PDA

View Full Version : Chris Hovan, is he doing anything?

ultravikingfan
10-01-2004, 06:35 AM
Hello,
I am new to this site, love it. Been a hardcore Viks fan from NoDak (now in Cleveland, yuk) for 30 years. My question is this: is Chris Hovan playing at the level we need him to play at? The guy has some other tough defenders around him now, is he doing anything? Maybe he is just a hole plugger. Your thoughts are appreciated!

ultravikingfan

snowinapril
10-01-2004, 09:54 AM
Ultra,

Check out the Updated Hovan Stats and you will get screeen full of answers and opinion to this very question. As of this morning, there were 109 post on this subject.

If you want the cliff notes version, here it is.

Majority of posters like Hovan and want him to be more productive..
Some think he isn't as productive on paper but is doing his job filling lanes.
Some think he was never that good in the first place and was just hyped up and that he is just dead weight.

Read for yourself so you can fill in the spaces.

vikings_fan66
10-01-2004, 10:13 AM
Hey Ultra where in North Dakota are you from. I currently go to school in ND.

ultravikingfan
10-02-2004, 06:42 AM
Hey vikings_fan66, I am from Fargo. Born in 1974. Lived there until 1989. Then to Marshall Mn. for 2 years, then to Moorhead where I graduated High School. Lived in Fargo again for another year.

I try to go back every fall for duck/goose/pheasant hunting! I am a waterfowl nut, but always make sure I am in for the VIKS! (lucky for the birds)

ultravikingfan

muchluv4smoot
10-02-2004, 10:10 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Hey vikings_fan66, I am from Fargo. Born in 1974. Lived there until 1989. Then to Marshall Mn. for 2 years, then to Moorhead where I graduated High School. Lived in Fargo again for another year.

I try to go back every fall for duck/goose/pheasant hunting! I am a waterfowl nut, but always make sure I am in for the VIKS! (lucky for the birds)

ultravikingfan

Cool, I am from grand forks and go to UND. No more sioux/bison football games, that sucks man.

vikings_fan66
10-02-2004, 11:23 AM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

ultravikingfan

Cool, I am from grand forks and go to UND. No more sioux/bison football games, that sucks man.

Thats true Muchluv....I havent been here long but I always hear that sioux/bison games were great. From what I hear now the best rivarly game in North Dakota is Dickinson State University vs. University of Mary.

PurplePackerEater
03-03-2007, 03:56 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Hello,
I am new to this site, love it.
Been a hardcore Viks fan from NoDak (now in Cleveland, yuk) for 30 years.
My question is this:
is Chris Hovan playing at the level we need him to play at?
The guy has some other tough defenders around him now, is he doing anything?
Maybe he is just a hole plugger.
Your thoughts are appreciated!

ultravikingfan

Welcome. You should be a Mod.

BadlandsVikings
03-03-2007, 04:00 PM
welcome to the site

do you know anything about hammering trolls?

UndisputedVike
03-03-2007, 04:19 PM
LMAO.
;D

whackthepack
03-06-2007, 08:31 AM
"snowinapril" wrote:

Ultra,

Check out the Updated Hovan Stats and you will get screeen full of answers and opinion to this very question.
As of this morning, there were 109 post on this subject.

If you want the cliff notes version, here it is.

Majority of posters like Hovan and want him to be more productive..
Some think he isn't as productive on paper but is doing his job filling lanes.

Some think he was never that good in the first place and was just hyped up and that he is just dead weight.

Read for yourself so you can fill in the spaces.

I love this Ultra gets chastised for starting a new thread!

Love you Ultra but it is way to funny.

mr.woo
03-06-2007, 08:33 AM
welcome but i gotta tell ya. you dont seem to have nay personality at all. id be surprised if you lasted 1 month on here. youll never be one of the actual elite members. tough noogies.

Vikes_King
03-06-2007, 12:22 PM
lol, good job who ever dug this up :P