PDA

View Full Version : the Day is Here!

mr.woo
01-08-2007, 08:24 AM
Well the Big day is here! Any plans for tonight? i think im just gonna stay home and watch it on tv maybe have a few freinds over. right now im at school and its rare to see someone not wearing scarlet and gray so i can only imagine what its like in glendale. anway Heres to a second championhip under the vest!!!!!

Go Bucks Go Bucks Go Bucks!!!!

OH-

Del Rio
01-08-2007, 08:28 AM
Just gonna sit back and watch Urban Meyers do the impossible and lead Florida to victory as he out coaches his opposition yet again.

mr.woo
01-08-2007, 08:30 AM
i dont believe you understand......hes going against Jim Tressel... The Vest.....you dont outcoach The Vest

Del Rio
01-08-2007, 08:32 AM
That's what they say, but no one has prooven him wrong yet. He wins everywhere he goes, and tonight will be more of the same. Mark my words THE Ohio state fans, it ends tonight with a loss to Florida, with you being out coached.

Then the BCS IMPLODES because Boise State is undefeated and are not the National Champs.

mr.woo
01-08-2007, 08:35 AM
I think all the Flordia "Sunshine" is getting to you head. The party is not till tonight!

mr.woo
01-08-2007, 08:36 AM
I think this says it all.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/stewart_mandel/01/07/tressel/index.html

cogitans
01-08-2007, 08:37 AM
I'm still trying to figure out wether I want to stay up and watch the game.

It's pretty F'in late.

Zeus
01-08-2007, 08:38 AM
"mr.woo" wrote:

Well the Big day is here! Any plans for tonight?

Well, after we put Baby Girl to bed at 8, I'll probably settle in on the green coach in the Zeus-position, throw the fleece blanket and and fall asleep by 8:30.
Generally, I wake up in time to see the final score before I groggily work my way upstairs and crawl into bed.

Wehoeeeooooooo!
Living large in the suburbs!

=Z=

1800CULPEPPER
01-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Today is my wifes 30th B-Day. What should I do? I think I should DVR the game, and spend some time with her, maybe I can "score".
It will be very hard to not find out the score before I watch it.

1800CULPEPPER
01-08-2007, 09:44 AM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"mr.woo" wrote:

Well, after we put Baby Girl to bed at 8, I'll probably settle in on the green coach in the Zeus-position, throw the fleece blanket and and fall asleep by 8:30.
Generally, I wake up in time to see the final score before I groggily work my way upstairs and crawl into bed.

Wehoeeeooooooo!

=Z=

That sounds pretty Kinky!!! ;)
Sorry for pointing out a spelling error!! It was to funny though!!

cajunvike
01-08-2007, 09:48 AM
"Del" wrote:

That's what they say, but no one has prooven him wrong yet. He wins everywhere he goes, and tonight will be more of the same. Mark my words THE Ohio state fans, it ends tonight with a loss to Florida, with you being out coached.

Then the BCS IMPLODES because Boise State is undefeated and are not the National Champs.

They will just put ANOTHER band-aid on it next season...ANYTHING to not have a TRUE playoff system...one that EVERY D-I team has a chance of getting into.
Gotta keep the recruiting and fund-raising edge for the haves.

Zeus
01-08-2007, 10:09 AM
"Irwin" wrote:

"AWZeus" wrote:

"mr.woo" wrote:

Wehoeeeooooooo!

=Z=

LOL, that does change the context, doesn't it?

=Z=

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 11:04 AM
GO GATORS!

GATOR CHOMP! GATOR CHOMP! GATOR CHOMP!

We are going to have a barbaque and watch the game.

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 11:06 AM
"Del" wrote:

Just gonna sit back and watch Urban Meyers do the impossible and lead Florida to victory as he out coaches his opposition yet again.

Wow thanks Del Rio.
I thought I was the only one that thought the Gators were going to win.

Mr. Purple
01-08-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm gonna watch my Florida Gators do something they havnt done since 96.Win the national Title! I got a sig bet ridin with Ultra as well! I cant wait to prove all these cocky Buckeye fans wrong! They'll get a taste of a real division tonight, the SEC.

bearitall
01-08-2007, 11:18 AM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"Irwin" wrote:

"AWZeus" wrote:

"mr.woo" wrote:

Wehoeeeooooooo!

=Z=

LOL, that does change the context, doesn't it?

=Z=

I thought maybe you were going to assume the position with a Green Bay Packer "coach".
;)

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Another Gator Fan! Yeah theres now two.

Well after the Gators win tonight.
Maybe well all take a drive to Gainesville.

Mr. Purple
01-08-2007, 01:00 PM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

Another Gator Fan! Yeah theres now two.

Well after the Gators win tonight.
Maybe well all take a drive to Gainesville.

Hell yea man! Theres a couple Gator fans on the board.Gonna be a great game tonight! What part of Florida are ya in? I'm in New Port Richey, bout 40 minutes outside of Tampa.

GO GATORS!

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 01:05 PM
GATOR CHOMP! GATOR CHOMP!

It's going to be a heck of a game.

I sent you a PM.

JDogg926
01-08-2007, 01:06 PM
Urban Meyer is a crybaby.

Tonight Ohio State will prove they are the National Champions and they will embarrass the Gators.

Florida's best chance is to take out Troy Smith early.

1800CULPEPPER
01-08-2007, 01:09 PM
I will be going for the Gators!! I have felt bad for them every since we Spanked them in 1995. LOL
I think they win!!
Go Gators!!

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 01:12 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

Tonight Ohio State will prove they are the National Champions and they will embarrass the Gators.

Sounds like a Michigan fan?

Where was Michigan against USC?

Don't worry my gators will do what Michigan couldn't....Beat OSU!

JDogg926
01-08-2007, 01:19 PM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

Definitely not a Michigan fan.

OSU all the way.

Michigan was flat, but if USC had beat UCLA, Florida stays #4.
They only leapfrogged Michigan because the voters didn't want to see a re-match.

I'll be back tomorrow, we'll see who eats crow.

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 01:33 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

OSU all the way.

They only leapfrogged Michigan because the voters didn't want to see a re-match.

Now I undersand you wanted to play Michigan again because you beat them.

Because you know that Florida has a great chance against OSU.....

Understandable...I would be scared too if I was an OSU fan.

I said it once, I'll say it twice.

Gators don't eat crows.
They eat Buckeyes!

GATOR CHOMP!

Del Rio
01-08-2007, 01:34 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

OSU all the way.

It's not crying to fight for something you deserve and tonight Florida will proove they deserve this opportunity.

JDogg926
01-08-2007, 01:40 PM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

OSU all the way.

Gators don't eat crows.
They eat Buckeyes!

GATOR CHOMP!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I'm saying. ;D

JDogg926
01-08-2007, 01:49 PM
"Del" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

OSU all the way.

It's not crying to fight for something you deserve and tonight Florida will proove they deserve this opportunity.

I'm starting to notice that we never seem to agree on anything.

If USC beats UCLA, they play OSU, Michigan stays #3, Florida stays #4.
The whole time, Meyer was whining about them not getting their fair chance, blah, blah, blah.
The fact is they lost a game.
Any normal year, if you lose a game, you basically have zero chance at playing for the national title.
Also, if Michigan had played one more game, and won, instead of being idle the week that USC lost and Fla won, I think Michigan would have stayed ranked higher than Florida.
Florida only leapfrogged them because people didn't want to see a re-match.

josdin00
01-08-2007, 01:52 PM
"Del" wrote:

I'm not really a fan of either team, but I'm all for anything that will make the BCS implode. Go Gators!

Del Rio
01-08-2007, 01:57 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

OSU all the way.

The whole time, Meyer was whining about them not getting their fair chance, blah, blah, blah.
Any normal year, if you lose a game, you basically have zero chance at playing for the national title.
Also, if Michigan had played one more game, and won, instead of being idle the week that USC lost and Fla won, I think Michigan would have stayed ranked higher than Florida.

A normal year sure, NEWSFLASH this wasn't a normal year. They are the #1 contender. Luckily for you and I we will be able to see exactly how deserving they are, fully rested and on neutral ground. If Florida wins it is case closed, and the only crying that will be heard will be from OHIO ST. Fans.

The best part about a Florida win is Meyers proving the SEC wrong and all the high and mighty garbage spewing fans that claimed his spread offense will not work. It works just fine and his unorthadox style, his spread the field mentality that is anything but safe is representing the WAC, so a win from UM and Florida is a statement way beyond just a victory. It is a slap in the face to the entire thing BSC, SEC, and all big time programs back east.

Normally I could care less who wins because I don't like either team.

As far as him crying that is just kaka del toro right there, Florida deserved it just as much as Michigan, plain and simple. He had a valid argument, call it belly aching all you want but there are grounds for him to take that stand, and that is more then can be said for people claiming he was crying about it IF he wins that argument will just be the equivilent of pissing in the wind.

This one is for all the critics who said his plan may work in Utah, but out east teams are too fast to pull off the spread, well look where they are and what they are about to do.

JDogg926
01-08-2007, 02:04 PM
"Del" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

OSU all the way.

A normal year sure, NEWSFLASH this wasn't a normal year. They are the #1 contender. Luckily for you and I we will be able to see exactly how deserving they are, fully rested and on neutral ground. If Florida wins it is case closed, and the only crying that will be heard will be from OHIO ST. Fans.

The best part about a Florida win is Meyers proving the SEC wrong and all the high and mighty garbage spewing fans that claimed his spread offense will not work. It works just fine and his unorthadox style, his spread the field mentality that is anything but safe is representing the WAC, so a win from UM and Florida is a statement way beyond just a victory. It is a slap in the face to the entire thing BSC, SEC, and all big time programs back east.

As far as him crying that is just kaka del toro right there, Florida deserved it just as much as Michigan, plain and simple. He had a valid argument, call it belly aching all you want but there are grounds for him to take that stand, and that is more then can be said for people claiming he was crying about it IF he wins that argument will just be the equivilent of pissing in the wind.

This one is for all the critics who said his plan may work in Utah, but out east teams are too fast to pull off the spread, well look where they are and what they are about to do.

If the Gators win, no crying, I was wrong, big deal.

But, that won't happen.

Michigan and Florida both one loss teams, Michigan lost by 3 to the #1 team, Florida lost by 10 to a team not ranked #1.
Plain and simple.

Del Rio
01-08-2007, 02:52 PM
"JDogg926" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

OSU all the way.

But, that won't happen.

Michigan and Florida both one loss teams, Michigan lost by 3 to the #1 team, Florida lost by 10 to a team not ranked #1.
Plain and simple.

Which means absolutely nothing, because at the end of the day they lost to Ohio St. No do overs. In this system, it is possible, but when you're splitting hairs talking about 3 point losses to ranked teams.......they lost, and that is about as definate and grounding as it gets.

Both have one loss. One of them has already lost to the #1 once before, no need to rehash that. In college football with spreads and difficulty of opponent if you lost to the #1 team you shouldn't get a shot especially when there is another 12-1 team that hasn't played them. You proved you couldn't hang so there is no justification in giving you a second shot.

It's ok Ohio fans, I would be scared of Florida too if I were you.

JDogg926
01-08-2007, 03:40 PM
"Del" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

OSU all the way.

But, that won't happen.

Plain and simple.

Which means absolutely nothing, because at the end of the day they lost to Ohio St. No do overs. In this system, it is possible, but when you're splitting hairs talking about 3 point losses to ranked teams.......they lost, and that is about as definate and grounding as it gets.

Both have one loss. One of them has already lost to the #1 once before, no need to rehash that. In college football with spreads and difficulty of opponent if you lost to the #1 team you shouldn't get a shot especially when there is another 12-1 team that hasn't played them. You proved you couldn't hang so there is no justification in giving you a second shot.

So, what you're saying is a 10 point loss to the 10th ranked team is about the same as a 3 point loss to the 1st ranked team?
::)

ultravikingfan
01-08-2007, 04:51 PM
You Florida bandwagon chumps will not even post after tonight...at least for awhile.

Just enjoy being #2 after Urban cried like a meow.

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 05:18 PM
All I am saying OSU fans....It won't be that easy!

GATOR CHOMP!

Well we agree on one thing our precious Purple.

VKG4LFE
01-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Go Florida! Just to get at ya ultra! Truthfully I'll be rooting for OSU and the Big Ten.

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 05:34 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

You Florida bandwagon chumps will not even post after tonight...at least for awhile.

Florida Bandwagon?

I'm going to Florida for my Masters.
I could also throw a rock and hit the Florida campus.
How far are you from the OSU Campus?

Nobody calls me a bandwagon jumper......

Just like my purple.
For one I don't think there are many Viking band wagon jumpers.
Kinda hard to be one.....

Ultra it will be a good game......I am happy we are there but I want to win it.

GATOR CHOMP!!!!!!

mnjamie
01-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Living in SEC country and being a Big Ten supporter all my life, I have seen ALOT of both conferences ... not to mention both teams this year.

OSU ... very well coached and fundamentally sound team.

U of F ... very athletic and scrappy team that finds a way to win.

It will be closer than many think, as I feel the difference will be U of F's defensive line over powering the OSU "O" line.
It will depend upon on how Smith reacts and throws on the run.

The best match up of the game will be Gator CB's against OSU's WR's ...
Also, Gator RB DeShawn Wynn is better than most give him credit for and with the Gators spreading the field with their speedy WR's, he could be a big difference maker.

But, alas ... the X factors in the game are obviously Troy Smith and the huge differential between the quality of kickers, with the edge going to OSU.

Personally, I feel OSU will win in a squeeker because of the before mentioned X factors.
I would like to see the Gators win, cause then the BCS will once again be proven as the money grubbing, joke that it is and we will finally have a TRUE national champion:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8f/Boisestatebroncos.jpg

13-0 !!

ultravikingfan
01-08-2007, 05:56 PM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Florida Bandwagon?

I'm going to Florida for my Masters.
I could also throw a rock and hit the Florida campus.
How far are you from the OSU Campus?

Nobody calls me a bandwagon jumper......

Just like my purple.
For one I don't think there are many Viking band wagon jumpers.
Kinda hard to be one.....

Ultra it will be a good game......I am happy we are there but I want to win it.

GATOR CHOMP!!!!!!

My proximity to the college team I root for has something to do with the kind of fan I am?

Gee, I thought you had to be pretty smart to earn a Masters Degree (I guess not at Florida).
;D

Zing!
Right in the ballsack with that comment!

And....

You can hit the campus with a rock?
Well, being the smart guy I am I know you have a Yahoo email address and I looked at your profile.
Your location states:
Jacksonville and you have on more than 1 occasion discussed the Jags.
I know that the UoF is in Gainsville.
So, I used mapqwest and found that those 2 cities are 71.23 miles away.

So....

Either you have one hell of an arm or you are yanking our leg?

Zing again!!!

Thats 2 shots in the 'ol sack-a-roonie!

;D

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 08:31 PM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

OSU all the way.

Gators don't eat crows.
They eat Buckeyes!

GATOR CHOMP!

Wow now I know why I left the Midwest? Your mean.

So good for you, you checked my profile account.

You saw I lived in Northern Florida what you didn't think of was I might of moved from my old address and yes I do attend the Univeristy of Florida. You never did see Jacksonville because it never said Jacksonville..???

Either way I live less then 70 miles away.
Where do you live?
Thats still close enough for me to commute so how about you?
I actually live 33.7 miles from campus.

How do we know your not a bandwagon jumper?

I show you respect but talk up my team....You show disrespect.

Either way we will see who post tomorrow.

You forget I am a Viking fan too... So I am use to defeat.
I will be here tomorrow either way.
Will you?

Stonecoldet3
01-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Well I for one am a bandwagon fan of Florida, just cause Texas and VT aren't playing tonight lol.

I will have to say I am rooting for Florida for different reasons as well, hopefully they will review the BCS system and start thinking about a playoff system.

ultravikingfan
01-08-2007, 08:41 PM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

OSU all the way.

Gators don't eat crows.
They eat Buckeyes!

GATOR CHOMP!

Wow now I know why I left the Midwest? Your mean.

So good for you, you checked my profile account.

You saw I lived in Northern Florida what you didn't think of was I might of moved from my old address and yes I do attend the Univeristy of Florida.

Either way I live less then 70 miles away.
Where do you live?
Thats still close enough for me to commute so how about you?
How do we know your not a bandwagon jumper?

I show you respect but talk up my team....You show disrespect and spit in my face.

Either way we will see who post tomorrow.

You forget I am a Viking fan too... So I am use to defeat.
I will be here tomorrow either way.
Will you?

I am here every day.
If OSU loses, Gator fans can feel free to pile on me, twist my nipples, and force crow down my throat.

Did not mean to come across as "mean".
Was just having fun; I used smiley's.
Its all fun bro.

Florida is playing really well and mixing it up big time.
They run a very good, and confusing, offensive scheme.
The Buckeyes are giving them way too much time to pass.
Remind you of another team?

And yes, we do bleed purple.
I am way more a fan of the Vikings than I am the Buckeyes.
I will be honest, I started watching them when I moved here in '96 (unlike 1980 for the Vikes).

Take care!

ultravikingfan
01-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Once again, did not mean to come across as a dink.
I was really pumped today and kinda wanted to talk some smack; just like we do for the Vikes!

Go Bucks!

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 08:57 PM
I know your pumped up and I didn't feel like you were being too mean.
I just thought it was a little over pumped, thats cool though.

I understand you really care for OSU so sorry for me to question your loyalty.

I just don't like being called bandwagon or being called out.

Thats ok I have talked a lot here so its fine.

If I post it... I better be able to receive it.

Its all good ultra.... Good Luck 2nd half.

ultravikingfan
01-08-2007, 09:06 PM
I was taking a jab at the other Gators fans; you have been talking Gators from the start.

If I get this pumped for OSU, wait till the Vikes make the playoffs!

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 09:08 PM
If the Vikes make the playoffs you can come down to Florida for a barbaque and have your favorite beverage.... I'll be waiten for ya.

GATOR CHOMP!!!!

ultravikingfan
01-08-2007, 09:10 PM
I think Brad Johnson put on a Troy Smith mask and is playing.
:-

PurplePeopleEaters
01-08-2007, 09:11 PM
WOW. Gators exposing the buckeyes. Troy Smith is in a Brad Johnson situation.. his offensive line isn't doing crap!

Stonecoldet3
01-08-2007, 09:12 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

:-\

I think not having Ginn on the field for the 1st half hurt Troy Smiths' confidence.

aceclown
01-08-2007, 09:13 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Looks more like Mike Rosenthal and Marcus Johnson masked up and are OSU's Tackles.

ultravikingfan
01-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Ugh!
That sucked!

Looks like McKinnie vs. speed guys!

Troy Smith is rattled; it would be a first.

Oh well, can't wait for training camp.

Stonecoldet3
01-08-2007, 09:22 PM
"aceclown" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Looks more like Mike Rosenthal and Marcus Johnson masked up and are OSU's Tackles.

LOL, I can agree with that.

The Dropper
01-08-2007, 09:25 PM
BOISE STATE: #1!
:D

Down with the BCS!!!

ultravikingfan
01-08-2007, 09:26 PM
"The" wrote:

Down with the BCS!!!

LOL!

Undefeated and still #5 they will be!

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 09:27 PM
One question???

Why would you go for it on your own 29?

Who is rattled Troy Smith or the coach?

I would a panicked a little but not that much.

GATOR CHOMP!

BBQ Platypus
01-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Well, to whoever wins (probably Florida)...congratulations on your "national championship" (cough, cough, kaka del toro), calculated by a computer using a completely arbitrary ranking system.
"National Championship," my jiggly butt.
This isn't a national championship.
I'd rather they went back to the old system where bowl games actually MEANT something - if the bowl games REALLY have more meaning now (a "National Championship" is at stake, remember), why do we have all these new extraneous bowls?
I'd say that it was all just a ploy to make more money, but NO...that wouldn't be consistent with the spirit of amateur athletics.
What a fraudulent turd the BCS has turned out to be.
In an 8-team playoff, I can guaran-gol 'darnit-tee you that Florida wouldn't have made it to the championship game. (Sorry, PurpleGator).
They would've lost to USC (or one of the other teams).
Another bothersome characteristic about the Big Crock o' $h17 is the pointless one-month waiting period, during which time the Southern teams take advantage of their warmer climate to practice outdoors.

As a student at the University of Minnesota, I can categorically say that I HATE Division I athletics, and I will continue to hatethem until the NCAA stops being a cabal of money-hungry plutocrats pretending to represent amateur athletics.
How's that for capturing the academic spirit?
Nice work, you frauds.

Anyway, for a lighter take on the subject, let's go to DJ Gallo of Sportspickle.com (http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume6/2006-1206-bcs.html).

The Dropper
01-08-2007, 09:56 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"The" wrote:

Down with the BCS!!!

LOL!

Undefeated and still #5 they will be!

No way. I say the Statue of Liberty play alone gets them to #4.

ultravikingfan
01-08-2007, 10:10 PM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

One question???

Why would you go for it on your own 29?

Who is rattled Troy Smith or the coach?

I would a panicked a little but not that much.

GATOR CHOMP!

Yup, that Gator chomp is killing my arse!

jessejames09
01-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Bbq is your trogdor obsession from the song by strongbad?? I do remember you saying burninating alot.

VKG4LFE
01-08-2007, 10:13 PM
Sorry ultra, Florida is just too fast and too big for OSU. jk I really am sorry about the game. I thought OSU would go in and dominate, and then when Ginn brought that opening kick back, I thought the game was over! Well, this has been the field of dramatic comebacks this bowl season, you never know!

aceclown
01-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Whats up with the 5 WR sets when they clearly need more blockers?
I can understand 5 wide outs if you get the ball out of the qbs hands quickly, but that just isnt happening right now for OSU.

BBQ Platypus
01-08-2007, 10:42 PM
"jessejames09" wrote:

Bbq is your trogdor obsession from the song by strongbad?? I do remember you saying burninating alot.

No, it's from the completely independently-developed "Trogdor" character that I developed on my own that has nothing to do with homestarrunner.com except for the fact that it's exactly the same. ;D

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 10:59 PM
GATOR CHOMP! GATOR CHOMP! GATOR CHOMP!

WE DONT EAT CROW! WE EAT BUCKEYES!

jessejames09
01-08-2007, 11:00 PM
"BBQ" wrote:

"jessejames09" wrote:

No, it's from the completely independently-developed "Trogdor" character that I developed on my own that has nothing to do with homestarrunner.com except for the fact that it's exactly the same. ;D

Could you please say that in a different form of jive?

PurpleGator
01-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Strongbad is a funny internet cartoon.
But thats not what this thread is about.

Its all about the BCS and the GATOR CHOMP!

Don't cry OSU!
It wasn't that bad......Ohhh wait, yes it was.... Gator Nation causing frustration!

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/d1/full.getty-72713215mw051_2007_bcs_nati_11_09_42_pm.jpg

GATOR CHOMP!

Del Rio
01-09-2007, 05:19 AM
"JDogg926" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

"JDogg926" wrote:

OSU all the way.

But, that won't happen.

Plain and simple.

So, what you're saying is a 10 point loss to the 10th ranked team is about the same as a 3 point loss to the 1st ranked team?
::)

No what I am saying is you got your jiggly butt kicked. End of story.

Mich, lost to OHIO ST. your sitting back talking about well they only lost by three........ yeah? WELL they LOST! Florida hadn't lost to Ohio st. Not even by 3 not by 2 not by 1.

And now they whomped em.

Del Rio
01-09-2007, 06:42 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Like I said it isn't crying when you are fighting for something you deserve, and since your entire team was tea bagged I think it is more then obvious Florida deserved a shot.

Now I would like to see Boise play UF for #1. That would be a truley awesome game. Maybe they could at least make a game of it with some better coaching. Meyers VS. Sweatervest.............Meyers is gonna win every time.

mr.woo
01-09-2007, 06:56 AM
allright im here to eat crow..lay it on me.

Del Rio
01-09-2007, 07:34 AM
The Gators will get smoked.

Yes they are a very good, very talented team, but they do not match up very well with Ohio State.

That said, what's done is done, I'm actually kind of glad Florida got in.
Just to shut whiny Urban Meyer up about how they had such a tough schedule, and to show them what it will be like to run with the real BIG BOYS.

I predict a rather dominant Ohio State victory, 34-17. JDOGG

NICE CALL ON THAT ONE.

Zeus
01-09-2007, 07:43 AM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"mr.woo" wrote:

Well, after we put Baby Girl to bed at 8, I'll probably settle in on the green couch in the Zeus-position, throw the fleece blanket and and fall asleep by 8:30.

Wehoeeeooooooo!

=Z=

Well - I was asleep by 9, but the rest was spot on!

=Z=

JDogg926
01-09-2007, 08:06 AM
"Del" wrote:

Yes they are a very good, very talented team, but they do not match up very well with Ohio State.

Just to shut whiny Urban Meyer up about how they had such a tough schedule, and to show them what it will be like to run with the real BIG BOYS.

NICE CALL ON THAT ONE.

I stand by my prediction.
I still believe that was all a bad dream.
:-[

It feels good to call me out on my BS, doesn't it?

Congrats to Florida, to Urban Meyer, to Buckeye haters, and to Gator fans.
They smoked us.

Del Rio
01-09-2007, 08:13 AM
"JDogg926" wrote:

"Del" wrote:

NICE CALL ON THAT ONE.

I stand by my prediction.
I still believe that was all a bad dream.
:-[

It feels good to call me out on my BS, doesn't it?

Congrats to Florida, to Urban Meyer, to Buckeye haters, and to Gator fans.
They smoked us.

Not really. I call people out on their bullshit everyday and I get called on mine. It just passes the time.