PDA

View Full Version : inactives bears/vikes



tb04512
12-03-2006, 12:20 PM
http://vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_BearsVikesBlog12306.html

happy to c troy inactive

marcosMN
12-03-2006, 12:28 PM
"tb04512" wrote:


http://vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_BearsVikesBlog12306.html

happy to c troy inactive


I wish Carter would have been activated in his place, tho...

tb04512
12-03-2006, 12:34 PM
i know me 2 but at least troy cant make mistakes now

Rambro
12-03-2006, 12:56 PM
I hope he really steps it up after this...I really wouldn't like to see him cut then picked up by another team only to pick it up there. I doubt anyone would want to trade for him the way he's playing now.

Ltrey33
12-03-2006, 03:10 PM
I like the fact that Hicks, Johnson and Williamson are all sitting. It shows that Childress isn't going to mess around when it comes to big games.

jonnyb
12-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Is it just me, or is anyone else in here completely unimpressed with Childress' debut season? This may be a long five years.

ultravikingfan
12-03-2006, 03:54 PM
"jonnyb" wrote:


Is it just me, or is anyone else in here completely unimpressed with Childress' debut season? This may be a long five years.


You are not alone.

magicci
12-03-2006, 04:04 PM
well the thread bout t jack is locked but he seems to be active

Webby
12-03-2006, 04:06 PM
*sigh*

He is inactive.


He can only be activated mid-game for one reason.
This is it.
Backup QB is injured.

ultravikingfan
12-03-2006, 04:09 PM
"Webby" wrote:


*sigh*

He is inactive.


He can only be activated mid-game for one reason.

This is it.

Backup QB is injured.


No doubt.

Where's that Football 101 website?

LunchBox
12-03-2006, 08:41 PM
I personally think if we cloned this team and had Childress coach one and Tice coach the other, Tice's team wins...