PDA

View Full Version : Hey packer guys

RK.
10-08-2004, 08:43 PM
If Green Bay loses this Monday night is your season over? As I said a while back in another thread, the pack will be lucky to make 8/8 this season. And at that it may end up being their best season for the next few years. [-o<

LosAngelis
10-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Actually, if we lose, we still will have 11 games left to play, so no, it won't be over.

Kleinsasser40
10-09-2004, 12:11 AM
I wouldn't say its "over" but the chances of you coming back from 1-4 are very slim if you were to lose. I know last year you were down in the standings too, but lets face it, the Packers are not the same team as they were last year.

hawaiianvike21
10-09-2004, 04:36 AM
For packer fans that say the season is over, arent true fans. True fans dont call it a season after just four losses. But as you can tell we have a lot of true fans esp the 01, 02 years, always sold out and enthusiastic about the upcoming game knowing we already werent going to make the playoffs.

ultravikingfan
10-09-2004, 04:52 AM
This should explain everything. (If you cannot view photo, copy the URL and paste it to your address bar, sorry for the difficulties) :D

http://tinypic.com/bwzh3

purplepat
10-09-2004, 08:06 AM
No way will it be over. Just remember how the Packers and Vikings finished out last season. If the Packers start 1-4 but finish 9-2, that's still a 10-6 record. If they were to beat the Vikings twice, then the Vikings could finish 7-3 in their other ten games and lose the division title to the Pack.

It also wouldn't hurt the Pack if the Vikings and Lions both lose on the road this weekend, which is a distinct possibility.

Realistically, though, if the Vikings win this week and the Packers lose, I think it will be VERY difficult for the Pack to rebound and make the playoffs. With four losses, they would still face home games against the Rams, Vikings, & Jaguars, and have to play the Vikings, Texans & Eagles on the road. There are still two games against the improving Lions to factor in as well. It's not too difficult to find the potential for three losses in there.

LosAngelis
10-09-2004, 08:16 AM
And I agree. Personally, after the Giants, I did some re-evaluations of my expectations, and I've just simply removed all of my seasonal goals.

I'm just going game to game, and if we end up coming back, we come back. If not, I'm just going to enjoy this season for what it is.

RK.
10-11-2004, 09:06 PM
Tenn=17 GB=3 end of first quarter. It must really suck to be a packer fan this year. :)

BigEasyViking
10-11-2004, 09:22 PM
Hey guys, didn't we learn anything from last year? It's not how you start, but how you finish.

brettfavreisgod
10-19-2004, 03:24 PM
w'ere just waiting on the annual Viking choke job.

brettfavreisgod
10-19-2004, 03:24 PM

purplehorn
10-19-2004, 03:35 PM
Phsyco echo

pshyco echo

Kleinsasser40
10-19-2004, 03:45 PM
"brettfavreisgod" wrote:

First off I think you meant "we're." Secondly I think you packer fans who are counting on that aare going to be deeply dissappointed this year. Sorry guys, but the Vikings are a different team this year, they are not as spotty as before and unstable. Cully has been HUGE in clutch situations, unlike our choking days when he would throw an INT instead of throw an overtime 50 or so yard TD.

Thirdly, Brett Favre is far from God. And this is kinda a bad year to say something like that seeing he is nowhere near the top QBs in the league. If you are looking for the best QB you might want to put Culpepper up in your name dude. :violent3:

whackthepack
10-19-2004, 04:47 PM
"brettfavreisgod" wrote:

Just remember that your last game was on the road, this one is at home, the curse of Curly is going to get your team again. So your team will lose and be 2-5. :tongue:

We play at home and as good as our offense played on the road, we smoke Tennesse (a team that kicked your ass)!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

So we will be 5-1 and all alone in 1st place!!
:bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: