PDA

View Full Version : Vikinglover919 (HOF)

PurplePeopleEaters
01-08-2007, 08:38 PM
I don't know about this new guy here. It's kind of strange for me to pick out a member and label them as annoying and bothersome but this guy deserves this. Can a mod please notify him that this isn't some teeny chat room and that we don't use stupid word contractions like "some1". So far he's made up two rumors about TO and Tony Gonzalez coming here and hasn't contributed positively...

BadlandsVikings
01-08-2007, 08:39 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

I don't know about this new guy here. It's kind of strange for me to pick out a member and label them as annoying and bothersome but this guy deserves this. Can a mod please notify him that this isn't some teeny chat room and that we don't use stupid word contractions like "some1". So far he's made up two rumors about TO and Tony Gonzalez coming here and hasn't contributed positively...

I second the request.
:-

VikemanX84
01-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Word, son.
I agree.

shockzilla
01-08-2007, 08:43 PM
I posted a request in one of his threads regarding just that. We'll see what he has to say.

midgensa
01-08-2007, 08:58 PM
I definitely agree with this. There are a ton of newbies in the last two years, which is great overall, but has led to many problems like this one. Start putting the clamps on em.

ultravikingfan
01-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Done via PM.

The teenie stuff is not cool.

VikesfaninWis
01-08-2007, 09:23 PM
I didn't want to be rude, but since someone else started this thread I will contribute... ;)

This guy is one of the most annoying members to come along in a very long time.. He rambles on and on about nothing at all.. His statements are false, and he never has a link to prove his stories...

Ltrey33
01-08-2007, 09:26 PM
He's been warned in several threads about it. I looked back at his posts and Cajun, myself, Shock, Ultra, Nodak and Webby have all said something about the way he "speaks" but there hasn't been any change as of yet.

Hopefully after the official PM he cleans up his posting.

cogitans
01-09-2007, 04:47 AM
Now that we are among ourselves in here. I can just go on the record and ask this straight up:

Who of you guys is it?

Vikinglover919 has to be one of you older users who made up a new nick to bother the hell out of the rest of us here in the offseason. As Ltrey said he has been told to behave more than once, and he keeps saying that he will, but still keeps on making lame posts. I can't believe that the guy is for real.

AngloVike
01-09-2007, 04:55 AM
"cogitans" wrote:

Now that we are among ourselves in here. I can just go on the record and ask this straight up:

Who of you guys is it?

just check all of the 'old farts' on the site and check out which of them is going through their mid-life crisis ...lol
Maybe the mods should check and see which member is never online at the same time ... my money is on Cajun
;D

singersp
01-09-2007, 06:15 AM
"AngloVike" wrote:

"cogitans" wrote:

Who of you guys is it?

just check all of the 'old farts' on the site and check out which of them is going through their mid-life crisis ...lol
Maybe the mods should check and see which member is never online at the same time ... my money is on Cajun
;D

"AngloVike" wrote:

"cogitans" wrote:

Who of you guys is it?

;D

Didn't he join about the same time BBQ disapeared
(Nov. 8) & now after PM's have been sent, BBQ magically reappears.

Coincidence???

BBQ is insane afterall...........& a true genius.

;D J/K BBQ

(except for the insane & genius part)

Prophet
01-09-2007, 06:51 AM
I don't think I've ever read one of his posts that I can remember.
I say ban him just for the sake of banning someone.
8)

============

Ok, I just read a bunch of his crap...these are the types of idiots that sink this site into hell.
Put the hammer down early.

Ltrey33
01-09-2007, 07:46 AM
"Acumen" wrote:

I don't think I've ever read one of his posts that I can remember.
I say ban him just for the sake of banning someone.
8)

============

Ok, I just read a bunch of his crap...these are the types of idiots that sink this site into hell.
Put the hammer down early.

You can bet the hammer is coming down hard if he posts like a jackass again.

ultravikingfan
01-09-2007, 12:49 PM
"cogitans" wrote:

Who of you guys is it?

Vikinglover919 has to be one of you older users who made up a new nick to bother the hell out of the rest of us here in the offseason. As Ltrey said he has been told to behave more than once, and he keeps saying that he will, but still keeps on making lame posts. I can't believe that the guy is for real.

No, not a former or current member.

Still awaiting his reply to my PM.

Prophet
01-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Is he an anomaly or a glimpse into the educational system?

Del Rio
01-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Everyones attitude has resembled assoup on here so much that he is the spirit of despair that has been summoned from the depths of internet hell. He was beckoned here by whining and crying for months and now he will be here to torment us for the offseason and dissapear when the season begins.

Call Ghostbusters.

Prophet
01-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Dante's Inferno....Internet version, Vikinglover919 is a product of this...

Internet Inferno (http://www.theinternetinferno.com/)

This guy needs to be banned, not from the site, but from life in general.

NodakPaul
01-09-2007, 03:24 PM
LOL.
He claims to be a college student.
The sad fact is that he very well may be one.

I contribute to several internet forums (shocked, I know), and I run across "txt tlk" and "l33t" all the time.
It annoys me to no avail.

I can understand using txt tlk (removing out all vowels or abbreviating) if you are using SMS and it is a pain in the ass to type, or are charges by the message size.
But when typing on a forum, 999 times out of 1000 you have a full fledged keyboard in front of you, and there is no extra charge for using "someone"
instead of "sum1".

There is no excuse for using l33t, no matter what the context.

Zeus
01-09-2007, 03:36 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

y0u r not l33t!

=Z=

NodakPaul
01-09-2007, 03:37 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

y0u r not l33t!

=Z=

LOL.
Damn right.
But I guarantee I can code circles around those little punks who think they are.. ;D

JDogg926
01-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Maybe his keyboard is broken?

I know when I'm posting on my son's mom's computer, her keyboard is all jacked up, and I can't even use certain punctuation marks.

whackthepack
01-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Sorry but Vikinglover919 does not bother me nearly as much as CCthebest that is one annoying son of a turd!
He posts stuff that is crap and when you challenge him he doesn't respond and then a few days later posts the same crap.

singersp
01-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Vikinglover919 is asking for a spelling/grammer checker in one of his posts.

Is it too mean to tell him to highlight the text he wants to check & then click the following link to check it for spelling & grammer?

http://www.audio4fun.com/dldetail.php?op=dload&id=78

cajunvike
01-09-2007, 06:18 PM
"AngloVike" wrote:

"cogitans" wrote:

Who of you guys is it?

;D

NOT...too much work for too little payoff...it's much easier to just take potshots at you hosers all day than it would be to type up that stupid crap!

Prophet
01-10-2007, 04:16 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"AngloVike" wrote:

"cogitans" wrote:

Who of you guys is it?

;D

NOT...too much work for too little payoff...it's much easier to just take potshots at you hosers all day than it would be to type up that stupid crap!

yeahew righfdest, yew weouwl typoes tahtleakhe craeioap in asde asedon.

VKG4LFE
01-10-2007, 08:04 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

LOL.

I contribute to several internet forums (shocked, I know), and I run across "txt tlk" and "l33t" all the time.

I can understand using txt tlk (removing out all vowels or abbreviating) if you are using SMS and it is a pain in the jiggly butt to type, or are charges by the message size.
But when typing on a forum, 999 times out of 1000 you have a full fledged keyboard in front of you, and there is no extra charge for using "someone"
instead of "sum1".

Ok, what the he!! does l33t mean??

VKG4LFE
01-10-2007, 08:05 PM
"AngloVike" wrote:

"cogitans" wrote:

Who of you guys is it?

;D

I completely rule out cajun for the simple fact that this would take away from his post total under the SN cajun. Cajun is out if you ask me!

cajunvike
01-10-2007, 08:05 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"AngloVike" wrote:

"cogitans" wrote:

Who of you guys is it?

;D

I completely rule out cajun for the simple fact that this would take away from his post total under the SN cajun. Cajun is out if you ask me!

NOT the reason...but you would still be correct.
It's NOT Cajun!

VKG4LFE
01-10-2007, 08:07 PM
C'mon, you know that's partly the reason!! lol

Zeus
01-10-2007, 08:39 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

LOL.

I can understand using txt tlk (removing out all vowels or abbreviating) if you are using SMS and it is a pain in the jiggly butt to type, or are charges by the message size.
instead of "sum1".

It's gamer speak for "elite" and means you have m@d sk33lz.

=Z=

VKG4LFE
01-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Oh, thanks for filling me in. I guess I'm getting old. lol

Zeus
01-10-2007, 08:44 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Oh, thanks for filling me in. I guess I'm getting old. lol

39 here.
I, unfortunately, spent some time in EverQuest a few years back.

Oi.

=Z=

VKG4LFE
01-10-2007, 08:46 PM
28 in a couple of weeks. Just haven't spent enough time on the internet I guess.....well other than this site that is! lol

snowinapril
01-10-2007, 09:11 PM
This is the same guy (vl919) that said his GPA was a 3.6?

If I am not mistaken.

BadlandsVikings
01-10-2007, 09:20 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

If I am not mistaken.

Sounds right, even if you make up that your GPA is that high, put a space in between your words and don't ramble.

Ltrey33
01-10-2007, 09:52 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

If I am not mistaken.

I thought Acumen was going to die when he told him that he was a college student.

singersp
01-11-2007, 05:28 AM
"snowinapril" wrote:

If I am not mistaken.

That is correct. It is also the only time he managed to use a period (.)

Other than in T.O.

singersp
01-11-2007, 05:30 AM
"Ltrey" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

If I am not mistaken.

I thought Acumen was going to die when he told him that he was a college student.

Perhaps he's in barber college?

cogitans
01-11-2007, 05:41 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

LOL.

instead of "sum1".

I used to be l33t here for half an hour. Just ask Acumen

Prophet
01-11-2007, 05:43 AM
"cogitans" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

LOL.

instead of "sum1".

I used to be l33t here for half an hour. Just ask Acumen

Webby has it set up so when you reach 1337 posts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet) you are the man....unless you choose to post more.

mr.woo
01-11-2007, 08:37 AM
yeah this guy is totally annoying. if he dosnt resond in the next day i say you ban him.

Prophet
01-12-2007, 03:42 AM
"mr.woo" wrote:

yeah this guy is totally annoying. if he dosnt resond in the next day i say you ban him.

I'm all for banning the riff raff....except for me of course.

Zeus
01-12-2007, 07:37 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

"mr.woo" wrote:

I'm all for banning the riff raff....except for me of course.

You're not just riff raff - you're OUR riff raff.

=Z=

cogitans
01-12-2007, 04:26 PM
That's it.

I never thought I'd ignore anyone. I can usually skim anyones posts, and skip ahead if it's BS.

But now I had to. I get a headache everytime I have to decifer the contests of his remarks.

singersp
01-12-2007, 05:28 PM
"cogitans" wrote:

That's it.

I never thought I'd ignore anyone. I can usually skim anyones posts, and skip ahead if it's BS.

But now I had to. I get a headache everytime I have to decifer the contests of his remarks.

LOL! I believe he's got you doing it. Did you mean contests or contents?

Prophet
01-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Ban this guy already, come on.
He offers nothing and destroys the boards.

snowinapril
01-12-2007, 05:35 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

You are preaching to the congregation and the choir, you need to speak to the choir director.

BadlandsVikings
01-12-2007, 05:37 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

We have a dink in the wire, burn him out.

cogitans
01-12-2007, 05:38 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"cogitans" wrote:

That's it.

LOL! I believe he's got you doing it. Did you mean contests or contents?

Lets just say for my own welfare that I meant contests.

Nah, that's another spelling error on my behalf. I can see how that came of especially funny in that post.

cogitans
01-12-2007, 05:42 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

Hmm.

I think I'll just shut up now.

We're starting to sound like we're out to get him lynched. And I can see how I contributed.

What I don't want to do is start second guessing the judgement of our mods.

:-X

Mr Anderson
01-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Maybe he goes to Auburn.

"Yeah, there was a fire in the Auburn football dorm. 20 books were destroyed....., but the real tragedy is 15 of them weren't colored in yet."-Steve Spurrier

But in all seriousness.

This guy posts absolutely nothing insightful. He makes tons of new threads, saying things we all already know.

As you all may know, I'm kind of a stickler for spelling and grammar, but for the most part keep it to myself; however, I can hardly control myself every time I read one of this guys' posts, they are literally illegible, and that is pretty tough to do.

We have a lot of intelligent members on this site, and I appreciate all of their posts and insight, but when almost everyone can't figure out what one guy is trying to say I think it is time for some of those intelligent members to speak out, like we are in this thread. I say he gets 3 strikes starting tomorrow, if he has to be told how to post 3 more times, he should be immediately banned.

A spelling and grammar check should not be necessary for an internet forum, especially at one college student's request.

Prophet
01-13-2007, 07:08 AM
"cogitans" wrote:

...We're starting to sound like we're out to get him lynched. And I can see how I contributed.,,,

We are.
Burn him at the stake after he is lynched and spread his ashes over Lambeau.

mr.woo
01-26-2007, 08:30 AM
so what is the dramatic climax to the vikinglover saga?

ultravikingfan
01-26-2007, 02:29 PM
"mr.woo" wrote:

so what is the dramatic climax to the vikinglover saga?

He is permanently banned.
Along with the other 2 accounts he made and said it was his little brother.

What a tard.

Prophet
01-26-2007, 02:31 PM
I will really miss him.

Zeus
01-26-2007, 02:32 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

I will really miss him.

I in a period of mourning right now.

=Z=

PurplePackerEater
01-26-2007, 02:56 PM