PDA

View Full Version : Jenna Jameson getting divorce!



cajunvike
12-13-2006, 11:51 AM
Now all you horndogs can have a clear shot at her...if you can get past her new boyfriend, Tito Ortiz (former UFC light-heavyweight champion).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16162009/

Good luck!
:D

lakehubertviking
12-13-2006, 12:26 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:


Now all you horndogs can have a clear shot at her...if you can get past her new boyfriend, Tito Ortiz (former UFC light-heavyweight champion).
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16162009/

Good luck!
:D


Insert practicing the "rear naked choke" submission move joke here.

cajunvike
12-13-2006, 01:01 PM
"lakehubertviking" wrote:


"cajunvike" wrote:


Now all you horndogs can have a clear shot at her...if you can get past her new boyfriend, Tito Ortiz (former UFC light-heavyweight champion).
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16162009/

Good luck!
:D


Insert practicing the "rear naked choke" submission move joke here.


On Tito???
Man, I didn't know you swung that way!
:D

Zeus
12-13-2006, 03:04 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:


Now all you horndogs can have a clear shot at her...if you can get past her new boyfriend, Tito Ortiz (former UFC light-heavyweight champion).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16162009/

Good luck!
:D


Weee.
There's so much plastic in that chick that if she goes outside in the sun for too long she'll melt.

Plus she's serviced more men than Jiffy Lube.

No thank you.

=Z=

FreakinVikingsBaby
12-13-2006, 03:12 PM
That little stream has been stretched to a canyon. I'd still do her lol

BadlandsVikings
12-13-2006, 03:54 PM
Whoever wants her needs a belt, valtrex, and plenty of these.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8b/Wood_from_victoria_mountain_ash.jpg/250px-Wood_from_victoria_mountain_ash.jpg

FreakinVikingsBaby
12-13-2006, 04:00 PM
My friend lost his virginity when he was 17 to a porn star-well blossoming actress. She was like 22-I was like.............jealous

1800CULPEPPER
12-13-2006, 04:24 PM
I heard the reason for the BIG D is that he had a hunch she was sleeping with other guys/girls. I wonder who told him? LOL

She looks nasty! She looks like she just got her a$$ kicked. She used to be pretty hot, but now I don't know. I would probably still throw it in her! ;)

FreakinVikingsBaby
12-13-2006, 04:27 PM
Yeah I'd throw it in her too...........with a garbage bag for a glove hahaha

lakehubertviking
12-13-2006, 05:12 PM
"Irwin" wrote:



She looks nasty! She looks like she just got her a$$ kicked. She used to be pretty hot, but now I don't know. I would probably still throw it in her! ;)


I actually guessed she-male then realized I had my threads confused.

FreakinVikingsBaby
12-13-2006, 05:19 PM
Ewwwwwwww-I didn't click on the link till now. Never mind I wouldn't touch that with a 10ft poll. It looks like she put her lips in a high powered vacuum to suck the wrinkles out of her face. Grosss-I can't believe she looks that shitty.

BadlandsVikings
12-13-2006, 05:24 PM
"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:


Ewwwwwwww-I didn't click on the link till now. Never mind I wouldn't touch that with a 10ft poll. It looks like she put her lips in a high powered vacuum to suck the wrinkles out of her face. Grosss-I can't believe she looks that poohie.



Botox anyone?
http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/ap/e0c26f36-4051-46ab-8502-79331ecc42a1.widec.jpg

Ltrey33
12-13-2006, 05:42 PM
"WVV" wrote:


"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:


Ewwwwwwww-I didn't click on the link till now. Never mind I wouldn't touch that with a 10ft poll. It looks like she put her lips in a high powered vacuum to suck the wrinkles out of her face. Grosss-I can't believe she looks that poohie.



Botox anyone?
http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/ap/e0c26f36-4051-46ab-8502-79331ecc42a1.widec.jpg


Well yeah, sure she looks beat there.

Take away the collagen in her lips, the bleach in her hair, that fake tan, the silicone in her boobs and the tattoos there is a real woman! Either that, or a skeleton. Not sure which.

As far as sex with her goes, does the analogy "It's like throwing a sausage down the Lincoln Tunnel" mean anything to anyone?

FreakinVikingsBaby
12-13-2006, 06:45 PM
Don't know if she has any, but god I feel sooooo bad for those kids.

VKG4LFE
12-13-2006, 08:44 PM
No thanks on her. She has been used and abused way TOOOOOO much!

sleepagent
12-13-2006, 08:53 PM
I must be getting old . . . Don't have any idea who she is . . .

poult
12-14-2006, 03:12 AM
the fake boobs are just a minus no matter what.
if you have nice big boobs naturally thats great, but dont fake them.

singersp
12-14-2006, 06:58 AM
"AWZeus" wrote:



Weee.
There's so much plastic in that chick that if she goes outside in the sun for too long she'll melt.

Plus she's serviced more men than Jiffy Lube.

No thank you.

=Z=


Plus she puts the make-up on with a trowel. Rumor has it you can carve your initials in her face & never draw blood.

Her cleavage is known as the Silicone Valley.

bearitall
12-14-2006, 09:26 AM
That is definitely one woman who has been rode hard and put away wet WAY TOO MANY TIMES.
I do agree though that she used to be hot.
Just goes to show Matel made a good choice stopping at Barbie instead of trying to change the world with plastic.
Sales would have plummeted.
LOL

WIth all of that plastic, what does it look like when you are dead?
Does the coroner pay you b/c his job is already done?

Freya
12-14-2006, 09:41 AM
I can appreciate a pretty woman and frankly, she isn't one of them. Looks like she took a few too many balls to the face. ::) No amount of bondo is gonna fix that.

whackthepack
12-14-2006, 10:10 AM
"Freya" wrote:


I can appreciate a pretty woman and frankly, she isn't one of them. Looks like she took a few too many balls to the face. ::) No amount of bondo is gonna fix that.



Made me spit coffee onto my screen!


Now I can't get the image out of my head.

JDogg926
12-14-2006, 11:25 AM
Wow, time sure has taken its toll on her.

The only positive, is she'd probably be into bringing other women home.

ChezPizmo
12-14-2006, 11:42 AM
Dude, I don't care. I'd still bang her just to so I could say, "Dude, I banged Jenna Jameson."

singersp
12-14-2006, 05:24 PM
"Freya" wrote:


I can appreciate a pretty woman and frankly, she isn't one of them. Looks like she took a few too many balls to the face. ::) No amount of bondo is gonna fix that.


:-\ I didn't realize she played tennis & volleyball.

BadlandsVikings
12-14-2006, 05:38 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"Freya" wrote:


I can appreciate a pretty woman and frankly, she isn't one of them. Looks like she took a few too many balls to the face. ::) No amount of bondo is gonna fix that.


:-\ I didn't realize she played tennis & volleyball.


The volleyballs are in her shirts.

cajunvike
12-14-2006, 05:43 PM
"WVV" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"Freya" wrote:


I can appreciate a pretty woman and frankly, she isn't one of them. Looks like she took a few too many balls to the face. ::) No amount of bondo is gonna fix that.


:-\ I didn't realize she played tennis & volleyball.


The volleyballs are in her shirts.


Those are bowling balls...and just as hard!

Ltrey33
12-14-2006, 06:04 PM
"Freya" wrote:


I can appreciate a pretty woman and frankly, she isn't one of them. Looks like she took a few too many balls to the face. ::) No amount of bondo is gonna fix that.


Haha...leave it to freya to be blunt!

shockzilla
12-14-2006, 08:02 PM
OMG, I just looked at the story and she looks HORRID.
:o

BadlandsVikings
12-14-2006, 08:08 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:


OMG, I just looked at the story and she looks HORRID.
:o


Freya said it best
Looks like she took a few too many balls to the face

;D

Cagey_Fan
12-15-2006, 10:21 PM
Hey, as long as the back of her head looks good ;) , but seriously YUCK!

FreakinVikingsBaby
12-18-2006, 01:08 PM
Dude, I don't care. I'd still bang her just to so I could say, "Dude, I banged Jenna Jameson."
-hahaha chez I guess I might do her too thinking about that I've always said that I wanted to bang the queen of england for the same reason

BadlandsVikings
12-18-2006, 07:04 PM
"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:


Dude, I don't care. I'd still bang her just to so I could say, "Dude, I banged Jenna Jameson."-hahaha chez I guess I might do her too thinking about that I've always said that I wanted to bang the queen of england for the same reason


Merry Christmas
http://www.valtrex.com/images/valtrex_logo.gif

cajunvike
12-18-2006, 08:19 PM
The only way to turn it down..is FACE DOWN!!!

Zeus
12-19-2006, 07:58 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:


The only way to turn it down..is FACE DOWN!!!


I bet she's got lots of cellulite back there, too.

=Z=

ThorSPL
02-08-2008, 12:05 PM
She's hot, but after her lifestyle...

Hot dog in a tunnel................

aceclown
02-08-2008, 06:33 PM
"ThorSPL" wrote:


She's hot, but after her lifestyle...

Hot dog in a tunnel................


Doesn't mean the hot dog can't ride along the wall...

ThorSPL
02-08-2008, 06:36 PM
"aceclown" wrote:


"ThorSPL" wrote:


She's hot, but after her lifestyle...

Hot dog in a tunnel................


Doesn't mean the hot dog can't ride along the wall...


So true... so true.

marstc09
02-08-2008, 06:52 PM
"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:


Dude, I don't care. I'd still bang her just to so I could say, "Dude, I banged Jenna Jameson."
-hahaha chez I guess I might do her too thinking about that I've always said that I wanted to bang the queen of england for the same reason


Would you say that before or after your package falls off?

aceclown
02-08-2008, 06:55 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:


Dude, I don't care. I'd still bang her just to so I could say, "Dude, I banged Jenna Jameson."
-hahaha chez I guess I might do her too thinking about that I've always said that I wanted to bang the queen of england for the same reason


Would you say that before or after your package falls off?


last i checked, there's no rule against how many jimmy hats you can wear.

marstc09
02-08-2008, 06:58 PM
"aceclown" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:


Dude, I don't care. I'd still bang her just to so I could say, "Dude, I banged Jenna Jameson."
-hahaha chez I guess I might do her too thinking about that I've always said that I wanted to bang the queen of england for the same reason


Would you say that before or after your package falls off?


last i checked, there's no rule against how many jimmy hats you can wear.


You must have never read the warning that more than one condom increases the chances of breakage.

singersp
02-08-2008, 07:00 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:


Dude, I don't care. I'd still bang her just to so I could say, "Dude, I banged Jenna Jameson."
-hahaha chez I guess I might do her too thinking about that I've always said that I wanted to bang the queen of england for the same reason


Would you say that before or after your package falls off?


Mine never fell off.

Vikestand
02-08-2008, 07:07 PM
I didn't realize all of you would pass up the chance to nail a porn star. All of you are hollier than thou.......

http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/jenna-jameson-tito-ortiz_275x400.jpg (http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/jenna-jameson-tito-ortiz_275x400.jpg)

BadlandsVikings
02-08-2008, 07:07 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


"aceclown" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:


Dude, I don't care. I'd still bang her just to so I could say, "Dude, I banged Jenna Jameson."
-hahaha chez I guess I might do her too thinking about that I've always said that I wanted to bang the queen of england for the same reason


Would you say that before or after your package falls off?


last i checked, there's no rule against how many jimmy hats you can wear.


You must have never read the warning that more than one condom increases the chances of breakage.


Using a whole at one time doesn't work too well

Zeus
02-09-2008, 06:53 AM
"Vikestand" wrote:


I didn't realize all of you would pass up the chance to nail a porn star. All of you are hollier than thou.......


There's nothing "Holier than Thou" about not wanting to drive a used car with a lot of mileage and replacement parts.

=Z=

ThorSPL
02-09-2008, 09:26 AM
"Zeus" wrote:


"Vikestand" wrote:


I didn't realize all of you would pass up the chance to nail a porn star. All of you are hollier than thou.......


There's nothing "Holier than Thou" about not wanting to drive a used car with a lot of mileage and replacement parts.

=Z=


HAHA, and I'm surprised you didn't mention it still looks pretty good with a fresh coat of paint...

singersp
02-09-2008, 09:42 AM
"ThorSPL" wrote:


She's hot, but after her lifestyle...

Hot dog in a tunnel................


No problem!

Just need to slap in a 5 pound ham & pull out the bone.

Good as new!

Vikestand
02-09-2008, 03:54 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"Vikestand" wrote:


I didn't realize all of you would pass up the chance to nail a porn star. All of you are hollier than thou.......


There's nothing "Holier than Thou" about not wanting to drive a used car with a lot of mileage and replacement parts.

=Z=


You're right, I only sleep with the "V's"...

vikesoto
02-09-2008, 03:57 PM
"Vikestand" wrote:


I didn't realize all of you would pass up the chance to nail a porn star. All of you are hollier than thou.......


This is the woman you have fun with, AFTER HOURS, you NEVER marry her, hahahhaa

davike
02-09-2008, 04:35 PM
"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:


My friend lost his virginity when he was 17 to a porn star-well blossoming actress. She was like 22-I was like.............jealous


I lost my virginity to Jessica Alba.

NDVikingFan66
02-09-2008, 04:41 PM
I think I would do her for t reasons....

1.
Not getting any now....might as well get something
2.
She would be very open to a 3some

singersp
02-09-2008, 06:30 PM
"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:



I lost my virginity to Jessica Alba.



Which poster do you have?

NDVikingFan66
02-09-2008, 06:32 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:



I lost my virginity to Jessica Alba.



Which poster do you have?


That was funny