PDA

View Full Version : Surivior Champion!!! I would like to thank ...

midgensa
12-31-2006, 03:19 PM
As the PP.O survivor champion I would like to take this chance to thank the Houston Texans, Oakland Raiders, Washington Redskins and Detroit Lions who equaled a whopping total of my 13 pick againsts in the 17 week season. Those three teams carried me in the points difference total as well so that I could hold the tie-breaker over Ranger-Mike. I look forward to next year where I will defend with the same amount of hunger it took to take the title home.

Happy New Year!!

cogitans
01-01-2007, 10:55 AM
Congratulations on the title midgensa

It is well deserved

cajunvike
01-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Congrats on the win, midgensa!
Bringing the title home to the great state of Virginia!
Now maybe we have a valid excuse to get together for a celebratory drink or two...on me of course!

singersp
01-01-2007, 11:09 AM
"midgensa" wrote:

As the PP.O survivor champion I would like to take this chance to thank the Houston Texans, Oakland Raiders, Washington Redskins and Detroit Lions who equaled a whopping total of my 13 pick againsts in the 17 week season. Those three teams carried me in the points difference total as well so that I could hold the tie-breaker over Ranger-Mike. I look forward to next year where I will defend with the same amount of hunger it took to take the title home.

Happy New Year!!

Congrats Mensa, but you should be congratulating yourself.

After all, you are the one who picked those 13 teams to win, not to mention the other picks you made throughout the season which put you into the position to win it all.

Did you give yourself a PP.O. Award yet?