Prophet
05-10-2007, 03:05 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/trolls/postchart.jpg

Del Rio
05-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Then I guess it would be illegal to smoke in ....... Utah

jmcdon00
05-10-2007, 03:12 PM
This is worse than prophets onion stories, you are abusing your power as veteran poster.

Prophet
05-10-2007, 03:14 PM
"jmcdon00" wrote:

This is worse than prophets onion stories, you are abusing your power as veteran poster.

Mine are 100% of the time linked, so if you get tricked it's like calling yourself an idiot.
Then again, everyone is an idiot so we are back where we started.

jmcdon00
05-10-2007, 03:26 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

Mine are 100% of the time linked, so if you get tricked it's like calling yourself an idiot.

Yeah but why do I want to click on a link to a stupid story when you copy the entire story onto the page, it is a waste of time, a better solution would be if you made it clear that it was an onion story so I could just ignore it.

Prophet
05-10-2007, 03:28 PM
"jmcdon00" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

Yeah but why do I want to click on a link to a stupid story when you copy the entire story onto the page, it is a waste of time, a better solution would be if you made it clear that it was an onion story so I could just ignore it.

it says onion story on it.
Guess what ,you have already spent more time bitching and moaning about it then the second it would take you to look at the link.
Seriously, if you read an onion story and, even for a second, think it's true, you need to either lay off the drugs or start taking them.

jmcdon00
05-10-2007, 03:38 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

it says onion story on it.
Guess what ,you have already spent more time bitching and moaning about it then the second it would take you to look at the link.
Seriously, if you read an onion story and, even for a second, think it's true, you need to either lay off the drugs or start taking them.

The story you posted yesterday about oprah was very believable and did not say that it was an onion story. here's a link so you can see for yourself.
http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=34090.msg577675#msg577675
If you like onion stories good for you, I don't. Is it really too much to ask that you put in the headline "the onion". I am not worried about the time it takes since I am mostly wasting time on this site anyway, but I would rather spend my time arguing about stupid thing like this than reading stupid things like your onion stories.