PDA

View Full Version : WILLIAMSON may not be blind



bigbadragz
03-14-2007, 10:18 AM
well we didn't get nobody special at wr but at least maybe we can make wiliamson worthy of that 7th overall pick.
foxsports.com
After undergoing a battery of vision testing at Nike headquarters last week, Vikings receiver Troy Williamson learned about some non-surgical procedures that could improve his ability to see and catch the ball. Williamson, coach Brad Childress, Vikings trainers and an eye specialist at the Nike world headquarters developed a program, and the receiver headed to Beaverton, Ore., to take the tests over several days last week, agent David Canter said.

Billy Boy
03-14-2007, 10:22 AM
You just dont learn do you. This topic aint not already got a thread.

Del Rio
03-14-2007, 10:22 AM
Posted elsewhere let me get a link so you can partake in a bigger convo.

Here you go

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=32495.0

Not being rude, but you can get in on some better convo in this one,

Marrdro
03-14-2007, 10:23 AM
Is this one gonna be another two days of pain
???

NodakPaul
03-14-2007, 10:24 AM
Already posted.
Are you banned to PP.O Hell already?

Zeus
03-14-2007, 10:25 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


Already posted.
Are you banned to PP.O Hell already?


I was wondering how this thread went immediately into this forum.

=Z=

bigbadragz
03-14-2007, 10:29 AM
sorry guys, didn't know.
why dont everyone calm down a bit.
not everyone can be the first to read everything like you special people.
not being rude either, but i believe some others were del rio

Prophet
03-14-2007, 10:32 AM
"bigbadragz" wrote:


sorry guys, didn't know.
why dont everyone calm down a bit.
not everyone can be the first to read everything like you special people.
not being rude either, but i believe some others were del rio


There's a really complicated feature on the boards that is cleverly disguised as 'search'.
;D

bigbadragz
03-14-2007, 10:36 AM
i'll look into that prophet.
thanx for the genorisity

Prophet
03-14-2007, 10:37 AM
"bigbadragz" wrote:


i'll look into that prophet.
thanx for the genorisity


Only here to help....and be an asshole in the process.

Billy Boy
03-14-2007, 10:39 AM
I wouldn't worry about it too much.
There were things that took me a while to pick up too.
I believe that the reason why it is so iritating to some people is becuase it happens quite a bit with a good number of new members comming to this site.


Click on fan forums at the top and then use the search.
If you are in a thread already and do a search I have found that it will only do a search in that thread that is open.

I couldnt stress reading the rules enough iether.

Del Rio
03-14-2007, 10:44 AM
There are a few reasons members remind new members of a post having already been made.

#1 it is in the rules you agree to when you sign up to try to avoid duplicate posts, to reduce clutter, to help keep the mods job easy, and to overall enhance the flow of conversation. The Webmaster has asked us to do a breif search before we post a news article or story as with having thousands of active members chances are it has been posted.

#2 Just as a curtiousy. If I post something that has been posted elsewhere and is being discussed I would much rather discuss it where the action is. I may get 2 - 3 responses, but I want to be in the heat of the conversation.

Most people mean no harm by it, they are offering help, and helping to enforce the rules they agreed to when signing up to post.

RK.
03-14-2007, 01:39 PM
"Del" wrote:


There are a few reasons members remind new members of a post having already been made.

#1 it is in the rules you agree to when you sign up to try to avoid duplicate posts, to reduce clutter, to help keep the mods job easy, and to overall enhance the flow of conversation. The Webmaster has asked us to do a breif search before we post a news article or story as with having thousands of active members chances are it has been posted.

#2 Just as a curtiousy. If I post something that has been posted elsewhere and is being discussed I would much rather discuss it where the action is. I may get 2 - 3 responses, but I want to be in the heat of the conversation.

Most people mean no harm by it, they are offering help, and helping to enforce the rules they agreed to when signing up to post.


That is only 2 reasons Del... you said a "FEW" reasons..
A few is more that two..
Sorry but you are going to have to come up with some more.
Two is just not good enough.
;D

V-Unit
03-14-2007, 01:57 PM
"Del" wrote:


Posted elsewhere let me get a link so you can partake in a bigger convo.

Here you go

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=32495.0

Not being rude, but you can get in on some better convo in this one,


"bigbadragz" wrote:


sorry guys, didn't know.
why dont everyone calm down a bit.
not everyone can be the first to read everything like you special people.
not being rude either, but i believe some others were del rio


???

Del Rio
03-14-2007, 02:40 PM
"RK." wrote:


"Del" wrote:


There are a few reasons members remind new members of a post having already been made.

#1 it is in the rules you agree to when you sign up to try to avoid duplicate posts, to reduce clutter, to help keep the mods job easy, and to overall enhance the flow of conversation. The Webmaster has asked us to do a breif search before we post a news article or story as with having thousands of active members chances are it has been posted.

#2 Just as a curtiousy. If I post something that has been posted elsewhere and is being discussed I would much rather discuss it where the action is. I may get 2 - 3 responses, but I want to be in the heat of the conversation.

Most people mean no harm by it, they are offering help, and helping to enforce the rules they agreed to when signing up to post.


That is only 2 reasons Del... you said a "FEW" reasons..
A few is more that two..
Sorry but you are going to have to come up with some more.
Two is just not good enough.
;D


Well #1 contains multiple reasons you old bastard.