PDA

View Full Version : M. Johnson benched for Week 14 & other Vikings KFFL tidbits (8 Dec. 2006)

Prophet
12-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Vikings | Bollinger will be emergency quarterback in Week 14Fri, 8 Dec 2006 16:07:30 -0800

Minnesota Vikings QB Brooks Bollinger (shoulder) missed a portion of practice Friday, Dec. 8, and he will be the team's emergency quarterback in Week 14. He has been upgraded to questionable on the team's injury report.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Hicks uncertain to play in Week 14
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 16:06:54 -0800

Minnesota Vikings OG Artis Hicks (ankle) missed a portion of practice Friday, Dec. 8, and he is listed as questionable to play in Week 14. If he doesn't start, OG Jason Whittle would start in his place. There is also some concern of whether or not Hicks' injury is worse than originally thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | C. Taylor will be game-time decision in Week 14
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 16:04:36 -0800

Minnesota Vikings RB Chester Taylor (ribs) missed a portion of practice Friday, Dec. 8, and he will be a game-time decision in Week 14. He is listed as doubtful on the team's injury report.

Vikings | C. Griffin expected to play in Week 14
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 16:04:35 -0800

Minnesota Vikings CB Cedric Griffin (neck) missed a portion of practice Friday, Dec. 8, although he is expected to play in Week 14. He is listed as probable on the team's injury report.

Vikings | N. Harris expected to play in Week 14
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:59:03 -0800

Minnesota Vikings LB Napoleon Harris (wrist) missed a portion of practice Friday, Dec. 8, although he is expected to play in Week 14. He is listed as probable on the team's injury report.

Vikings | P. Williams expected to play in Week 14
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:50:44 -0800

Minnesota Vikings DL Pat Williams (knee) missed a portion of practice Friday, Dec. 8, although he is expected to play in Week 14. He is listed as probable on the team's injury report.

Vikings | Birk expected to play in Week 14
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:50:43 -0800

Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (neck) missed a portion of practice Friday, Dec. 8, although he is expected to play in Week 14. He is listed as probable on the team's injury report.

Vikings | Wiggins expected to play in Week 14
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:36:13 -0800

Minnesota Vikings TE Jermaine Wiggins (knee) missed a portion of practice Friday, Dec. 8, and he is expected to play in Week 14. He is listed as probable on the team's injury report.

Vikings | M. Robinson expected to play in Week 14
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:36:13 -0800

Minnesota Vikings WR Marcus Robinson (ankle) missed a portion of practice Friday, Dec. 8, and he is expected to play in Week 14. He is listed as probable on the team's injury report.

Vikings | Kluwe expected to play in Week 14
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:36:12 -0800

Minnesota Vikings P Chris Kluwe (wrist) missed a portion of practice Friday, Dec. 8, and he is expected to play in Week 14. He is listed as probable on the team's injury report.

Vikings | M. Johnson benched for Week 14
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:28:25 -0800

Minnesota Vikings OT Marcus Johnson (foot) has been benched for the team's Week 14 game. OT Mike Rosenthal will start in his place and C Ryan Cook will rotate with him.

Mr Anderson
12-08-2006, 11:03 PM
I thought there were supposed to be no more threads like this.

It really got my hopes up this time, usually Im good with this, but this was completely plausible.

Prophet
12-08-2006, 11:05 PM
We'll find out on Sunday a.m.
TJ is #2 with Bollinger listed as the emergency inactivate guy.
Childress said he would announce his decision on Sunday.
BTW, Johnson is benched, see the last item on the list.

Ltrey33
12-08-2006, 11:30 PM
I say this every week, but I'm always amazed at how beat up we are!

kramer9guy
12-09-2006, 12:21 AM
I am really glad to see Ryan Cook getting playing time now. I am a big supporter of his and hope he has a long successful career in purple.

BadlandsVikings
12-09-2006, 12:49 AM
They should all be ready to play Sunday once they get their weekly dose of Domoso.

Potus2028
12-09-2006, 01:38 AM
Minnesota Vikings P Chris Kluwe (wrist) missed a portion of practice Friday, Dec. 8, and he is expected to play in Week 14. He is listed as probable on the team's injury report.

that shouldnt even make the injury report.. HE'S A KICKER!!! he only uses his wrist to hold the ball.. and he really uses his hand, which is connected to his wrist, but still

ItalianStallion
12-09-2006, 03:23 AM
"Ltrey" wrote:

Most teams in the NFL are experiencing similar difficulties, it's a part of the game.

Mr-holland
12-09-2006, 04:42 AM
So as Johnson is Benched, Tjack is starting? ???

FedjeViking
12-09-2006, 09:04 AM
"Mr-holland" wrote:

Noooo.....read again...
::)

Minnesota Vikings OT Marcus Johnson (foot) has been benched for the team's Week 14 game.

digital420
12-09-2006, 09:20 AM
"kramer9guy" wrote:

I am really glad to see Ryan Cook getting playing time now. I am a big supporter of his and hope he has a long successful career in purple.

i'm with ya on this!! he's big and fast, and hope he develops good timing and exp on the O line. and when Matty is done, he will have learned from one of the best, and be faster!!

it's 4:20!!

DiGiTaL

marcosMN
12-09-2006, 09:33 AM
"kramer9guy" wrote:

As long as he can keep still till the ball is snapped, I'm with ya!

Ltrey33
12-09-2006, 10:27 AM
"SnoBumMN" wrote:

"kramer9guy" wrote:

As long as he can keep still till the ball is snapped, I'm with ya!

Haha...I'm with you there man. I think he's played pretty well at RT, but those false starts last week were scary. I thought I was watching Steussie!

"ItalianStallion" wrote:

"Ltrey" wrote:

Most teams in the NFL are experiencing similar difficulties, it's a part of the game.

I agree they are at this point, but it's been like this since week 3 for us. We've had injuries, big and small since the start of the season.

It could just be some bad luck, but I think part of the blame goes on Childress. I think running those ultra high tempo, ultra physical training camps are bad for the players and sets them up for injury.

VKG4LFE
12-09-2006, 11:01 AM
Dang that is a laundry list of injuries and info.

Mr-holland
12-09-2006, 11:27 AM
"FedjeViking" wrote:

"Mr-holland" wrote:

Noooo.....read again...
::)

Minnesota Vikings OT Marcus Johnson (foot) has been benched for the team's Week 14 game.

haha thanks Fedje
:-*
lovely kiss for a lovely lady

Gift
12-09-2006, 11:40 AM
you shouldn't fuck with hope :'(

BC is full of lies, Fat pat is on this list every week & every week he starts.

*knocks on wood

ultravikingfan
12-09-2006, 05:32 PM
"Mr-holland" wrote:

No.
Its Marcus Johnson.

I added an "M" to the title to reflect that.

snowinapril
12-09-2006, 05:33 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Mr" wrote:

I thought there were supposed to be no more threads like this.

It really got my hopes up this time, usually Im good with this, but this was completely plausible.

Like what?

?? Brad ??
Johnson bench?
Hook line and sinker?
Maybe that is what he meant? IDK!

I got distracted for a minute, and you already fixed it.
LOL

Prophet
12-09-2006, 07:39 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Mr-holland" wrote:

No.
Its Marcus Johnson.

I added an "M" to the title to reflect that.

gol 'darnit edit Nazi!
It was worded perfectly
;D.