PDA

View Full Version : Darren Sharpers hyperbolic Chamber

cogitans
06-25-2007, 07:04 AM
I know that many of you read about it around TC last year. But have you seen it in action?

I found this NBC clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O4rwj35RW4) about it on youtube, and I don't remember seeing it posted on here before, so check it out.

singersp
06-25-2007, 07:17 AM
Yeah, it was posted in a thread a month or so ago. I can't find the link, but there's a thread about it.

cogitans
06-25-2007, 07:26 AM
"singersp" wrote:

Yeah, it was posted in a thread a month or so ago. I can't find the link, but there's a thread about it.

Damn. I really stepped in it then.

Hope you can live with it.

Let me just pray that someone missed it like I did and can get a little kick out of it here in this slow part of the offseason.

COJOMAY
06-25-2007, 08:06 AM
I am so claustrophobic that even looking at that piece makes me really uncomfortable. I can't even sleep in a small two man tent unless my head is outside the tent.

Prophet
06-25-2007, 08:08 AM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

I am so claustrophobic that even looking at that piece makes me really uncomfortable. I can't even sleep in a small two man tent unless my head is outside the tent.

lmao, camping in MN would be a bitch...you would wake up with raisins in your eye sockets.