PDA

View Full Version : Please

vikingsalltheway
10-15-2004, 11:54 AM
http://www.nflsmackdown.com/bb/

This site right here is fun, we got abyss, me and Kleinsasser40 over there. Anyone else wanna sign up and represent the NFC North forum? The NFC East forum is just wild with eagle and cowboy fans going at it so lets make the North the best division in football. Please sign up guys.

vikingsalltheway
10-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Well does anyone wanna sign up. It's a great site but just dont let your name end up in the grave. :lol: Look at how the lion fans are optimistic over there. I find it funny. http://www.nflsmackdown.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?f=16

josdin00
10-15-2004, 12:10 PM
I only really have time for one forum, and PurplePride is it. There are good people here, it doesn't get ugly too often, and I can find team news I might otherwise miss as an out of state fan. Trash talk isn't really my thing. I don't feel the need to go out and try to prove how good my team is. They're doing a good enough job of that on their own.

vikingsalltheway
10-15-2004, 12:12 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

I only really have time for one forum, and PurplePride is it. There are good people here, it doesn't get ugly too often, and I can find team news I might otherwise miss as an out of state fan. Trash talk isn't really my thing. I don't feel the need to go out and try to prove how good my team is. They're doing a good enough job of that on their own.

Not all of it is trash talk, you can avoid that if you want.

UTVikfan
10-15-2004, 12:23 PM
I can sometimes avoid trash talk here, and its a vikings site. I am happy here, but thanks.

SKOL
10-15-2004, 12:37 PM
I have time for one message board. I drop in a couple of times a day and only post when I think I have something worthwhile to add. Not that this is worthwhile.

sitandbehitski
10-15-2004, 12:59 PM
The Lions should be optimistic, the way their playing leads me to worry about them. Not alot, but a little nontheless.

sitandbehitski
10-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Hey! I tried to register but apperantly someones using the "sitandbehitski" username. Ever since I've been using this name for stuff on the net people have been ripping it off. Bullcrap.

vikingsalltheway
10-15-2004, 01:08 PM
"sitandbehitski" wrote:

Hey! I tried to register but apperantly someones using the "sitandbehitski" username. Ever since I've been using this name for stuff on the net people have been ripping it off. Bullcrap.

register as vikes4life or something.

sitandbehitski
10-15-2004, 01:21 PM
no matter what i type in it says that username is already in use, even retarded stuff. They've got a bug in it or something.

vikingsalltheway
10-15-2004, 01:22 PM
"sitandbehitski" wrote:

no matter what i type in it says that username is already in use, even retarded stuff. They've got a bug in it or something.

Seriously keep trying. You will get in eventually.

bleedpurple
10-15-2004, 01:22 PM
Hey Josdin, I'm an out of state fan but I usually find all the news about the vikes on startribune.com, pioneerpress.com, vikingupdate.com, vikings.com to name a few. Anybody know of a site I haven't listed. if so I'd really like to know.

Oh, i'm also an espn insider. it comes with a subscription to the magazine.

josdin00
10-15-2004, 01:33 PM
"bleedpurple" wrote:

Hey Josdin, I'm an out of state fan but I usually find all the news about the vikes on startribune.com, pioneerpress.com, vikingupdate.com, vikings.com to name a few. Anybody know of a site I haven't listed. if so I'd really like to know.

Yeah, this isn't my sole source for team news. I've gone to those other sites, but I don't do so regularly. Usually, I check the message boards here, and if everybody's talking about something, I'll go to those other sites to read up on it. I guess I use this site, aside from the conversation, toget a heads up when something is going on. I also just realized before the start of this season that there's probably always someone on here during a game, so if I can't get the game where I live, I could come here and get updates. However, that hasn't been a problem this year. I've been able to watch every game from home here in Illinois, even without Sunday Ticket. Here's to keeping that streak alive! :occasion5:

SKOL
10-15-2004, 01:38 PM
"bleedpurple" wrote:

I like kfan.com. They're the Vikings flagship station, and they always seem up to date on news, without subscriptions.

vikingsalltheway
10-15-2004, 01:39 PM
Anyone else up for it. We got 4 viking fans there now. http://www.nflsmackdown.com/bb/

SKOL
10-15-2004, 01:43 PM
"sitandbehitski" wrote:

I'll bet they don't use your picture though. :wink:

I know how it is, I tried getting an email address from here and SKOL is already used. Not that I have exclusive rights or anything, but I think most people here relate that name to me. Oh well.

vikingsalltheway
10-15-2004, 01:49 PM
Its all good sits. Take your picture out then maybe you can register, lol JK.