PDA

View Full Version : Greenway on track, despite year-long delay



singersp
06-07-2007, 04:24 AM
Vikings: LB Greenway on track, despite year-long delay (http://www.startribune.com/vikings/story/1230382.html)


The knee injury that put him on the shelf is not limiting his playing time now.

By Judd Zulgad, Star Tribune

Last update: June 06, 2007 – 8:40 PM

There is little doubt in Pat Williams' mind about the impact Chad Greenway will make this season playing weakside linebacker for the Vikings.....

duvaldomo
06-07-2007, 06:51 AM
Greenway has been able to keep his knee fresh by icing it after practices. It seems to be working. On Wednesday, Greenway made one of the day's best plays when he leaped to make an interception along the sideline during team drills.

nice, hope to see some more like that during regular season

MetalMike-LoudVike
06-08-2007, 02:30 PM
I know the fan base last year wanted to see this guy come out and make plays. I really hope the impact he makes it will really add to our pass coverage,rush defense and hopefully see this guy drop some QB's in the process. just waiting for that season to kick off, more and more each day.
MMLV

AngloVike
06-08-2007, 03:17 PM
I was looking forward to him making an impact last season. Hopefully he can pack two seasons worth of play into this season to make up for lost time
;D
Think our LB corps will be a solid unit this year with him starting

Billy Boy
06-08-2007, 03:29 PM
"MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:


just waiting for that season to kick off, more and more each day.
MMLV



I hear ya.
Every time I see someone with a Viking shirt or hat on I think football is just a few days away.
Then I think about it and realize there is still plenty of time left to the offseason.

I gotta try out the new DVR box on the games.


"AngloVike" wrote:


I was looking forward to him making an impact last season. Hopefully he can pack two seasons worth of play into this season to make up for lost time
;D
Think our LB corps will be a solid unit this year with him starting


They are together till '10.
I am hoping EJ works out and they grow together and anchor this defense for awhile.

NodakPaul
06-08-2007, 03:35 PM
"Billy" wrote:


"MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:


just waiting for that season to kick off, more and more each day.
MMLV



I hear ya.
Every time I see someone with a Viking shirt or hat on I think football is just a few days away.
Then I think about it and realize there is still plenty of time left to the offseason.ping EJ works out and they grow together and anchor this defense for awhile.


Only 92 days until the home opener!
Countdown (http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&year=2007&month=9&day=9&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p0=64)

BadlandsVikings
06-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Is he still conidered a rookie since he didn't play last year...how does that work?