PDA

View Full Version : No offseason for Tony Richardson

singersp
02-14-2007, 07:57 PM
NO OFFSEASON FOR RICHARDSON (http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_richardson21307.html)

February 13, 2007

Author: Mike Wobschall, vikings.com

Garland Greene
02-14-2007, 08:19 PM
Why is stuff like this not the lead story on every news program? God forbid if a player does something positive and have it get any news coverage, but they will be sure to talk about it tghe first 10 minutes of evry news program if they get a speeding ticket.

singersp
02-14-2007, 11:16 PM
"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:

Why is stuff like this not the lead story on every news program? God forbid if a player does something positive and have it get any news coverage, but they will be sure to talk about it tghe first 10 minutes of evry news program if they get a speeding ticket.

True. Rarely do you see news like this about a Vikings player in the Pioneer Press or Star Tribune. The place I usually tend to find it is only on Vikings.com.

If stories like this were made more available to the general public rather than mostly only the negative stuff, Minnesotans might have more of a better impression of the Vikings.

Ltrey33
02-14-2007, 11:30 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:

True. Rarely do you see news like this about a Vikings player in the Pioneer Press or Star Tribune. The place I usually tend to find it is only on Vikings.com.

If stories like this were made more available to the general public rather than mostly only the negative stuff, Minnesotans might have more of a better impression of the Vikings.

If it bleeds it leads! It's unfortunate that this stuff doesn't get out more often. I like Richardson...he seems like a good guy.

FreakinVikingsBaby
02-15-2007, 05:43 AM
I just remember that he broke his arm and kept playing, the man's a beast!

jargomcfargo
02-15-2007, 03:20 PM
There are many fine young men who are also excellent players in the NFL.
Recognition of their acts aren't as widely disseminated as illegal or immoral acts by players.

T Rich is one class act and one super football player despite playing a position that receives little attention and has been almost rendered extinct.

I'm very happy he is a Viking!

VikesfaninWis
02-15-2007, 03:36 PM
That was a nice article.. Someone should send a link of that to the Pioneer Press and tell them to post a positive story for once.. That guy is a class act.. Would love to have a whole football team with his credentials..

IndoViking
02-15-2007, 04:33 PM
I agree. This is the kind of thing that should've been posted on star tribune & pioneer press. T-Rich deserved recognicition after 12 years of exellence.

PS : I never thought that Mckinnie rarely talks lol

MVIKING7
02-17-2007, 11:59 PM
Nice to have a class act on the team. I hope it becomes infectious.