PDA

View Full Version : Peter King on Moss

LosAngelis
10-27-2004, 08:44 PM
10. I think it's bush league to put a guy in the game just to extend a streak, as the Vikings did with Randy Moss. If he can play, he can play. If he can't, don't throw him in there just so he can say: "I play 16 games a year. I'm never hurt.' You are hurt, dude. Don't go phonying up the record book.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/peter_king/10/25/mmqb.week7/index.html

pudgesoprano
10-27-2004, 08:47 PM
hey he is wrong.

moss thought he could play so he tried to play it's that simple

VikingsTw
10-27-2004, 08:51 PM
Like i said before if that faggot accomplishes anything close to what moss has then he decide for himself wether or not he wants to keep his streak going. Intill then he should keep his trap shut.

pudgesoprano
10-27-2004, 08:53 PM
Moss would have played one play if he just wanted to keep the streak going

he would have not gone back out there again

LosAngelis
10-27-2004, 08:55 PM
Hey...remember, I didn't say it!

Just thought you'd want to know what others were saying/thinking....

pudgesoprano
10-27-2004, 08:56 PM
"pudgesoprano" wrote:

hey he is wrong.

moss thought he could play so he tried to play it's that simple

hey he is wrong

i said he is wrong

VikingsTw
10-27-2004, 08:56 PM
We all know you were thinking the same thing, just admit it!

LosAngelis
10-27-2004, 08:59 PM
LOL...

Actually, I didn't think it until I read it. He's much smarter than me (or, more of a conspiracy theorist than me).

ItalianStallion
10-27-2004, 09:21 PM
He may be right, but Moss wouldn't be the first one. Also, he went into that game thinking he would get more playing time than he did, and even Tice admitted that if we were having troubles moving the ball he would have put Moss in. It is kind of like resting your player for the fourth quarter when the game is out of reach, only it was out of reach after the second play of the game. (he,he)

cajunvike
10-27-2004, 10:42 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

10. I think it's bush league to put a guy in the game just to extend a streak, as the Vikings did with Randy Moss. If he can play, he can play. If he can't, don't throw him in there just so he can say: "I play 16 games a year. I'm never hurt.' You are hurt, dude. Don't go phonying up the record book.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/peter_king/10/25/mmqb.week7/index.html

Peter King (more like No Peter Queen) has his head so far up McCrab and the rest of the Iggles's A$$ES that if they were to break off a fly pattern abruptly to cut across the field, his neck would be snapped. I lost count how many times he fawned over the Iggles in his article before I got to his lame attempt to dis Randy Moss at the very end of his obnoxious, pompous article...what is with the a.b.c. sh*t...is he writing an article or a table of contents! The guy is a fat, know-it-all loudmouth who needs to get a grip!

pudgesoprano
10-27-2004, 10:43 PM
acctuly he does not like owens or moss

all stop after this but how about them red sox

cajunvike
10-27-2004, 10:54 PM
"pudgesoprano" wrote:

acctuly he does not like owens or moss

all stop after this but how about them red sox

Didn't watch the game...nothing in it for me. What was the final score?

pudgesoprano
10-27-2004, 10:56 PM
3-0 red sox

no but the cardilins are like my red sox{here in the midwest} for you maybe it's just me but i did not like mark mcgurie{who cares}so there are my most hated team

cajunvike
10-27-2004, 10:59 PM
What did you hate about McGwire? He seems to be a nice guy and does alot for charity. Now Bonds would be someone not to like...he is an a$$hole!

pudgesoprano
10-27-2004, 11:05 PM
i said maybe it's just me.

but bonds if does or doesn't help charity and doesnt matter to me becasue i cant comment

some players dont release what they do thourgh the media so i dont know.

but i just never liked mcgwire.

cajunvike
10-28-2004, 12:42 AM
Too bad...there are worse people to hate besides him. Does it go back to his Oakland days? They would have played the Twins alot back then.

skogs02
10-28-2004, 01:27 AM
if we wanna talk about cheap records lets talk about favre laying down for strahan

VikingsTw
10-28-2004, 02:16 AM
"skogs02" wrote:

if we wanna talk about cheap records lets talk about favre laying down for strahan

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big C
10-28-2004, 10:46 AM
He may be right. But honestly, I couldn't give a rat's @$$ :) Randy's the man, he can do whatever he wants as long as it doesn;t affect the Vikings the wrong way.

snowinapril
10-28-2004, 11:07 AM
Hey Cal Ripken, actually played when he was hurt.

In Moss' case, he probably shouldn't have been out there. I personally don't think the blame should be put on Moss but on TIce. Tice makes the final decision or is he just Moss' Be.Yach.Cha.

The line should not have Moss as the subject, it should read "What Tice did was bush for letting Moss start to keep his streak alive."

I don't really care, this is the media looking for something to write about but if they are going to write it, they should get it right. They are looking to get your eye to read it by catching Moss' name. Who wants to read about Tice other than maybe us.

LosAngelis
10-28-2004, 11:36 AM
Funny thing is...

When you're on top, more people look to knock you off your mountain.

Might want to get used to this if you keep winning.

VKG4LFE
10-28-2004, 12:19 PM
Who cares! I think if he cared that much about the record, he probably would have cared about the consecutive games with a reception record and the consecutive games with a TD reception record.

snowinapril
10-28-2004, 02:51 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Who cares! I think if he cared that much about the record, he probably would have cared about the consecutive games with a reception record and the consecutive games with a TD reception record.

True Dat

That is a good point to base an arguement!!!!

SHOW-TIME
10-28-2004, 07:30 PM
Theres only two bad things that came out of randy starting only 2 plays. He didn't get a reception that broke a streak and he didnt score a td for the 11th straight game. But who cares about records hes still the best.