls me home.

NordicNed
07-05-2007, 02:34 PM
This is truly some sad news, and Nephilims will be remembered and missed by me.
It's sad that he won't get to see the actual printing of his book, but at least it sounded like it was a done deal, so his family should be okay with the finacial aspect of that at least.




Still, my heart and prayers go out to his family during this time of great loose.




RIP
NEPH......

Slade
07-05-2007, 02:36 PM
wow.....this is sad. RIP Neph....

vegasvike
07-05-2007, 03:02 PM
man that really puts a new outlook on things. I hope the best for his family and may his soul be in a better place

ejmat
07-05-2007, 03:14 PM
RIP Neph.
We will miss you here.
Condolences to the family>

AngloVike
07-05-2007, 03:20 PM
This is very very sad to hear, especially with all the good things that were going on in his life - sometimes things that happen don't make any sense at all. I was looking back in the forums and found this post of his - think it says a lot about him.


you know i really enjoy coming to PPO and talking with people. I really enjoy the fun and excitementof friends. I love communicating with fellow Viking fans. Some of you I have met and are great people. I have nothing against making new friends, and some of you are dear tome, cause we either talk on messenger or sharean interest in each others lives. I thank you PPO and also....its rediculous to
rank members...caus e where all a big Viking family and it shouldn't matter


RIP Neph. My prayers go out to your family and hope that the good memories live on so that your little one learns what Dad was like.

FuadFan
07-05-2007, 03:26 PM
I thought it may have just been a name change when I saw it this is very sad to hear I hope the family will be okay and RIP Nephilim.

Mr-holland
07-05-2007, 03:31 PM
this is a big shock for all and a tremendous loss
you was a nice guy, a truly viking fan

I hope you find peace up there above, and we'll say a prayer out for you and you family

:'(

CrazyVikingsFan
07-05-2007, 03:33 PM
wow this sucks...r.i.p man....does anyone know what his book is called?

cajunvike
07-05-2007, 03:33 PM
WOW!
I go away for a few days and come back to this devastating news!

RIP Neph...I will miss the IM chats and razzing you about the Pimp Cane!

I was looking forward to the Washington DC book signing in the future...but alas, it was not to be.

Condolences to the wife and child...you WILL be missed here.

Prophet
07-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Wow.
RIP Kidney Muncher.
You will be missed.
I enjoyed reading your book and was looking forward to many more in the future.
Prayers to your family.
You were an interesting guy that blazed trails not followed by many, I respected that.
You will be missed in our little corner of the cyberworld.

Ltrey33
07-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Wow...that is really, really sad.

I remember talking to him for a while at the tailgate just a few months ago. He seemed like a great guy.

RIP Neph. We'll miss you!

happy camper
07-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Don't know much about Neph, but regardless, RIP brother.

May your family prevail through this undoubtedly tough time.

COJOMAY
07-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Do any of you know that Nephilim is a Biblical term which means "big" or "giant?" Seems to me Nephilim fit that description with a "big" heart!

singersp
07-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Neph was my guest for the Rams game. Although I spoke with him several times on Yahoo, that's the only time I met him in person.

He had everything going for him lately. A new beautiful daughter, a book that just got published with royalty rights & a movie deal on one of his books.

I tried calling his cell phone to get more info, but his cell phone is out of service.

I also checked for obits in the last 30 days, both in the Trib & the Press & came up empty.

If the rumor is true, RIP my friend. I'm glad I got to know you, if even for a brief period of time.

The one thing I know he yearned for, was a title here on PP.O.

Webby, could you please give him one?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/PPO%20Tailgating/p16-1.jpg

Webby
07-05-2007, 04:23 PM
"singersp" wrote:


Neph was my guest for the Rams game. Although I spoke with him several times on Yahoo, that's the only time I met him in person.

He had everything going for him lately. A new beautiful daughter, a book that just got published with royalty rights & a movie deal on one of his books.

I tried calling his cell phone to get more info, but his cell phone is out of service.

I also checked for obits in the last 30 days, both in the Trib & the Press & came up empty.

If the rumor is true, RIP my friend. I'm glad I got to know you, if even for a brief period of time.

The one thing I know he yearned for, was a title here on PP.O.

Webby, could you please give him one?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/PPO%20Tailgating/p16-1.jpg



I had planned on giving him one at the next tailgate as a surprise.


We will be honoring him in the PP.O Ring of Fame as well.


This sucks.

Well, if he is true to his druid beliefs, depending which set he was with, he may return to us as a bird at a tailgate event.

singersp
07-05-2007, 04:56 PM
http://unlimitedwriters.org/images/t38215073.jpg

Michael was born in New London, Connecticut son of Wallace and
Rosa. Michael has three brothers and two sisters
respectively. Michael is a practicing Druid and now resides in
Minneapolis, Minnesota.

To his credit, Michael is the brain of Unlimited Writer LLC. He is
supported by his wife Shanriel and his young one Araya.

As the director of the acquisitions of projects, Michael is also
well known across the country as the Founder of the Celestial
Druid Coven the Galactic Regime Federation.

Michael has the book Evolution of the Fallen to his credit, and
also is the mind behind the saga Regime Guard: 1000 years of
War-currently in writing.

Michael is also an ordained minister (1996)

Any projects available for Unlimted Writer LLC, Michael is
known to jump start it, in an effort to jump start your career.

Education: High School - Norwich Free Academy, Norwich, CT 06360


Major in English




Accomplishments:




Boy Scouts of America Life Scout 1990




Red Cross Lifeguard 1991




Author: Evolution of the Fallen 2006




Co-Author: Regime Guard 1000 Years 2007




Songwriter/ Monster Zero- 1993-2001






Ordained: 1996- United Life Church




Founder- Galactic Regime Federation- 1996

Interests: :
Writing and Project Coordinating, ghostwriting, novel writing

Work History



Mohegan Sun Casino- Security Department Officer 2001-2003



Mohegan Sun Casino- Food Beverage-Chef 1999-2001



Author- Evolution of the Fallen released 2008



Songwriter- Monster Zero 1997-2001



Songwriter- Dark Autumn 2001-2005

cajunvike
07-05-2007, 05:00 PM
NICE, Singer!

RIP, Neph.

SharperImage
07-05-2007, 05:08 PM
WoW he was just on yesterday... RIP Neph

Viking_Queen
07-05-2007, 05:09 PM
WOW that is crazy! Makes you realize how precious life really is and not take it for granted. This is a sad day and even though I only met him once he seemed like a pretty nice guy. My sympathy goes out to his family! RIP Neph!

RK.
07-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Any word on how he died?
So sad.
:'(

singersp
07-05-2007, 05:22 PM
"RK." wrote:


Any word on how he died?
So sad.

:'(


He ain't dead.

NEPH IS ALIVE!

PurpleTide
07-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Oh man was I feeling poorly for Nephilim..... then on the yell..... a ghost? naw, a Viking fan with a sicko friend.

baumy300
07-05-2007, 05:23 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"RK." wrote:


Any word on how he died?
So sad.
:'(


He ain't dead.

NEPH IS ALIVE!

Someone on here has A LOT of explaining to do....

Not f*cking funny.

BadlandsVikings
07-05-2007, 05:25 PM
I take back everything I said :D

Viking_Queen
07-05-2007, 05:25 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"RK." wrote:


Any word on how he died?
So sad.
:'(


He ain't dead.

NEPH IS ALIVE!


Death is never something to joke about! So not cool!

baumy300
07-05-2007, 05:26 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


I take back everything I said :D

Haha, same here.

I take my R.I.P. back
>:(

This is like on Big Daddy when Adam Sandlers character told his roommate that his parents died.

Except they didn't.

singersp
07-05-2007, 05:26 PM
He thinks someone hijacked his Yahoo

singersp
07-05-2007, 05:27 PM
So Neph.......... are you a born again Christian now?
:)

baumy300
07-05-2007, 05:29 PM
This is all really Cogitans fault.

Yep. All of it.

nephilimstorm
07-05-2007, 05:35 PM
really i don'tknow who did this to my account, but i am sorry guys for this...I am alive and well and i changed me password

sleepagent
07-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Damn . . . I didn't get a chance to say anything nice either!
;D

ViKing24
07-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey they have internet access in Heaven. hmm I never knew that!

vikes2456
07-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Hahaha, this was actually pretty funny

singersp
07-05-2007, 05:56 PM
It appears Cogs & Ultra were Del Rioed & took some of us along for the ride.

I still had my doubts, that's why I removed all instances of his last name in the bio before I posted it.

michaelmazid
07-05-2007, 06:03 PM
well i am glad that you are ok Neph.
:D

Ltrey33
07-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Well...we're glad you're not dead!

jaymz7
07-05-2007, 06:09 PM
I am glad that this turned out to be a bad hoax.
I am also glad everything is OK with you Neph.
Cant wait for the book to come out and I still have a chance to get it autographed by the author.

SharperImage
07-05-2007, 06:12 PM
thats so not cool i hate when people joke... well Neph we have to report u to the poliice for faking your death!! thats a felony :D

singersp
07-05-2007, 06:21 PM
NEPH (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4820776387661447315&q=it%27s+alive+young+frankenstein&total=7&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

SharperImage
07-05-2007, 06:24 PM
i love big blank spaces singer...what was that

singersp
07-05-2007, 06:29 PM
"SharperImage" wrote:


i love big blank spaces singer...what was that


I fixed the color

shockzilla
07-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Neph rises again!

NodakPaul
07-05-2007, 06:51 PM
WTF?

Welcome back Neph. ;)

SharperImage
07-05-2007, 06:54 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


WTF?

Welcome back Neph. ;)


LMao u say it like he went on a trip...they said he DIED!!! not went to flordia...but he says welcome back.. Man Neph u better check ur credit score... some1 couldve stole ur identity..but yea there is a 50,000 dollar reward for turning u in for faking ur death... so follow me please ;D

Mr Anderson
07-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Congratulations on your non-deadness Neph... you had us all worried.

sleepagent
07-05-2007, 07:31 PM
So this is where Neph went?

ultravikingfan
07-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Pretty fucken pathetic.

If you use a shared PC...log the fuck off.

COJOMAY
07-05-2007, 09:35 PM
"singersp" wrote:


NEPH (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4820776387661447315&q=it%27s+alive+young+frankenstein&total=7&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)


Funny stuff Singer!

cajunvike
07-05-2007, 10:26 PM
"Webby" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


Neph was my guest for the Rams game. Although I spoke with him several times on Yahoo, that's the only time I met him in person.

He had everything going for him lately. A new beautiful daughter, a book that just got published with royalty rights & a movie deal on one of his books.

I tried calling his cell phone to get more info, but his cell phone is out of service.

I also checked for obits in the last 30 days, both in the Trib & the Press & came up empty.

If the rumor is true, RIP my friend. I'm glad I got to know you, if even for a brief period of time.

The one thing I know he yearned for, was a title here on PP.O.

Webby, could you please give him one?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/PPO%20Tailgating/p16-1.jpg



I had planned on giving him one at the next tailgate as a surprise.


We will be honoring him in the PP.O Ring of Fame as well.


This sucks.

Well, if he is true to his druid beliefs, depending which set he was with, he may return to us as a bird at a tailgate event.


And his title WAS:

"Lying Liar who Tells Lies"

Note the literary reference!
:D

NDVikingFan66
07-05-2007, 11:03 PM
This was very sad, and I must say I sadly hung off on posting anything because I thought it was not true.

Glad it turned out to be a hoax.

mr.woo
07-05-2007, 11:04 PM
RIP NEPH ... o wait hes not dead? then FUCK YOU NEPH!
lol jm i was deeply saddened when i read the first few pages of the thread afraid i would never see the big eye avatar again lol

BloodyHorns82
07-05-2007, 11:09 PM
Jeez....
I just told my wife that some guy on PPO died...
Then 3 minutes later I open this thread back up and find out it was a hoax.

Glad your not dead Neph.
;D

BadlandsVikings
07-05-2007, 11:09 PM
Now if a pp.o really does die we're going to have to have a death certificate before we can believe anybody.

vikinggreg
07-05-2007, 11:23 PM
Glad to hear your still with us Neph....just started to read this thread for the first time and started out at the beginning :o

someone needs to update the title to Neph passed gas but is OK

marcosMN
07-05-2007, 11:45 PM
If I try to say anything else I'll go fucking insane, so...

Glad you're still here, neph.

cogitans
07-06-2007, 12:55 AM
I'm glad you're still here Neph, and I'm also very sorry that I became a part of this motherfucking sick joke.

I don't know who played it on me and thereby the rest of you but I can tell you as much as it was not funny one bit.

I hope you can all believe that if I didn't believe it were true I would never have posted a thread like this.

Right now I'm seriously pissed off. There is something in my world that you simply doesn't joke about, and that is probably why I fell for it like the sucker I apparently am.

AngloVike
07-06-2007, 02:19 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


Now if a pp.o really does die we're going to have to have a death certificate before we can believe anybody.

then again there's certain people on here that we'd have to see the stake through their heart and video of the cremation to be sure they had really gone
;D

Damn glad to see that you're still with us Neph and, like cogs, I'm seriously pissed off with the numnuts who thought this was a funny joke.

cogitans
07-06-2007, 02:33 AM
"AngloVike" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


Now if a pp.o really does die we're going to have to have a death certificate before we can believe anybody.

then again there's certain people on here that we'd have to see the stake through their heart and video of the cremation to be sure they had really gone
;D

Damn glad to see that you're still with us Neph and, like cogs, I'm seriously pissed off with the numnuts who thought this was a funny joke.


This part is about the saddest thing about the story in hindsight.

Now you'll always have to think of the old story of Peter and the Wolf. Like I said in my world you can't joke about this.

Mr-holland
07-06-2007, 04:43 AM
What about singer calling his cell phone??

anyway glad your back Neph, hope we have you around for a long time.. ;)

Prophet
07-06-2007, 05:54 AM
"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated"
Mark Twain

Hey Neph, I always thought there was a possibility you were already dead when I met you at the tailgate.
I wasn't expecting much of a change.

Now that you're still alive, I have to know something.
Are you an organ donor?
I mean, you eat kidneys all the time....just wondering what plans you have for yours when you pass away.

Marrdro
07-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Whewwwwww.....

Saw a ref of his demise in Cajuns 28G thread.
Asked a question in the yell and was told he was still alive.

Still, first few pages had me wondering.

I'm with Cogs,,,,,,, Bad joke,
Bad Bad Joke.
:(

Glad your still with us buddy.
;D

ejmat
07-06-2007, 02:42 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:


Whewwwwww.....

Saw a ref of his demise in Cajuns 28G thread.
Asked a question in the yell and was told he was still alive.

Still, first few pages had me wondering.

I'm with Cogs,,,,,,, Bad joke,
Bad Bad Joke.
:(

Glad your still with us buddy.

;D

I second that.

singersp
07-06-2007, 02:54 PM
"ejmat" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


Whewwwwww.....

Saw a ref of his demise in Cajuns 28G thread.
Asked a question in the yell and was told he was still alive.

Still, first few pages had me wondering.

I'm with Cogs,,,,,,, Bad joke,
Bad Bad Joke.
:(

Glad your still with us buddy.

;D

I second that.






You would think after 2,000 posts you would have learned how not to post within other peoples quotes.
:D

jargomcfargo
07-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Who the hell is Nephilm ?

singersp
07-06-2007, 03:03 PM
"jargomcfargo" wrote:


Who the hell is Nephilm ?


P.P.O.'s resident published author. Once known as Nephilimstorm

jargomcfargo
07-06-2007, 03:25 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"jargomcfargo" wrote:


Who the hell is Nephilm ?


P.P.O.'s resident published author. Once known as Nephilimstorm


Yeah I know. I'm overjoyed with his resurrection. Just didn't want him to know it yet.

nephilimstorm
07-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Nah guys, I am sorry,my nephew has access to allmy accounts. I calledhim at 300am cause i couldnt sleep one night about a few days ago, so he decided to kill me. Really Sorry :( now i feel bad...now ill go on his forum and kill him LOL

singersp
07-07-2007, 11:03 AM
"Nephilim" wrote:


Nah guys, I am sorry,my nephew has access to allmy accounts. I calledhim at 300am cause i couldnt sleep one night about a few days ago, so he decided to kill me. Really Sorry :( now i feel bad...now ill go on his forum and kill him LOL


Tell him your going to rip one of his kineys out & eat it, so if he mysteriously wakes up in a bathtub full of ice, he'll know what's going on.

nephilimstorm
07-07-2007, 11:05 AM
nah,that was a sick ujoke on his part...waittili tell my sister LOL

ejmat
07-07-2007, 11:40 AM
"singersp" wrote:


"ejmat" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


Whewwwwww.....

Saw a ref of his demise in Cajuns 28G thread.
Asked a question in the yell and was told he was still alive.

Still, first few pages had me wondering.

I'm with Cogs,,,,,,, Bad joke,
Bad Bad Joke.
:(

Glad your still with us buddy.

;D

I second that.






You would think after 2,000 posts you would have learned how not to post within other peoples quotes.
:D


OOOOOOPS!
I think I need to be taken back to rookie status.

cogitans
07-07-2007, 01:53 PM
"Nephilim" wrote:


nah,that was a sick ujoke on his part...waittili tell my sister LOL


We were not amused.

VKG4LFE
07-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Wow, I read the first couple pages and felt horrible! I'm glad nephilim's ok!

On a side note, I often wonder if my fiance will come on here and let everyone know when I pass away? I guess I better give her my login name and password in my will and tell her that I want her to come on here and let everyone know.

jessejames09
07-11-2007, 08:49 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:


Wow, I read the first couple pages and felt horrible! I'm glad nephilim's ok!

On a side note, I often wonder if my fiance will come on here and let everyone know when I pass away? I guess I better give her my login name and password in my will and tell her that I want her to come on here and let everyone know.


Well i sure hope she's not you fiance still when you pass!

VKG4LFE
07-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Well, I have a year and 8 days til the big day, we'll see if I make it that long!

seaniemck7
07-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Holy Poop.
I have been out of the country for the past week and a half...
I saw this and got all choked up. Glad your ok Neph.

And good Luck VKG4.