PDA

View Full Version : Wow, the Cowboys are idiots!

MossWilliamsHenderson
10-19-2004, 12:28 PM
Check this trade out!

Cowboys | Morgan Acquired from Browns - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:00:43 -0700

ESPNews reports the Dallas Cowboys have traded WR Antonio Bryant to the Cleveland Browns in return for WR Quincy Morgan.

Browns just robbed them! :lol:

KansasStateViking
10-19-2004, 01:08 PM
Are you kidding me?! If Qunicy was in a system that used him he would be a pro bowler. The cowboys get rid of a reciever whose biggest accomplishment was throwing a towel in Parcells face. Boys got a good one.

jackyl
10-19-2004, 02:20 PM
AB was over hyped and more selfish than MeShawn. Glad to see him go.

VKG4LFE
10-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Very true jackyl! I think it's a pretty good move, but the boys should have tried to get a running back that isn't 50 years old!

vikes_ova_everyone
10-19-2004, 04:37 PM
mwh how can u not see that this is a great trade for the cowboys they finally lose one of their headcases and get a guy that if used properly can be a probowler

MossWilliamsHenderson
10-19-2004, 06:06 PM
"vikes_ova_everyone" wrote:

mwh how can u not see that this is a great trade for the cowboys they finally lose one of their headcases and get a guy that if used properly can be a probowler

Yeah Bryant is a headcase but he's a playmaker...

pep2moss
10-19-2004, 06:07 PM
true i dont know why they would go through with this

MossWilliamsHenderson
10-19-2004, 06:11 PM
"pep2moss" wrote:

true i dont know why they would go through with this

I think the reason they did this trade is because of the constant complaining of Bryant not getting the ball enough and Parcells is probably sick of it so Parcells traded him.

cajunvike
10-19-2004, 06:18 PM
I think that this trade is a wash...but a good one for both teams and for both players. It gives everyone a fresh start and allows for the negativity to be expunged from both locker rooms. A plus for the Browns is Bryant is close to the Pitt fan base, so the Browns may pick up a few fans in the bargain.

ultravikingfan
10-19-2004, 10:20 PM
"KansasStateViking" wrote:

Are you kidding me?! If Qunicy was in a system that used him he would be a pro bowler. The cowboys get rid of a reciever whose biggest accomplishment was throwing a towel in Parcells face. Boys got a good one.

Here in Cleveland his nickname is "stonehands". He is a bust, no talent.

KansasStateViking
10-19-2004, 11:49 PM
The only reason he has a few drops is because he is so suprised to get the ball. I watched a game against K.C. last year live and I saw at least seven times he was wide open and the qb missed him. He needs a better system.

cajunvike
10-19-2004, 11:58 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"KansasStateViking" wrote:

Here in Cleveland his nickname is "stonehands". He is a bust, no talent.

He picked the wrong sport if he is named "stonehands"...shoulda been a boxer...LOL

hawaiianvike21
10-20-2004, 04:17 AM
I'd say its about an even trade. Both arent spectacular but in a way are like nate burlesons, maybe slightly better at some aspects. But both arent terrible either.

brock
10-20-2004, 09:39 PM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

I'd say its about an even trade. Both arent spectacular but in a way are like nate burlesons, maybe slightly better at some aspects. But both arent terrible either.

Nate Burleson has my <3

pudgesoprano
10-20-2004, 10:47 PM
i dont know every year the mess bryant over,the bring gleen gave him the 2nd spot and then traded for keyshawn

so every year they would just put byrant a side and telling him he was there guy then he was not for some reason