PDA

View Full Version : oh there you are offense!

mr.woo
11-26-2006, 04:49 PM
now did you see were the pass defense got off to?

im sure the rush defense will help us find em there always there when you need em unlike some people i know *cough* special teams * cough*.

why do we have to sacrifice one part of our game in order to get another on track? i just dont understand..

kramer9guy
11-26-2006, 04:56 PM
"mr.woo" wrote:

now did you see were the pass defense got off to?

im sure the rush defense will help us find em there always there when you need em unlike some people i know *cough* special teams * cough*.

why do we have to sacrifice one part of our game in order to get another on track? i just dont understand..

No doubt, but it's not like they just disappeared today. They've been AWOL for a while now. But I think there are a few factors for our lack of pass defense including the fact that we don't have a very good pass rush. Sure we can stop the run, but we need to do more than that on D.

vikes2456
11-26-2006, 04:59 PM
Ya our offense finally showed up, but we need to work on the pass D. They didn't play to terrible considering all the Cards did was pass, and the fact that they got some great receivers. But, we must work to improve against the pass, and if we do, we will be dominant on D.

mr.woo
11-26-2006, 05:11 PM
actually i thin kthey should have played better because all the cards did was pass. they new what was coming but still couldnt stop it.

BadlandsVikings
11-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Offense showed up, now we need the pass defense to show up.

nflvikings4455
11-26-2006, 05:25 PM
"WVV" wrote:

Offense showed up, now we need the pass defense to show up.

Ya i agree, i just hate that zone we play.

WaywardHoosier
11-27-2006, 02:04 PM
The Cardinals are one bad football team.
This game is not much of a guage for improvement measuring.

The Bears game will be the true indicator.

Hoping for .500 football

cajunvike
11-27-2006, 02:11 PM
We just need our guys to put it all together the rest of the way...NO team that is on our schedule is UNBEATABLE!!!
Not even the Bores!!!