PDA

View Full Version : With all the emphasis on Daunte

bigdogbovy
10-19-2004, 05:35 PM
It's going unnoticed that we also lead the league in rush Average at 5.0 ypc, that's with 2nd, 3rd and 4th string backs, and of course daunte.

kudos to the RBs and to our O line

LosAngelis
10-19-2004, 05:50 PM
Bovy, is it just me, or are your posts getting more intelligent as time goes on?

cajunvike
10-19-2004, 05:53 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Bovy, is it just me, or are your posts getting more intelligent as time goes on?

Good one, Los! :salute: :cheers: :lol:

pep2moss
10-19-2004, 06:09 PM
yeah i dont think we can be stopped running and definately not passing

bigdogbovy
10-20-2004, 04:08 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

No, after reading my post you are becoming more attuned to what intelligent is!!!

cajunvike
10-20-2004, 04:46 PM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

No, after reading my post you are becoming more attuned to what intelligent is!!!

OOH Los, it looks like you have met your match...LOL

bigdogbovy
10-21-2004, 11:16 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"bigdogbovy" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

match heck I've buried him long ago :D

bigdog :king:
los :scratch:

cajunvike
10-21-2004, 11:21 AM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"bigdogbovy" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

match heck I've buried him long ago :D

bigdog :king:
los :scratch:

Now that is HILARIOUS...what do you think, Los?

MOSSISBOSS88
10-21-2004, 01:33 PM
This could be the new pack/vike rivalry!

Its gunna be fun!

bigdogbovy
10-22-2004, 01:52 PM
as you can see Los has hung his head in defeat and not answered

cajunvike
10-22-2004, 04:04 PM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

as you can see Los has hung his head in defeat and not answered

Wooo, them's mighty tough words that the Big Dog is spouting! I am looking forward to something mighty witty in reply...let the games begin!

LosAngelis
10-22-2004, 05:02 PM
:blackeye:

No, big pup, you didn't defeat me...I just completely forgot I had even posted in this thread. Can rename it "BigDog Speaks Smart" and then I'll remember to check it!

Big Dog, between Packerchatters, where people wanted to kill you when you first showed up, and PurplePride, where people wanted to kill you when you first showed up, you've changed a lot. You've actually become occasionally insightful, thoughtful, and will concede points when deserved, instead of being a brash, arrogant, dorkhead.

I feel like I'm watching you grow up. You're kind of like a son to me. One of those sons you really don't want to have around the house too much, but a son nonetheless....:-)

VKG4LFE
10-22-2004, 05:10 PM
Dorkhead huh, did you get that from teaching too?!!

bigdogbovy
10-22-2004, 06:48 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

:blackeye:

No, big pup, you didn't defeat me...I just completely forgot I had even posted in this thread. Can rename it "BigDog Speaks Smart" and then I'll remember to check it!

Big Dog, between Packerchatters, where people wanted to kill you when you first showed up, and PurplePride, where people wanted to kill you when you first showed up, you've changed a lot. You've actually become occasionally insightful, thoughtful, and will concede points when deserved, instead of being a brash, arrogant, dorkhead.

I feel like I'm watching you grow up. You're kind of like a son to me. One of those sons you really don't want to have around the house too much, but a son nonetheless....:-)

People only wanted to kill me because of what I said, they didn't like. Now they see that, being a great pontificator, I WAS RIGHT

I have a good explination for your sense that I have "Changed" or "grown Up" You see when a teen turns 13 or so, his daddy all of a sudfden is a moron. the Teen sees himself as omnicient and infallable. Slowly as the Daddy's predictions come true time after time the teen sasys to himself "Wow maybe my daddy isn't so stupid, He's really getting smart" Not realizing that the Daddy hasn't changed and not realizing that he is the one who was dumb before. So Los.... as you can see the predictions I have made are coming true and you see me as not so stupid anymore.....Who's your daddy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LosAngelis
10-22-2004, 07:08 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Dorkhead huh, did you get that from teaching too?!!

I was going to say Poopyhead, but it seemed a little juvenile. Unfortunately, it was more accurate. :-)

Just kidding, Dog...

LosAngelis
10-22-2004, 07:10 PM
"bigdogbovy" wrote:

..Who's your daddy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Yankees? :colors:

ultravikingfan
10-23-2004, 03:04 PM
Do you think our running game because of the fact that we can throw the crap outta the ball. The Defense is spread, run a draw for big yards. I am not taking anything away for our RB's, but it is the system that makes them so good.

VikemanX84
10-23-2004, 06:12 PM
Yeah, I've got to say people tend to underestimate the importance of the system. You can make bad players good with a great system, but it's much, much harder to make a system good with just good players.

Our defense is a perfect example. For 11/16 weeks last year our defense was awesome, ranked top ten. We improved our personnel, but Ted Cottrel's system sucks and now our defense is sucking more than it did at any time last year.

I've got to say I'm mildly impressed with Scott Linehan. Not enough to say that if he got fired I'd be unhappy, but enough to not be calling for his head. He still needs work with the RedZone play calling. It's tough with a short field - I know, but c'mon now you have more than enough weapons. I don't think he is an excellent OC, but his syetm is just good enough to not hinder Daunte and the rest of our immensly talented offense.

bigdogbovy
10-25-2004, 02:49 PM
I'm gonna just claim victory now

LosAngelis
10-25-2004, 03:59 PM
LOL...over what? :-)

bigdogbovy
10-25-2004, 06:15 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

LOL...over what? :-)

comeback was week.

It's ok. You know I got Big Love for you Los