PDA

View Full Version : Possible Jinx?

purpleFavreEaters
10-15-2004, 08:03 PM
Ok I had a dream last night and I am going to talk about now so hopefully it doesnt jinx us later when we are in the playoffs! I had a dream that we where in the nfc championship game and there was 3 seconds left on the clock we trailed by 1 point! We where in field goal range and we called on morton to get us the win. I drempt the announcers kept referring to the 98 game where another anderson missed a field goal and cost us a trip to the super bowl. And low and behold morton missed the field goal and we lost the game! All the announcers kept saying was "The Vikings have just got the anderson curse". God please do not let this happen.

enlvikeman
10-15-2004, 08:06 PM
Ahhhhh...my stomach just turned. Webmaster please delete this thread!

MossWilliamsHenderson
10-15-2004, 08:06 PM
"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:

Ok I had a dream last night and I am going to talk about now so hopefully it doesnt jinx us later when we are in the playoffs! I had a dream that we where in the nfc championship game and there was 3 seconds left on the clock we trailed by 1 point! We where in field goal range and we called on morton to get us the win. I drempt the announcers kept referring to the 98 game where another anderson missed a field goal and cost us a trip to the super bowl. And low and behold morton missed the field goal and we lost the game! All the announcers kept saying was "The Vikings have just got the anderson curse". God please do not let this happen.

Who was it against?

magicci
10-16-2004, 12:38 AM
that was anderSON
this is anderSEN

hawaiianvike21
10-16-2004, 05:19 AM
IT will never happen, jinxs are just as believable as if you believe that walking under a ladder gives you bad luck. Never happens, if anything its probably a coinsidence.

Nothing to worry about here folks. :lol: