PDA

View Full Version : not gonna be on here much



mr.woo
03-06-2007, 08:25 AM
im not gonna be on here that much the next two weeks. this is my daily schedule

5:45-wakeup
6:00-go to lifting until 6:30
6:45-go home and take shower
7:10-school starts
2:30-school ends
2:45-track starts
5:00-track ends
6:00-drivers ed starts
9:00-drivers ed ends

whoo!

and im pretty sure the next 2 weeks ill be in europe. im leaving the last week of march and getting back the second week of april. UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.

anways try not to miss me too much lol

NodakPaul
03-06-2007, 08:31 AM
"mr.woo" wrote:


UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.


LOL.
Yeah, I hate it when people make me go to Europe for a couple of weeks.
Brutal! ;D

At least you'll be back for the draft!
Good luck with both track and driver's ed. Warn us before they turn you loose on the roads unsupervised! ;D

mr.woo
03-06-2007, 08:35 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.


LOL.
Yeah, I hate it when people make me go to Europe for a couple of weeks.
Brutal! ;D

At least you'll be back for the draft!
Good luck with both track and driver's ed. Warn us before they turn you loose on the roads unsupervised! ;D


lol yeah i know it sounds weird but i really have no desire to go to europe. besides the band i dont really like it. anways ill try to fit my p.p.o in at school and when i am at home for an hour lol

Webby
03-06-2007, 08:50 AM
"mr.woo" wrote:


im not gonna be on here that much the next two weeks. this is my daily schedule

5:45-wakeup
6:00-go to lifting until 6:30
6:45-go home and take shower
7:10-school starts
2:30-school ends
2:45-track starts
5:00-track ends
6:00-drivers ed starts
9:00-drivers ed ends

whoo!

and im pretty sure the next 2 weeks ill be in europe. im leaving the last week of march and getting back the second week of april. UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.

anways try not to miss me too much lol


Hey wait.
You can't be liquor guardian!
You're underage!

Sneaky!

cogitans
03-06-2007, 08:56 AM
"mr.woo" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.


LOL.
Yeah, I hate it when people make me go to Europe for a couple of weeks.
Brutal! ;D

At least you'll be back for the draft!
Good luck with both track and driver's ed. Warn us before they turn you loose on the roads unsupervised! ;D


lol yeah i know it sounds weird but i really have no desire to go to europe. besides the band i dont really like it. anways ill try to fit my p.p.o in at school and when i am at home for an hour lol


Where in Europe will you go?

AngloVike
03-06-2007, 09:12 AM
"cogitans" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.


LOL.
Yeah, I hate it when people make me go to Europe for a couple of weeks.
Brutal! ;D

At least you'll be back for the draft!
Good luck with both track and driver's ed. Warn us before they turn you loose on the roads unsupervised! ;D


lol yeah i know it sounds weird but i really have no desire to go to europe. besides the band i dont really like it. anways ill try to fit my p.p.o in at school and when i am at home for an hour lol


Where in Europe will you go?

fingers crossed it's not somewhere like Belgium... or worst still France !! ;D

Prophet
03-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Have a great trip mr. woo!
Enjoy the times.

Vikes_King
03-06-2007, 12:34 PM
O_O you're a lot younger than i thought


thought i borderline the youngest HoFer

have fun!

Ltrey33
03-06-2007, 12:42 PM
"Webby" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


im not gonna be on here that much the next two weeks. this is my daily schedule

5:45-wakeup
6:00-go to lifting until 6:30
6:45-go home and take shower
7:10-school starts
2:30-school ends
2:45-track starts
5:00-track ends
6:00-drivers ed starts
9:00-drivers ed ends

whoo!

and im pretty sure the next 2 weeks ill be in europe. im leaving the last week of march and getting back the second week of april. UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.

anways try not to miss me too much lol


Hey wait.
You can't be liquor guardian!
You're underage!

Sneaky!


PP.O Zima Guardian.

cajunvike
03-06-2007, 01:14 PM
"Webby" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


im not gonna be on here that much the next two weeks. this is my daily schedule

5:45-wakeup
6:00-go to lifting until 6:30
6:45-go home and take shower
7:10-school starts
2:30-school ends
2:45-track starts
5:00-track ends
6:00-drivers ed starts
9:00-drivers ed ends

whoo!

and im pretty sure the next 2 weeks ill be in europe. im leaving the last week of march and getting back the second week of april. UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.

anways try not to miss me too much lol


Hey wait.
You can't be liquor guardian!

You're underage!

Sneaky!

Actually, it's perfect!
He CAN'T drink it, so the liquor is safe!

Prophet
03-06-2007, 01:15 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:


"Webby" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


im not gonna be on here that much the next two weeks. this is my daily schedule

5:45-wakeup
6:00-go to lifting until 6:30
6:45-go home and take shower
7:10-school starts
2:30-school ends
2:45-track starts
5:00-track ends
6:00-drivers ed starts
9:00-drivers ed ends

whoo!

and im pretty sure the next 2 weeks ill be in europe. im leaving the last week of march and getting back the second week of april. UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.

anways try not to miss me too much lol


Hey wait.
You can't be liquor guardian!

You're underage!

Sneaky!

Actually, it's perfect!
He CAN'T drink it, so the liquor is safe!


Exactly.
I was thinking that exact same thing, one less source of stress in my life.

BadlandsVikings
03-06-2007, 08:30 PM
"mr.woo" wrote:


im not gonna be on here that much the next two weeks. this is my daily schedule

5:45-wakeup
6:00-go to lifting until 6:30
6:45-go home and take shower
7:10-school starts
2:30-school ends
2:45-track starts
5:00-track ends
6:00-drivers ed starts
9:00-drivers ed ends

whoo!

and im pretty sure the next 2 weeks ill be in europe. im leaving the last week of march and getting back the second week of april. UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.

anways try not to miss me too much lol


Don't knock down stonehedge with your car.

mr.woo
03-06-2007, 08:34 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"Webby" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


im not gonna be on here that much the next two weeks. this is my daily schedule

5:45-wakeup
6:00-go to lifting until 6:30
6:45-go home and take shower
7:10-school starts
2:30-school ends
2:45-track starts
5:00-track ends
6:00-drivers ed starts
9:00-drivers ed ends

whoo!

and im pretty sure the next 2 weeks ill be in europe. im leaving the last week of march and getting back the second week of april. UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.

anways try not to miss me too much lol


Hey wait.
You can't be liquor guardian!

You're underage!

Sneaky!

Actually, it's perfect!
He CAN'T drink it, so the liquor is safe!


Exactly.
I was thinking that exact same thing, one less source of stress in my life.


i cant drink it but i can still guard it!!! i will lay down my life for it!! plus i dont wanna be the first member to have his title revoked.

mr.woo
03-06-2007, 08:38 PM
"Vikes_King" wrote:


O_O you're a lot younger than i thought


thought i borderline the youngest HoFer

have fun!


i hope it dosnt make yo think of me any different. im still the same WOO!

Vikes_King
03-07-2007, 12:07 AM
no it doesnt, but it makes me wish i could have your title, or maybe Beer Guardian's Nemesis.

i'm only 18, but i drink more than my fair share

mr.woo
03-07-2007, 08:42 AM
well my friend youll never get any liquor with an attitude like that ! :)

whackthepack
03-07-2007, 08:59 AM
mr.woo have a great trip and we will try and get by without you, if we can?


I thought you were much older than you are you are very mature for your age!

Vikes_King
03-09-2007, 12:10 AM
"mr.woo" wrote:


well my friend youll never get any liquor with an attitude like that ! :)


>_<! THIS MEANS WAR!!!

Prophet
03-09-2007, 10:25 AM
"Vikes_King" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


well my friend youll never get any liquor with an attitude like that ! :)


>_<! THIS MEANS WAR!!!



;D, that was a helluva spy mission.
It appears mr. woo takes his job very seriously.

Vikes_King
03-09-2007, 10:26 AM
i didnt say it would be easy

mr.woo
03-10-2007, 10:51 AM
"Prophet" wrote:


"Vikes_King" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


well my friend youll never get any liquor with an attitude like that ! :)


>_<! THIS MEANS WAR!!!



;D, that was a helluva spy mission.
It appears mr. woo takes his job very seriously.


that i do. and i will tell you right now no way in hell will some ruffian dethrone me! The moonshine is safe!

cogitans
03-10-2007, 11:10 AM
You never said where you were going in Europe (or why).

Will you come visit me in Denmark, Anglo in Britain, or go somewhere else?

mr.woo
03-10-2007, 11:39 AM
well im not really sure where im going. i know were gonna try to go to rome, germany, britian, ireland pretty much all over. any body know anyplace cool?

cogitans
03-10-2007, 11:57 AM
"mr.woo" wrote:


well im not really sure where im going. i know were gonna try to go to rome, germany, britian, ireland pretty much all over. any body know anyplace cool?


Well that all depends on what you are looking for. And also how you plan on traveling.

I like Florence in Northern Italy. In Germany there should be pretty nice in Cologne, but I've never been there.

mr.woo
03-10-2007, 02:53 PM
well be going a lot by train as we wont have a car.

cogitans
03-10-2007, 04:05 PM
there is a big train station in Florence so you could stop by there if you fx. start in Rome and travel North.

You better set your destinations by laying a route on the train convenience. Another possibility is to go a bit east. Make it over Vienna (the capitol of Austria) to Prague (Czech Rep. Capitol) which is a wonderful town.

Otherwise you could try to reach Amsterdam, maybe through France and or Belgium.

But again it all depends on what your interests are.

BadlandsVikings
03-27-2008, 12:29 AM
did you ever come back? as far as we know your still hiding

Marrdro
03-27-2008, 05:14 AM
I am not sure why, but I wanna party with Mr. Woo when he can drink legally.
I bet that cat is a blast at a party.

(On a side note:
I would stand along ways away and wear some sort of body armor).
;D

singersp
03-27-2008, 05:30 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:


I am not sure why, but I wanna party with Mr. Woo when he can drink legally.
I bet that cat is a blast at a party.



Why do I have this mental picture in my head of you sitting on a bar stool next to a guy wearing nothing more than "tidy-whities" & a cape.
:-

Marrdro
03-27-2008, 05:37 AM
"singersp" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


I am not sure why, but I wanna party with Mr. Woo when he can drink legally.
I bet that cat is a blast at a party.



Why do I have this mental picture in my head of you sitting on a bar stool next to a guy wearing nothing more than "tidy-whities" & a cape.
:-\

Thanks for that image.
;D

ThorSPL
03-27-2008, 02:34 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


I am not sure why, but I wanna party with Mr. Woo when he can drink legally.
I bet that cat is a blast at a party.



Why do I have this mental picture in my head of you sitting on a bar stool next to a guy wearing nothing more than "tidy-whities" & a cape.
:-\


Yeah, that burned my eyes a bit just thinking about it!

VikingMike
03-27-2008, 02:49 PM
"mr.woo" wrote:


im not gonna be on here that much the next two weeks. this is my daily schedule

5:45-wakeup
6:00-go to lifting until 6:30
6:45-go home and take shower
7:10-school starts
2:30-school ends
2:45-track starts
5:00-track ends
6:00-drivers ed starts
9:00-drivers ed ends

whoo!

and im pretty sure the next 2 weeks ill be in europe. im leaving the last week of march and getting back the second week of april. UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.

anways try not to miss me too much lol



3 hours for driver's ed??? Stop, left, right, accelerate, parking, what else is there? ;D

Have a great trip to Europe, woo.

cajunvike
03-27-2008, 03:18 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:


I am not sure why, but I wanna party with Mr. Woo when he can drink legally.
I bet that cat is a blast at a party.

(On a side note:
I would stand along ways away and wear some sort of body armor).

;D


Self-made, of course.
;)

ThorSPL
03-27-2008, 03:25 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


I am not sure why, but I wanna party with Mr. Woo when he can drink legally.
I bet that cat is a blast at a party.

(On a side note:
I would stand along ways away and wear some sort of body armor).
;D


Self-made, of course.
;)


His will have this peculiar hole in the rear.....

C Mac D
03-27-2008, 03:39 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


I am not sure why, but I wanna party with Mr. Woo when he can drink legally.
I bet that cat is a blast at a party.

(On a side note:
I would stand along ways away and wear some sort of body armor).
;D


Self-made, of course.
;)


Chainmail is my guess.

gregair13
03-30-2008, 10:00 PM
i didnt know i should of made a topic for when i will not be posting...

mr.woo
01-28-2009, 02:21 PM
"mr.woo" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


"Webby" wrote:


"mr.woo" wrote:


im not gonna be on here that much the next two weeks. this is my daily schedule

5:45-wakeup
6:00-go to lifting until 6:30
6:45-go home and take shower
7:10-school starts
2:30-school ends
2:45-track starts
5:00-track ends
6:00-drivers ed starts
9:00-drivers ed ends

whoo!

and im pretty sure the next 2 weeks ill be in europe. im leaving the last week of march and getting back the second week of april. UGGH i would rather stay home and run track but my dad wants me to go.

anways try not to miss me too much lol


Hey wait.
You can't be liquor guardian!

You're underage!

Sneaky!

Actually, it's perfect!
He CAN'T drink it, so the liquor is safe!


Exactly.
I was thinking that exact same thing, one less source of stress in my life.


i cant drink it but i can still guard it!!! i will lay down my life for it!! plus i dont wanna be the first member to have his title revoked.


i never realized how scarily accurate this post was......

gregair13
01-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Hi woo. Are you back?

mr.woo
01-28-2009, 04:24 PM
in essence what is back?? did i ever leave??? where did i go??

ahh fuck it football season takes alot outta ya. i may be making a comeback lol

gregair13
01-29-2009, 12:09 AM
Back in black is what I meant.

mr.woo
01-29-2009, 09:50 AM
NO i'm not a raiders fan!!!!!!!!!!

Prophet
01-29-2009, 02:47 PM
"mr.woo" wrote:


NO i'm not a raiders fan!!!!!!!!!!


You are bono.