PDA

View Full Version : Bearitall gal any word from her?

whackthepack
01-23-2007, 11:58 AM
I know there was a problem a few weeks back with Bearitall gal, just wondering if anybody had heard from her and if she is OK?

cajunvike
01-23-2007, 11:59 AM
She is currently banned...and Webby has asked that this topic not be discussed.
We all hope that she is fine and that things are OK for her.

Zeus
01-23-2007, 02:26 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Where did Webby ask this?
I have not seen anything.

=Z=

whackthepack
01-23-2007, 02:27 PM
I didn't know that she had been banned or that it was that touchy of a subject, if a mod wants to delete this thread feel free.

Ltrey33
01-23-2007, 02:52 PM
If this were in the general forum, I would probably lock it, but since it's in the HOF forum I'll keep it open. I think most of you guys can handle whatever is said.

If another mod wants to come along and go over my head, that's cool.

All I can say (without Webby's permission) is that she has been banned for the time being and Webby will make the ultimate decision on whether or not she comes back. From what I know, he's been handling the entire situation himself.

Prophet
01-23-2007, 02:57 PM
It's probably best to make up a bunch of stories just to satisfy everyone's curiousity.

I heard that she asked singersp to send him the hair from his mustache, but I'm not sure what the rest of the story was.
Did anyone else hear?

Ltrey33
01-23-2007, 02:58 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

It's probably best to make up a bunch of stories just to satisfy everyone's curiousity.

I heard that she asked singersp to send him the hair from his mustache, but I'm not sure what the rest of the story was.
Did anyone else hear?

Acumen! I said you COULD handle it!

Prophet
01-23-2007, 03:01 PM
yeah, but singer's stash hair?
That's got to be a good story.
I wonder what that was all about.

Zeus
01-23-2007, 03:05 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

yeah, but singer's stash hair?
That's got to be a good story.
I wonder what that was all about.

Apparently, BIA had a tragic accident while answering the phones and all of her nose hair was ripped from her nostrils.
Singer's stache hair will be transplanted so that she can breathe freely again.

=Z=

BadlandsVikings
01-23-2007, 03:07 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

Did anyone else hear?

Yeah when she got the pakage they fell out on the kitchen table and someone mistook them for pubes.
Come to find out short people have short mustache hairs.

Del Rio
01-23-2007, 03:07 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

=Z=

That is the 100$ question.

Prophet
01-23-2007, 03:09 PM
Oh, that singer is such a nice guy...always helping a damsel in distress.
i need some esophagus cilia, I wonder if he can send me some of that.

Zeus
01-23-2007, 03:10 PM
"Del" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

=Z=

That's the thing.
Part of me wants to know juicy details of any controversy, because I like to know juicy details.
But I understand the reality of real life.

I just don't like the implication of "Webby said don't talk about it" to a few select people (likely the mods, although Cajun knew, and he ain't no mod) and the rest of us are in the dark and able to get whacked by mentioning something out of ignorance.

=Z=

Del Rio
01-23-2007, 03:25 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

=Z=

That's the thing.
Part of me wants to know juicy details of any controversy, because I like to know juicy details.

I just don't like the implication of "Webby said don't talk about it" to a few select people (likely the mods, although Cajun knew, and he ain't no mod) and the rest of us are in the dark and able to get whacked by mentioning something out of ignorance.

=Z=

I never heard about keeping it hush hush, I think it was something Webby said to cajun in the Zerker yell.

Worse things have happened

Prophet
01-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Mirsch?
or whatever his name was.

BadlandsVikings
01-23-2007, 03:30 PM
"Del" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

=Z=

That's the thing.

=Z=

I never heard about keeping it hush hush, I think it was something Webby said to cajun in the Zerker yell.

Blame Cajun, it's his fault.
It has something to do with the witness protection program.

Prophet
01-23-2007, 03:32 PM
"WVV" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

Did anyone else hear?

Yeah when she got the pakage they fell out on the kitchen table and someone mistook them for pubes.

:o, hadn't even heard about that yet.

cajunvike
01-23-2007, 03:35 PM
"Del" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

=Z=

That's the thing.

=Z=

Del is correct...Webby said it in the Berserker Yell..and that is good enough for me.
It doesn't mean that I'm not curious too...it just means that Webby's decision to handle it himself and spare us the details is something that we just have to trust that he is doing for all the right reasons...e.g., for the benefit of the PP.O community.
I choose to respect his decision...and only ask that you follow his lead on this.
It will probably all come out eventually anyway...especially if she is allowed back.
Remember, time heals all wounds.

And Z...don't worry about what the mods know...I don't know anything either and that is just fine with me...for now.
We don't have to know everything that goes on behind the scenes to enjoy ourselves here.
On with the show!

Zeus
01-23-2007, 03:39 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Del is correct...Webby said it in the Berserker Yell..and that is good enough for me.
It doesn't mean that I'm not curious too...it just means that Webby's decision to handle it himself and spare us the details is something that we just have to trust that he is doing for all the right reasons...e.g., for the benefit of the PP.O community.
I choose to respect his decision...and only ask that you follow his lead on this.
It will probably all come out eventually anyway...especially if she is allowed back.

And Z...don't worry about what the mods know...I don't know anything either and that is just fine with me...for now.
We don't have to know everything that goes on behind the scenes to enjoy ourselves here.
On with the show!

My larger point remains.
If this is something Webby doesn't want people to talk about - and if they do, the sword of Damacles (sp?) is hanging above their heads - then it needs to be communicated in a better manner than the Yell or word-of-mouth.

=Z=

ultravikingfan
01-23-2007, 03:40 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

=Z=

That's the thing.

=Z=

On with the show!

Maturity...nice.
;D

BadlandsVikings
01-23-2007, 03:42 PM
She's taking a year off to walk around the world

http://www.minotdailynews.com/storyphotos/23walkerWEB(1).jpg

Prophet
01-23-2007, 03:43 PM
I also heard that it was a cover up by ultra.
Apparently he sent her a muscle biopsy and tried to pass it off as some kind of growth hormone.
She ran it through the lab at Mayo and it came out as an unknown substance.
She was banned before she could spread the news.
Not sure if that's true, but that's what I heard on the streets.

digital420
01-23-2007, 03:53 PM
heh.. if noone had said.. we arn't supposed to talk about it.. noone woulda really got
antsied up for the scoop..

but now the curiosity switch has been turned on..

strange events lead to strange stories..

nose hairs.. heh

DiGiTaL

BadlandsVikings
01-23-2007, 04:02 PM
The rumor is she tried to take down ppo with this guy.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/westvirginiavikings/warren.jpg

BloodyHorns82
01-23-2007, 04:25 PM
There are so many frequent members here now I honestly didn't even realize she hadn't been around for awhile until this thread popped up earlier today.

Have to admit my curiousity has spiked through the roof.
Oh well, I guess the nose hair story sounds believable.
Sorry for your loss/donation Singersp.

By the way, how long has this HOF deal been around?
This is the first I've came across it.

Prophet
01-23-2007, 04:27 PM
you can't see this forum unti you get 1250 posts or something like that.

2beersTommy
01-23-2007, 04:31 PM
hell, who knows, maybe she'll come back on as Acumen LOL

NodakPaul
01-23-2007, 04:37 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

My larger point remains.
If this is something Webby doesn't want people to talk about - and if they do, the sword of Damacles (sp?) is hanging above their heads - then it needs to be communicated in a better manner than the Yell or word-of-mouth.

=Z=

Ooooh.
Nice Greek Mythology reference to illustrate the perils of being in power!
I think technically Webby would be the one with the sword above his head if you wanted to follow the legend through... ;D

Bdubya
01-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Wow, I didn't even know that she was gone.
I thought it was a little strange that she hasn't been on for a few days, considering how much she had been on before.

I too am now curious to what happened, but I'm sure that I will forget about the whole thing in ten minutes.
When did this incident happen?

BloodyHorns82
01-23-2007, 04:54 PM
"Bdubya" wrote:

I thought it was a little strange that she hasn't been on for a few days, considering how much she had been on before.

I too am now curious to what happened, but I'm sure that I will forget about the whole thing in ten minutes.
When did this whole thing happen?

LOL!
isnt't that the truth though... or at least as soon as this thread drops of the "Latest Talk" section.
;D

Bdubya
01-23-2007, 05:00 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"Bdubya" wrote:

LOL!
isnt't that the truth though... or at least as soon as this thread drops of the "Latest Talk" section.
;D

And that isn't to say that I didn't care about her or anything, because I thought she was pretty cool.
But if she did something that deserved a banning, it's out of my hands and out of my mind soon after.

BloodyHorns82
01-23-2007, 08:17 PM
"Bdubya" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"Bdubya" wrote:

LOL!
;D

And that isn't to say that I didn't care about her or anything, because I thought she was pretty cool.
But if she did something that deserved a banning, it's out of my hands and out of my mind soon after.

Yeah, I didn't mean to make it sound like nobody cared.
After re-reading it I sounded a bit insensitive.
I just meant the curiousity as to exactly why she is gone would be easily forgoten.

singersp
01-23-2007, 08:38 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

I know there was a problem a few weeks back with Bearitall gal, just wondering if anybody had heard from her and if she is OK?

Yep, I've heard from her. She's been e-mailing me the past few days.

The only thing I will share with you folks is that she hasn't received the mustache hairs yet.

Zeus
01-23-2007, 08:46 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

My larger point remains.

=Z=

Ooooh.
Nice Greek Mythology reference to illustrate the perils of being in power!
I think technically Webby would be the one with the sword above his head if you wanted to follow the legend through... ;D

Sword of Webbycles!

=Z=

ultravikingfan
01-23-2007, 09:06 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

On with the show!

My larger point remains.

=Z=

If you are going to use something from Greek culture, at least spell it right.

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damocles

singersp
01-23-2007, 09:11 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

On with the show!

My larger point remains.

=Z=

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

Trust me, he'll come back with some lengthy explanation to try & justify his spelling of the word.
;D

Zeus
01-23-2007, 09:12 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

On with the show!

My larger point remains.

=Z=

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

Didn't you see my "(sp?)" notation?
I was pretty sure I didn't have it correct and called myself on it when I wrote it.
That's proper netiquette.

=Z=

ultravikingfan
01-23-2007, 09:28 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

On with the show!

My larger point remains.

=Z=

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

I was pretty sure I didn't have it correct and called myself on it when I wrote it.

=Z=

Did you see this little fella in my post?
;D

Zeus
01-23-2007, 09:34 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

On with the show!

My larger point remains.

=Z=

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

=Z=

Did you see this little fella in my post?

;D

No.
I actually have a physical condition (much like dyslexia) which renders smilies (which is what I'm assuming you are talking about) invisible to me.

It's quite rare and, when the light is right, also causes me to have X-Ray vision like those old glasses you could get out of comic books.

=Z=

cajunvike
01-23-2007, 09:36 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

On with the show!

My larger point remains.

=Z=

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

=Z=

Here you go, Z...to save you from future embarrassment:

http://www.m-w.com/

Open up another window and pop the questionable spelling in...it will give you not only the right word, but also the definition!
;D

Zeus
01-23-2007, 09:37 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Open up another window and pop the questionable spelling in...it will give you not only the right word, but also the definition!
;D

http://my.tenforward.com/rozebud/button/2/kysmy.jpg

=Z=

BadlandsVikings
01-23-2007, 09:40 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

;D

=Z=

Does your nice donkey have a name?

Ultrapurple
01-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Who is bia,........?
???

PurplePackerEater
01-23-2007, 11:48 PM
"Ultrapurple" wrote:

Who is bia,........?
???

Bearitall.

cajunvike
01-24-2007, 12:19 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

;D

=Z=

Can't tell the difference between that and your face!
:D

digital420
01-24-2007, 02:21 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

On with the show!

My larger point remains.

=Z=

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

=Z=

if you really wanted to spell it correctly you would need a font that can handle anceint greek.. and on 90% of the pc's around the world.. those don't exist.. modern greek is easy..

???? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ????.. ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????.

???????????

???????

AngloVike
01-24-2007, 02:33 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

;D

hey Cajun , that's the beta version you have there .. you know the one where all the letter U's have been removed and S has been replaced by Z.... ;D ;D

Del Rio
01-24-2007, 06:26 AM
Really I have a feeling if Webby wanted something kept secret he would just go ahead and make a post himself. I doubt he would deliver the top secret message via Zerker Yell to one person and assign them the mission of telling the world.

That being said I think only a handful of people really know the truth and to be honest it is just internet drama and anything you guys invent here, be it nose hairs or growth hormone will be far more interesting then the truth which is just funny in a sad way.

Prophet
01-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Just to set the record straight, it appears that BIA was a midget wrestler and had the hots for Del Rio.
She turned out to be a he which was discovered somewhere near Atwood Lake in the Uinta Mountains.
How this resulted in the ban I'm not sure.

ultravikingfan
01-24-2007, 03:39 PM
"digital420" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

On with the show!

My larger point remains.

=Z=

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

=Z=

if you really wanted to spell it correctly you would need a font that can handle anceint greek.. and on 90% of the pc's around the world.. those don't exist.. modern greek is easy..

???? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ????.. ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????.

???????????

???????

That's what I meant to post.

cajunvike
01-24-2007, 04:19 PM
"AngloVike" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

;D

hey Cajun , that's the beta version you have there .. you know the one where all the letter U's have been removed and S has been replaced by Z.... ;D ;D

IF beta version means CORRECT version, then you are right!
;D ;D

cajunvike
01-24-2007, 04:24 PM
"Del" wrote:

Really I have a feeling if Webby wanted something kept secret he would just go ahead and make a post himself. I doubt he would deliver the top secret message via Zerker Yell to one person and assign them the mission of telling the world.

That being said I think only a handful of people really know the truth and to be honest it is just internet drama and anything you guys invent here, be it nose hairs or growth hormone will be far more interesting then the truth which is just funny in a sad way.

My post wasn't about speaking for Webby...it was to relay his comment regarding this that he made in the Yell...and to ask others to respect his decision...without him having to step into this thread himself.
You are correct...if Webby wants to put the kibosh on this thread, he is perfectly capable of doing it himself.
Of course, now that you all know what he said regarding this issue, it would behoove everyone to act accordingly.
Or do some of you need it spelled out in excrutiating detail...like Packer fans do?

Prophet
01-24-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm confused.
So, what you're saying is that we should try to decipher this riddle?
Another twist on the story was related to an incident with the stash and a hazardous waste dispenser at the Mayo Clinic.
The details are too graphic to be posted, but somehow it ended with a ban.

BadlandsVikings
01-24-2007, 04:29 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

I'm confused.
So, what you're saying is that we should try to decipher this riddle?
Another twist on the story was related to an incident with the stash and a hazardous waste dispenser at the Mayo Clinic.
The details are too graphic to be posted, but somehow it ended with a ban.

It all has to do with stash, pubes, nose hairs, and needles not making it into the red boxes in the Mayo Clinic.

triedandtruevikesfan
01-24-2007, 04:41 PM
I have no idea what happened either and am just as curious as everyone else.

I believe the stache theory though.
Cause you know... everything you read on the internet is true!

cajunvike
01-24-2007, 04:48 PM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

You are a MOD, TNT...you don't expect us to believe that you know nothing, do you?

LOL

Mr Anderson
01-24-2007, 04:48 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

Just to set the record straight, it appears that BIA was a midget wrestler and had the hots for Del Rio.
She turned out to be a he which was discovered somewhere near Atwood Lake in the Uinta Mountains.
How this resulted in the ban I'm not sure.

Find me a midget wrestler that doesn't have the hots for Del.

singersp
01-24-2007, 05:08 PM

You mean to tell me I'm the only one who knows? I wasn't even involved, yet somehow I got caught in the middle.
:-

triedandtruevikesfan
01-24-2007, 05:09 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

You are a MOD, TNT...you don't expect us to believe that you know nothing, do you?

LOL

I'm pretty in the dark on this one.
I probably know as much as you do.

cajunvike
01-24-2007, 05:12 PM
"singersp" wrote:

You mean to tell me I'm the only one who knows? I wasn't even involved, yet somehow I got caught in the middle.
:-\

Look out...you are gonna get bombarded with PMs and email now!
And TNT is gonna pump you for information if she ends up helping you with your request!
LOL

Prophet
01-24-2007, 05:14 PM
"singersp" wrote:

Feigning innocence will get you nowhere.

singersp
01-24-2007, 05:15 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Look out...you are gonna get bombarded with PMs and email now!
And TNT is gonna pump you for information if she ends up helping you with your request!
LOL

If they are on a need to know basis, I'll let them know. Last time I checked the list, there was only two names on it.

josdin00
01-24-2007, 05:16 PM
"singersp" wrote:

I'd say there are at least 5 other people who know. Well, 4 people and 1 lame dog, but, darnit, animals are people too!

cajunvike
01-24-2007, 05:19 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

I'd say there are at least 5 other people who know. Well, 4 people and 1 lame dog, but, darnit, animals are people too!

You shouldn't talk about your wife like that....to laugh at her disability is very cruel indeed!

Bonus pic of Josdin Jr. ...aka Jo Jo:

http://freaks.monstrous.com/jo-jo.htm

singersp
01-24-2007, 05:23 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

I'm talking about outside of what happened here.

josdin00
01-24-2007, 05:25 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"josdin00" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

You shouldn't talk about your wife like that....to laugh at her disability is very cruel indeed!

Nah, my Wife doesn't know about this stuff yet. You should know the dog I was talking about. Remeber your trip to Cancun, and the apothecary where you found the love potion and the tequilla? That dog wasn't lame until that night. Poor thing.

cajunvike
01-24-2007, 05:29 PM
"josdin00" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"josdin00" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Nah, my Wife doesn't know about this stuff yet. You should know the dog I was talking about. Remeber your trip to Cancun, and the apothecary where you found the love potion and the tequilla? That dog wasn't lame until that night. Poor thing.

Yeah, I should have never let you mix that love potion with the tequila so that you could drink it all down in one gulp...of course you couldn't control yourself after that dog struck your fancy...all I can say is that it was UGLY!
Luckily the dog couldn't press charges on you!

singersp
01-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Is this the dog you two where drooling over?

http://nivel13.blogsome.com/images/ugly_dog_perro_feo_3.jpg

Webby
01-24-2007, 05:50 PM
I believe her timeout expired, so I dunno.

singersp
01-24-2007, 05:55 PM
"Webby" wrote:

If her timeout has expired, let me know so I can answer her last e-mail.

She will not come back as Bearitall.

VKG4LFE
01-24-2007, 07:32 PM
I think she got banned because she started the "How big is your rack thread" which in turn led to "how big is your package" thread, and webby didn't like those, he felt threatened?? Maybe? lol

singersp
01-24-2007, 07:34 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I think she got banned because she started the "How big is your rack thread" which in turn led to "how big is your package" thread, and webby didn't like those, he felt threatened?? Maybe? lol

Not even close. You're grasping at straws.

VKG4LFE
01-24-2007, 07:40 PM
I was trying to come up with my own idea. :(

VKG4LFE
01-24-2007, 07:40 PM
What does grasping at straws mean anyways??

singersp
01-24-2007, 07:46 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

grasping at straws
1. Trying to find some way to succeed when nothing you choose is likely to work.

VKG4LFE
01-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Oh, now I know. Thanks.

BadlandsVikings
01-24-2007, 08:08 PM
If you grasp the wrong straws your eyes will swell shut

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/51/Rice_straw.jpg/180px-Rice_straw.jpg

ultravikingfan
01-24-2007, 08:53 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

If her timeout has expired, let me know so I can answer her last e-mail.

She will not come back as Bearitall.

She is still BIA.

She will be fine.

AngloVike
01-25-2007, 03:29 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

grasping at straws
1. Trying to find some way to succeed when nothing you choose is likely to work.

more commonly known as " Vikings playcalling circa 2006" ....

Del Rio
01-25-2007, 06:26 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

My post wasn't about speaking for Webby...it was to relay his comment regarding this that he made in the Yell...and to ask others to respect his decision...without him having to step into this thread himself.
You are correct...if Webby wants to put the kibosh on this thread, he is perfectly capable of doing it himself.
Of course, now that you all know what he said regarding this issue, it would behoove everyone to act accordingly.
Or do some of you need it spelled out in excrutiating detail...like Packer fans do?

Thats just it if it was a decision he made he would have told us. Just because he told you in yell where frisky things are always going down does not mean it cannot be discussed in the forum. We are acting accordingly so maybe it would behoove you to not worry about it.

Prophet
01-25-2007, 06:12 PM
The latest is that BIA was caught on the webcam showing her wares to Mike Tomlin right before he left for the Steelers.
Apparently Chilly walked in and didn't like the camaraderie with the fans and made him walk.
It's BIA's fault that Tomlin left!
This is straight from the janitor's cell phone at Winter Park according to my friend's brother's niece's wife's uncle's daughter's babysitter.

canadian_vikes_fan
01-25-2007, 06:22 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

The latest is that BIA was caught on the webcam showing her wares to Mike Tomlin right before he left for the Steelers.
Apparently Chilly walked in and didn't like the camaraderie with the fans and made him walk.
This is straight from the janitor's cell phone at Winter Park according to my friend's brother's niece's wife's uncle's daughter's babysitter.

Wow you should send this in to www.integrityjustice.com (Inside joke for anyone in the Colbert Nation)

digital420
01-26-2007, 02:08 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

can u introduce me to your friends brother's
niece and her wife?

DiGiTaL

Prophet
01-26-2007, 07:39 AM
"digital420" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

can u introduce me to your friends brother's
niece and her wife?

DiGiTaL

They have a very loving relationship.
I'll send you the videos to prove it.
8)

BadlandsVikings
01-26-2007, 10:59 AM
I was told to send a message from a certain someone....... hello and I'm ok

singersp
01-27-2007, 07:07 AM
"WVV" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

Did anyone else hear?

:o Those were pubes! I must have addressed the packages wrong. That must mean the mustache hairs are on their way to the Philippines.

singersp
01-28-2007, 06:50 PM
When BIA's ban has ended she will be back. But she wants to come back as a new member since her current account has been comprimised.

Webby any idea when that will be so I can pass on the information?

She wants a screen name with the word spunky in it. Any suggestions?

Webby
01-28-2007, 07:07 PM
"singersp" wrote:

When BIA's ban has ended she will be back. But she wants to come back as a new member since her current account has been comprimised.

Umm, it ended quite some time ago.

cajunvike
01-28-2007, 07:08 PM
"Webby" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Does SHE know that yet?
LOL

BadlandsVikings
01-28-2007, 07:13 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Does SHE know that yet?
LOL

As of early satuday morning she still couldn't get in

PurplePackerEater
01-28-2007, 07:23 PM
"WVV" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Does SHE know that yet?
LOL

Well, has anyone told her the updated secret hand shake? :P

ultravikingfan
01-28-2007, 07:28 PM
"WVV" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Does SHE know that yet?
LOL

She needs to create a new account

singersp
01-28-2007, 07:54 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"WVV" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Does SHE know that yet?
LOL

I just sent her an e-mail regarding just that.

BadlandsVikings
01-28-2007, 08:04 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"WVV" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

Does SHE know that yet?
LOL

lol, looks like she will have more than one telling her that.

singersp
01-28-2007, 08:09 PM
"WVV" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"WVV" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

Does SHE know that yet?
LOL

lol, looks like she will have more than one telling her that.

She is having difficulty coming up with a name that has "spunky" in it.

Women can be so indecisive at times.
:P

singersp
01-29-2007, 06:20 AM
I got these messages in a couple of e-mails yesterday from BIA;

Thanks for the donation of stache hair BTW...the transplant is coming along well.
It just sucks when I sneeze.
LOL
Tell Prophet that I appreciate him starting that.
:o)

I am trying to come up with a new screen name and it has to have the word spunky in it...any suggestions......?

...........Any suggestions yet?......spunkystachegirl
LOL ROTFLMFAO

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/BIA_stache2.jpg

cogitans
01-29-2007, 06:54 AM
"singersp" wrote:

I am trying to come up with a new screen name and it has to have the word spunky in it...any suggestions......?

Hmm suggestions. Lets see:

ASpunkyTwist
PurpleSpunky
SpunkyPrincess
Dash_of_Spunky
SpunkyHunger
FunkySpunky
SkunkySpunky
Count_to_Spunky
SpunkyHeart
All_Spunky
ASpunkyFlavour

Zeus
01-29-2007, 07:33 AM
SpunkyBrewster

=Z=
Is this enough extra words now?

whackthepack
01-29-2007, 10:41 AM
How about

Forever Spunky

Super Spunky

Spunky Viking Girl

Pack hating girl

I would go with the Spunky Viking Girl.

Prophet
01-29-2007, 10:44 AM
Go with Spunky. Simple.

cajunvike
01-29-2007, 10:47 AM
"singersp" wrote:

I got this messages in a couple of e-mails yesterday from BIA;

Thanks for the donation of stache hair BTW...the transplant is coming along well.
LOL

LOL ROTFLMFAO

She needs to grow out the stache a bit more though...and then wax it like Rollie Fingers used to do, with the curled ends!
;D

Some suggestions on the new screen name:

Spunky Brewski

Spunky Swiller

Spunky Gobbler

Spunkmaster Vikes

Spunky Junky

Spunky Monkey

ROTF!!!

ultravikingfan
01-29-2007, 03:00 PM
I do not think anything with the word "spunk" in it is a wise choice.

Spunk has more than 1 meaning.

BadlandsVikings
01-29-2007, 03:39 PM
"singersp" wrote:

I got this messages in a couple of e-mails yesterday from BIA;

LOL

LOL ROTFLMFAO

LMAO!!! ;D
That's funny

snowinapril
01-29-2007, 03:39 PM
I have to agree with Ultra, spunk or spunky is just asking for trouble.

snowinapril
01-29-2007, 03:43 PM
All I can say, is this girl must be very popular to have 11 pages devoted to someone that isn't even part of the community at this time.

Not bad, not good, just a statement.

BadlandsVikings
01-29-2007, 03:43 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

she was thinking about spunkymonkey, and then I reminded her about the harrasment she'll get from the resident pervert
:)

cajunvike
01-29-2007, 03:53 PM
"WVV" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

she was thinking about spunkymonkey, and then I reminded her about the harrasment she'll get from the resident pervert

Yeah..I agree...that WVV guy really IS the resident pervert!

triedandtruevikesfan
01-29-2007, 04:22 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

All I can say, is this girl must be very popular to have 11 pages devoted to someone that isn't even part of the community at this time.

No doubt.
People weren't this concerned when I went missing.
I feeling fairly unloved at the moment.

cogitans
01-29-2007, 04:40 PM

"snowinapril" wrote:

No doubt.

I do love you TNT. Strange though I don't remember you being MIA, was it before I joined.

I think a lot of this is because she were very active in here for a period, and then went away abrubtly, combined with the fact that not many people actually knew what happend to her.

triedandtruevikesfan
01-29-2007, 04:43 PM
awwwww thanks Cog.
I was kidding of course but its always nice to know I'm loved.

cogitans
01-29-2007, 04:53 PM

awwwww thanks Cog.
I was kidding of course but its always nice to know I'm loved.

Anything for you, to make you feel good on this dark January monday
;D

cajunvike
01-29-2007, 05:06 PM

"snowinapril" wrote:

No doubt.

There WAS a thread devoted to your departure...PLUS about THREE "TNT Drunk Threads"...you get PLENTY of love, TNT...and you COULD get even MORE if you would dump that Bores fan of yours!

VikesfaninWis
01-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Have it be, Spunky Cold Medina... ;)

ultravikingfan
01-29-2007, 07:26 PM
"WVV" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

OMG...thats even worse!

I can just about imagine what one could say about "spunkymonkey".

singersp
01-29-2007, 08:02 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

Go with Spunky. Simple.

That's what I told her yesterday. It doesn't need another word to go along with it.

singersp
01-29-2007, 08:06 PM

"snowinapril" wrote:

No doubt.

If I recall correctly, you were tied up in Shocks basement, so we all knew were you were.

singersp
02-03-2007, 10:53 AM
"WVV" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

I got these messages in a couple of e-mails yesterday from BIA;

LOL

LOL ROTFLMFAO

LMAO!!! ;D
That's funny

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/stash_naked1.jpg

Both Stache & I donated to the cause. If you think those too are funny, you should see me now.

singersp
02-04-2007, 08:13 PM
For those who don't believe I really donated my 'stache hair to the cause......

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Me-1.jpg

BadlandsVikings
02-04-2007, 09:31 PM
"singersp" wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D HAAHAHAhAhAAaAA

Now you look like a dirtier old man than Cajun

singersp
02-04-2007, 09:33 PM
"WVV" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

:-\ Um, that's not Photoshopped WVV.

Ltrey33
02-04-2007, 09:35 PM
"singersp" wrote:

Lookin good sing! What are you going to do if the Mrs. wants you to keep it off permanently?

VikesfaninWis
02-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey sing, you kinda look younger without the stash... What do you think? Gonna keep it off or what?

PurplePackerEater
02-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Tha 'stach is a trademark, how else would I recognize YOU out of 60,000 people at the dome?

singersp
02-04-2007, 10:19 PM
"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

Hey sing, you kinda look younger without the stash... What do you think? Gonna keep it off or what?

LOL! She hasn't told me yet

PurplePackerEater
02-04-2007, 11:15 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

LOL! She hasn't told me yet

Huh?

cajunvike
02-05-2007, 12:16 AM
"WVV" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Now, I'll have to grow a mustache....so that Singer can have that title all to himself!

AngloVike
02-06-2007, 02:54 AM
"WVV" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Thats a terrible thing to say and so untrue, like calling Rex Grossman a SB winning QB
;D
Obviously the photo-fits on "America's Most Wanted were starting to get a bit too recognisable and so off came the 'stache
;)

Freya
02-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Wow! I think ye look dang kissable either way, Singer!

cajunvike
02-08-2007, 09:18 AM
"Freya" wrote:

:o :o :o

Prophet
02-08-2007, 09:19 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

:o :o :o :o

BadlandsVikings
02-08-2007, 03:23 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

:o :o :o :o :o

Prophet
02-08-2007, 03:26 PM
"WVV" wrote:

:o :o :o :o :o :o

singersp
02-08-2007, 06:06 PM
"Freya" wrote:

Damn straight! The girl knows what she's talking about!
;)
8)

cajunvike
02-08-2007, 07:24 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"Freya" wrote:

gol 'darnit straight! The girl knows what she's talking about!
;)
8)

I'm not so sure!

Now Freya looks dang kissable...and more!
:P

RK.
02-08-2007, 07:45 PM
http://www.deercreekpottery.com/pics/Me-1.jpg

Got Milk?

stupid word requirement

BloodyHorns82
02-08-2007, 08:28 PM
"RK." wrote:

Got Milk?

stupid word requirement

Are we sure that's milk?
;) ;D

BadlandsVikings
02-08-2007, 08:47 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"RK." wrote:

Got Milk?

stupid word requirement

Are we sure that's milk?

;) ;D

:o :o :o :o :o

VKG4LFE
02-21-2007, 07:34 PM
"RK." wrote:

Got Milk?

stupid word requirement

LOL, nice job RK!! That's some funny stuff.

BadlandsVikings
04-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Anybody know anything new or have any updates on what's her name?

PurplePackerEater
04-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Wondering the same thing the other day.

singersp
04-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Since this is in the HOF, I'll share the last e-mail I got from here. Just please keep it here. There is no need to have this trickle down to the masses.

The e-mail was from February 11th & this is the last I've heard from her;

Everything is not OK...[husbands name] lit his car and self on fire last Wednesday night!
he is in the burn unit at Regions hospital.
He will survive but will have to have some skin grafting.

Take care....

BadlandsVikings
04-04-2007, 07:30 PM
"singersp" wrote:

Since this is in the HOF, I'll share the last e-mail I got from here. Just please keep it here. There is no need to have this trickle down to the masses.

Everything is not OK...[husbands name] lit his car and self on fire last Wednesday night!

Take care....

That would be the same as the last txt I got from her around that time.
Sent one back about a couple weeks ago and have heard nothing.

triedandtruevikesfan
04-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Wow that dude really is a nut job.
I hope everything is working out for them.

cajunvike
04-04-2007, 08:17 PM

I'm thinking that it's working out WELL for him...not so much so for her!
>:(

BloodyHorns82
04-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Holy crap that is just crazy!
I feel bad for her, she was/is such a fun person.

BadlandsVikings
04-04-2007, 08:59 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

I'm thinking that it's working out WELL for him...not so much so for her!

I really hope she didn't give up being a nurse and quit school.

so-cal vike
04-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Wow.
It really shows how little we really know about those who enter our lives.

All my best wishes to bearitall.

singersp
04-04-2007, 09:42 PM
I sent her another e-mail. If I don't hear from her in a few days, I'll get my one of my sources on it & hopefully she can fill me in.

She's a newshound herself.
;)

whackthepack
04-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Wow!

That is crazy, I hope the dude ends up being alright but that is scary!

cajunvike
04-06-2007, 03:39 PM
"singersp" wrote:

I sent her another e-mail. If I don't hear from her in a few days, I'll get my one of my sources on it & hopefully she can fill me in.

She's a newshound herself.
;)

Must run in the family!
;D

PurplePackerEater
04-06-2007, 04:39 PM
"singersp" wrote:

Take care....

:o

Holy Crap! I hope SHE is alright, this guy isn't safe to be around.

singersp
04-09-2007, 07:56 AM
Just got an e-mail from her a minute ago. She is still with the idiot...........

"Everything is great.
I promised Rick I wouldn't have contact with anyone from PPO as we are trying to rebuild our lives together.

Glad to hear your trip went well."

BadlandsVikings
04-09-2007, 11:16 AM
"singersp" wrote:

Just got an e-mail from her a minute ago. She is still with the idiot...........

"Everything is great.
I promised Rick I wouldn't have contact with anyone from PPO as we are trying to rebuild our lives together.

Still controlling and telling here what to do..what a waste of space
Did he make her quit school?

triedandtruevikesfan
04-09-2007, 01:16 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"Everything is great.

That is really sad!

cogitans
04-09-2007, 01:26 PM

"singersp" wrote:

"Everything is great.

That is really sad!

You can say that again.

Prophet
04-09-2007, 01:28 PM
"cogitans" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"Everything is great.

That is really sad!

You can say that again.

She made the appearance of being more independently thinking on the site.
Hope it all works out for her.

BadlandsVikings
04-09-2007, 01:31 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"cogitans" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"Everything is great.

That is really sad!

You can say that again.

She made the appearance of being more independently thinking on the site.
Hope it all works out for her.

With her therapist's help she was....at least unitil the "fire"

cajunvike
04-09-2007, 02:18 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"Everything is great.

GOOD LUCK to her...I hope everything works out for her.

so-cal vike
04-09-2007, 08:00 PM
She's doing what she feels is right in order to keep her life together.
We may not agree with it but in the end it is her decision.
All we can do is hope that it's the right decision.
I wish her all the best.

shockzilla
04-09-2007, 08:21 PM
WOW, didn't see that decision coming...

cajunvike
04-09-2007, 08:23 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

Ol' Rick must've been intimidated by THE BEER CAN!

singersp
04-09-2007, 08:30 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

I didn't either. This was my reply to her;

Great to hear (**her name**), but to be honest with you, the problem doesn't reside with having contact with people from PP.O. It may have brought a problem to light, but what happens if you talk to others of the opposite sex?

Sounds to me like there is a great deal of love, jealousy & lack of trust on (**his name**) part. Hope he is working on the jealousy & trust part.

You only get one shot at life & people need to make the best of it. It is way to short not to enjoy it. I hope everything continues to workout for you two.

BadlandsVikings
04-09-2007, 08:35 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"shockzilla" wrote:

Great to hear (**her name**), but to be honest with you, the problem doesn't reside with having contact with people from PP.O. It may have brought a problem to light, but what happens if you talk to others of the opposite sex?

Sounds to me like there is a great deal of love, jealousy & lack of trust on Ricks part. Hope he is working on the jealousy & trust part.

You only get one shot at life & people need to make the best of it. It is way to short not to enjoy it. I hope everything continues to workout for you two.

LOTS AND LOTS OF jealousy, lack of trust and mind games
::)

I hope everything works out too, I just hope she has the guts to stand up for herself now.

PurplePackerEater
04-10-2007, 10:39 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"shockzilla" wrote:

Sounds to me like there is a great deal of love, jealousy & lack of trust on Ricks part. Hope he is working on the jealousy & trust part.

I hope everything works out too, I just hope she has the guts to stand up for herself now.

The ironic thing though, is that the jealousy and lack of trust is actually going to push her away, sooner or later.

singersp
04-11-2007, 05:24 AM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"shockzilla" wrote:

The ironic thing though, is that the jealousy and lack of trust is actually going to push her away, sooner or later.

She will have to learn the hard way. It will eventually happen. People can't change over night.

Many won't listen to reason by those who've been there, done that, believing their situation is different. They will have to live thru it, before they believe it.

digital420
05-24-2007, 08:12 AM
remember that it's easy to see with clear vision when yer not still inlove.

situations seems to always look better when you got the distorted vision..

it's when the fog clears that u realize the painful trueth..

DiGiTaL