PDA

View Full Version : IT IS A LITTLE EARLY BUT

vikes_ova_everyone
10-18-2004, 10:22 PM
I KNOW ITS A LITTLE EARLY TO BE TALKING ABOUT THE GIANTS GAME ALL I WANT TO SEE IS A GOOD GAME ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL ... WE NEED TO POUND THEM INTO THE GROUND AFTER ALL THEY DID DESTROY US IN THE PLAYOFFS A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND THEY DID START THE HORRIBLE COLLAPSE THAT WE HAD LAST YEAR.. MAYBE WE CAN GET TO SEE THAT ELI MANNING AND GIVE HIM A NICE ASS WHOOPING B4 WE GO UP AGAINST HIS BROTHER :twisted:

cajunvike
10-18-2004, 10:53 PM
I thought Kurt Warner was still starting...unless what you propose is that we take out Warner, forcing them to have to put in Eli.

In that case, not a bad idea.

vikes_ova_everyone
10-18-2004, 10:58 PM
exactly cajun thats wut i mean i would be nice to punish that over payed baby bro of the next runner up in the mvp race.. to none other than the man we call DAUNTE CULPEPPER :thumbright: :thumbleft:

VikingsTw
10-18-2004, 11:32 PM
Three words, Blitz Warner likeamofo!

Kleinsasser40
10-19-2004, 12:06 AM
Yeah, when Warner gets sacked a few times he breaks down and gets scared

ultravikingfan
10-19-2004, 07:04 AM
Wanrer is the starter. We could only hope for that little punk Manning! Rattle Warner a bit and we might see his fumbleitis that he had with the Rams. He is like Favre, prone to making bad decisions. But, dangerous when he is allowed to throw.

VKG4LFE
10-19-2004, 04:59 PM
Be careful what you wish for boys! Even though Eli won't be as good as Payton, he is gonna be pretty damn good. Just my opinion though!