PDA

View Full Version : SageVike's Living Room



BadlandsVikings
04-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Since he's on his second tour of duty in pp.o hell send him your warm wishes in his special home.

Sage I don't believe your mom is a porn star and cajun would never let you drive his car
:D

Prophet
04-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Enjoy the fires, you are in here for perpetuity this time.

Garland Greene
04-11-2007, 05:18 PM
what did he do?

LuckyVike
04-11-2007, 05:42 PM
hahahaa I remember he made that post about how great it was to be out.
Now he's back in, priceless.

Garland Greene
04-11-2007, 05:45 PM
I found his post. Well hopefully he can figure out what he is doing and stop. everyones has made a mistake with a double post, myself included. But to just seem like you are doing it on purpose needs to stop. One reason I came to PPO in the first place.

singersp
04-11-2007, 07:01 PM
???
How is it that BLV always the 1st one to know who's in PP.O hell?

Have you been donned with mod status or is it because you practically live here & hang out at the gossip fence A.K.A. the Beserker Yell?
:D

ultravikingfan
04-11-2007, 07:03 PM
"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:


I found his post. Well hopefully he can figure out what he is doing and stop. everyones has made a mistake with a double post, myself included. But to just seem like you are doing it on purpose needs to stop. One reason I came to PPO in the first place.


It's just not "a" duplicate, it's "many".
Also news w/o links and wrong forums.

Its not the mere fact he does it, it's the fact that he continues to ignore sound advice.
I told him that he should stick to existing threads.
Well, he didn't.
And now his balls are blazing in the inferno we call **drum roll please**

PP.O Hell...mwhahahahaha!

singersp
04-11-2007, 07:04 PM
The Listerine won't burn now, because you are already in hell.

BadlandsVikings
04-11-2007, 07:06 PM
"singersp" wrote:


???
How is it that BLV always the 1st one to know who's in PP.O hell?

Have you been donned with mod status or is it because you practically live here & hang out at the gossip fence A.K.A. the Beserker Yell?
:D


I knew because Ultar said so.


I'm sorry I'm a lazy waste of space
:D

Garland Greene
04-11-2007, 07:32 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:


I found his post. Well hopefully he can figure out what he is doing and stop. everyones has made a mistake with a double post, myself included. But to just seem like you are doing it on purpose needs to stop. One reason I came to PPO in the first place.


It's just not "a" duplicate, it's "many".
Also news w/o links and wrong forums.

Its not the mere fact he does it, it's the fact that he continues to ignore sound advice.
I told him that he should stick to existing threads.
Well, he didn't.
And now his balls are blazing in the inferno we call **drum roll please**

PP.O Hell...mwhahahahaha!


Hopefully he has learned his lesson. Well considering its his second time maybe not

singersp
04-11-2007, 07:38 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:



I'm sorry I'm a lazy waste of space
:D



I disagree, you are not lazy.
:P ;D

BadlandsVikings
04-11-2007, 07:45 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:



I'm sorry I'm a lazy waste of space
:D



I disagree, you are not lazy.
:P ;D


http://www.getsmileyface.com/sm/fingers/fing21.gif

BadlandsVikings
04-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Today at 07:58:01 pm PM quote from SageVike


do me a favor in my living say SageVike Said That its very cold down here its not hot! an that he will rise again like jesus( not comparing myself to him

??? ::)

singersp
04-11-2007, 08:11 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


Today at 07:58:01 pm PM quote from SageVike


do me a favor in my living say SageVike Said That its very cold down here its not hot! an that he will rise again like jesus( not comparing myself to him

??? ::)


Jesus rose on the 3rd day. I doubt Sage will rise that quickly.

Furthermore after Jesus rose, he left this world & is only here in spirit.

Will Sage suffer the same fate?
:-

BadlandsVikings
04-11-2007, 08:21 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


Today at 07:58:01 pm PM quote from SageVike


do me a favor in my living say SageVike Said That its very cold down here its not hot! an that he will rise again like jesus( not comparing myself to him

??? ::)


Jesus rose on the 3rd day. I doubt Sage will rise that quickly.

Furthermore after Jesus rose, he left this world & is only here in spirit.

Will Sage suffer the same fate?
:-\


I request a restraining order so he stops pming me.

singersp
04-11-2007, 08:26 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


Today at 07:58:01 pm PM quote from SageVike


do me a favor in my living say SageVike Said That its very cold down here its not hot! an that he will rise again like jesus( not comparing myself to him

??? ::)


Jesus rose on the 3rd day. I doubt Sage will rise that quickly.

Furthermore after Jesus rose, he left this world & is only here in spirit.

Will Sage suffer the same fate?
:-\


I request a restraining order so he stops pming me.


LOL! You're in your own kind of hell then, aren't you?

Marrdro
04-12-2007, 09:21 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


???
How is it that BLV always the 1st one to know who's in PP.O hell?

Have you been donned with mod status or is it because you practically live here & hang out at the gossip fence A.K.A. the Beserker Yell?
:D


I knew because Ultar said so.


I'm sorry I'm a lazy waste of space
:D


No your not.
Give yourself a cookie
;D

WinonaVike
04-12-2007, 09:44 AM
"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:


"ultravikingfan" wrote:


"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:


I found his post. Well hopefully he can figure out what he is doing and stop. everyones has made a mistake with a double post, myself included. But to just seem like you are doing it on purpose needs to stop. One reason I came to PPO in the first place.


It's just not "a" duplicate, it's "many".
Also news w/o links and wrong forums.

Its not the mere fact he does it, it's the fact that he continues to ignore sound advice.
I told him that he should stick to existing threads.
Well, he didn't.
And now his balls are blazing in the inferno we call **drum roll please**

PP.O Hell...mwhahahahaha!


Hopefully he has learned his lesson. Well considering its his second time maybe not


Maybe his name should be changed from SageVike to TheWhiz

whackthepack
04-18-2007, 02:35 PM
Sage Vike if you can read this I am shaking my head at you.

Not only were you the 1st person banished to hell, but you were also the second!
You will forever hold that record.

That is if you ever do get out of PPO hell, again.

SageVike
04-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Ive been Outta Hell! ;D

BloodyHorns82
04-18-2007, 04:20 PM
I love your new title Sage - wear it proudly.

SageVike
04-18-2007, 04:21 PM
Ahahahahahahah. Who gave me that? I bet it was Ultra lol

singersp
04-18-2007, 07:09 PM
"SageVike" wrote:


Ive been Outta Hell! ;D


I hoped you learned your lesson this time because if you disliked PP.O Hell, you're really going to hate PP.O Oblivion.
:D


http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Laser.jpg

BadlandsVikings
04-20-2007, 03:56 PM
You must enjoy your living room, does it smell like sulfer yet?

BloodyHorns82
04-20-2007, 04:14 PM
"SageVike" wrote:


Ahahahahahahah. Who gave me that? I bet it was Ultra lol


So fitting isn't it?
:)

mr.woo
04-20-2007, 05:28 PM
"SageVike" wrote:


Ahahahahahahah. Who gave me that? I bet it was Ultra lol



well enjoy it. this freaking multiple offender get hell-lisc-ous and all i get is captain underpants. pathetic
;)

BadlandsVikings
04-10-2008, 03:29 PM
is he back?

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=10447

SharperImage
04-10-2008, 03:48 PM
who is he

The Dropper
04-10-2008, 04:39 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


is he back?

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=10447


Boy I hope so. I could use some of that off season entertainment that only a SageVike can provide. Of course, it could just as easily be some random guy or gal who is intelligent, civil and courteous. Personally I'm hoping for the former.

Prophet
04-11-2008, 07:06 AM
Add a little more spice to the boards and ressurect him from the dead.

SharperImage
09-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Crazy pooh bro, I was at the store and I ran into this big tall vikings fan. We talked vikings for about 10 minutes then I told him about this site, He said that he had joined and that his name was SageVike and that he was sent to PP.O hell 3 times, and banned for coincidently double posting cause he said his mouse clicked twice, Don't know the guy much, was banned before I found this site, but he seems like a cool guy, he said he will be at the game vs Baltimore, and the steelers game, and hopes to Tailgate with you guys, I would suggest just letting him join >_>

O and he said to unban him, please do, I dont want to tell a 6'8 350 pound man no >_>...He looks like Phil Loadholt, an exact copy.

VikingMike
09-28-2009, 08:49 PM
"SharperImage" wrote:


Crazy pooh bro, I was at the store and I ran into this big tall vikings fan. We talked vikings for about 10 minutes then I told him about this site, He said that he had joined and that his name was SageVike and that he was sent to PP.O hell 3 times, and banned for coincidently double posting cause he said his mouse clicked twice, Don't know the guy much, was banned before I found this site, but he seems like a cool guy, he said he will be at the game vs Baltimore, and the steelers game, and hopes to Tailgate with you guys, I would suggest just letting him join >_>

O and he said to unban him, please do, I dont want to tell a 6'8 350 pound man no >_>...He looks like Phil Loadholt, an exact copy.



lmao, I don't remember him but that's a really good story SI.

SharperImage
10-01-2009, 08:21 PM
He asked me if there is any progress in this...

Garland Greene
10-01-2009, 09:10 PM
"VikingMike" wrote:


"SharperImage" wrote:


Crazy pooh bro, I was at the store and I ran into this big tall vikings fan. We talked vikings for about 10 minutes then I told him about this site, He said that he had joined and that his name was SageVike and that he was sent to PP.O hell 3 times, and banned for coincidently double posting cause he said his mouse clicked twice, Don't know the guy much, was banned before I found this site, but he seems like a cool guy, he said he will be at the game vs Baltimore, and the steelers game, and hopes to Tailgate with you guys, I would suggest just letting him join >_>

O and he said to unban him, please do, I dont want to tell a 6'8 350 pound man no >_>...He looks like Phil Loadholt, an exact copy.





lmao, I don't remember him but that's a really good story SI.


I remember him now.
He was intentionally starting new duplicate
threads even after he was aked to stop he kept doing it, intentionally, was warned, and did it again. So I guess I am missing how his mouse "accidently" double clicked.

BloodyHorns82
10-01-2009, 09:15 PM
"SharperImage" wrote:


He asked me if there is any progress in this...


Did you exchange phone numbers or what?

SharperImage
10-01-2009, 09:21 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"SharperImage" wrote:


He asked me if there is any progress in this...


Did you exchange phone numbers or what?


Yeah, He is a cool guy.

SharperImage
10-03-2009, 09:33 PM
or not i see..

SharperImage
10-21-2009, 01:50 PM
Sage Said he can't wait to see you guys at the Pittsburgh game. We will be coming down Sat morning.

BloodyHorns82
10-21-2009, 03:19 PM
"SharperImage" wrote:


Sage Said he can't wait to see you guys at the Pittsburgh game. We will be coming down Sat morning.


He's probably bringing a baseball bat and a handgun for everybody on this site who "wronged" him.
I'd be on high alert guys!

SharperImage
10-22-2009, 07:38 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"SharperImage" wrote:


Sage Said he can't wait to see you guys at the Pittsburgh game. We will be coming down Sat morning.


He's probably bringing a baseball bat and a handgun for everybody on this site who "wronged" him.
I'd be on high alert guys!


LMFAO! atleast im on his good side!

SharperImage
02-08-2010, 04:04 PM
So i got a text from Sage today and he said "Let my people go" aka he wants to be unbanned.

SharperImage
02-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Got a text Sage and he said that its been 2 years, can you guys get over it? also "Let my people go"

SharperImage
02-08-2010, 06:17 PM
,,,