PDA

View Full Version : Vikes Online>>A Jersey View

The_creep
11-18-2006, 04:51 PM
Just found a station I can catch online to hear the Vikes...WEBC 560.. A dream come true!!!!!After YEARS,.....and ,YEARS
of watching the 10 minute ticker.......I cat to hear a real play by play!!!!!

Now, we just have to go on a winning streak... YES lets put TJ in there.....Give hime some REAL action for next year!! Get the feet wet!! Jeez,...Teams have done far worse with QBs that have gone on to the Hall.....

Let's have a great game,....Everybody,...Have a great holiday.....Eat,...drink ,...and be thankfull for the chance to be close to those ya love...And your family too.....LOL

cajunvike
11-18-2006, 06:31 PM
Hook a brotha up with the link, man!

The_creep
11-18-2006, 06:51 PM
WEBC 560am I guess it's a FAN sister station.... Outta Deluth(sic)? I think ., Came across by accident, and frustration.... But ended up doin' "The Viking Game On Radio Dance " with my 6yr. old daughter....

I think all I did was a search for " Minnesota radio stations"... Once I hit it,...did a search for "Vikings"..... PM me to let me know how ya did.... If ya can't find it,.....I'll try to trace my steps for ya ( cause i'd have to do it for Sunday anywho)
I'm pretty sure my daughter(Amy Lynn) has it down ...( She loves her dumb old dad)!!!She looks out for me!!!!!Thank Hank!!!

ultravikingfan
11-18-2006, 11:28 PM
This a a KFAN sister station right?

Webby
11-18-2006, 11:57 PM
"The_creep" wrote:

WEBC 560am I guess it's a FAN sister station.... Outta Deluth(sic)? I think ., Came across by accident, and frustration.... But ended up doin' "The Viking Game On Radio Dance " with my 6yr. old daughter....

I think all I did was a search for " Minnesota radio stations"... Once I hit it,...did a search for "Vikings"..... PM me to let me know how ya did.... If ya can't find it,.....I'll try to trace my steps for ya ( cause i'd have to do it for Sunday anywho)
I'm pretty sure my daughter(Amy Lynn) has it down ...( She loves her dumb old dad)!!!She looks out for me!!!!!Thank Hank!!!

We've had it linked on this site for years.

SKOL

digital420
11-19-2006, 05:13 AM
actually there are several places u can look up lists of net-audio radio stations.

thegamelive has a great set of links u can use to find the station broadcasting. i suggest winamp.

DiGiTaL

ultravikingfan
11-19-2006, 01:27 PM
This does not work during the game.