PDA

View Full Version : Baptism by fire

sdvikefan
10-31-2004, 12:08 AM
So far Nat Dorsey has had to block Adewale Ogunleye and Charles Grant. This weekend he will have to block Michael Strahan. Talk about breaking in the rookie...

cajunvike
10-31-2004, 12:20 AM
No time like the present for finding our next great lineman...he will just be the next in a long line of great Viking offensive linemen...SKOL!

VikingsTw
10-31-2004, 12:38 AM
I hope so, Nat is very very young at hes playin at a pretty high level for a position he hasnt played since high school.

We played the Giants the year Strahan got the sack record handed to him. Lewinski was the young guy coming in and he shut down Strahan that game. I was very impresed i hope he can give nat some tips on how to defend him.

cajunvike
10-31-2004, 01:19 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

I hope so, Nat is very very young at hes playin at a pretty high level for a position he hasnt played since high school.

We played the Giants the year Strahan got the sack record handed to him. Lewinski was the young guy coming in and he shut down Strahan that game. I was very impresed i hope he can give nat some tips on how to defend him.

He certainly has the natural talent to do the job, let's hope that his fellow linemen help out both with the advice and on the field.

Kleinsasser40
10-31-2004, 01:36 AM
He is doing a pretty good job. He just needs to watch those penalties.

hawaiianvike21
10-31-2004, 04:17 AM
Dorsey has really impressed me so far. He hasnt really given up a lot of sacks considering hes a rookie that got tossed in the fire and has done above average for run and pass blocking. Props to him and looking for a 0 sack performance from strahan.

vikesls
10-31-2004, 11:57 AM
Stahan has lost a step. Dorsey will keep with him. :)

VKG4LFE
11-01-2004, 08:50 PM
Yeah, now that I read this post, I don't remember them saying Strahan once yesterday. Maybe that's cuz I was so pissed off at times that I didn't hear the TV. But he sure didn't do much. THey did show his picture with his big ass gap tooth in his mouth! Oh yeah, and I think he had a kid recently too.