PDA

View Full Version : 3,000 consecutive days

VikemanX84
11-13-2006, 04:10 PM
I know we're all upset that the Vikings lost to the Packers and that we are under .500 for the first time this season.
Cheer up though! Chris Kluwe had another great game for us and might just be our MVP so far this year (His punting inside the 20 has lead to all but one of our defensive scores) despite the bad average.

Anyway, the real reason for this post (and I hope this is the right forum) was just to let everyone know that today I am celebrating my 3,000th consecutive day wearing a Vikings shirt.
Thats right, I've worn a Vikings shirt every day of my life for the last 3,000.
I'm rather proud of myself.

I just thought y'all might like to know!

Slade
11-13-2006, 04:18 PM
Wow, that's what I call "Dedicated" !!

Garland Greene
11-13-2006, 04:22 PM
I really hope that you washed it? ;D

LuckyVike
11-13-2006, 04:34 PM
There is no ways you've worn a Vikings shirt 3,000 days in a row.
If that's true you should call up Guiness Records.

If my math is right, that means you've worn a Vikings shirt 8.22 years straight...

ultravikingfan
11-13-2006, 04:38 PM
It's not the same shirt, is it?

I would not mind doing that.
I would imagine you had to wear one underneath something for funerals and such.

Garland Greene
11-13-2006, 04:53 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

It's not the same shirt, is it?

I would not mind doing that.
I would imagine you had to wear one underneath something for funerals and such.

I guess technically if you wore the shirt to the store or something even for an hour or 2 it counts

aceclown
11-13-2006, 05:01 PM
How are we supposed to believe that you have worn a vikes shirt every day for over 8 years?
Prove it.

ultravikingfan
11-13-2006, 05:12 PM
"aceclown" wrote:

How are we supposed to believe that you have worn a vikes shirt every day for over 8 years?
Prove it.

He will send you a glass of armpit juice squeezed from the shirt.

verovike
11-13-2006, 05:35 PM
If my math is right, that means you've worn a Vikings shirt 8.22 years straight...

If your math is right, VM started his "shirt streak" around the start of the '98 season. The most gut wrenching playoff loss ever!
Maybe as an experiment we could get you to wear a Dolphins shirt this week! ;D
Just kiddin'...The world needs more devoted fans like you.
I'll be wearing my Vikings garb in Miami this Sunday.
Skol Vikings!!!

NordicNed
11-13-2006, 05:42 PM
"VikemanX84" wrote:

I know we're all upset that the Vikings lost to the Packers and that we are under .500 for the first time this season.
Cheer up though! Chris Kluwe had another great game for us and might just be our MVP so far this year (His punting inside the 20 has lead to all but one of our defensive scores) despite the bad average.

Anyway, the real reason for this post (and I hope this is the right forum) was just to let everyone know that today I am celebrating my 3,000th consecutive day wearing a Vikings shirt.

I'm really impressed, thats almost as long as Singer has gone without a piece of A$$.....
;D

tastywaves
11-13-2006, 06:05 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

"VikemanX84" wrote:

I'm really impressed, thats almost as long as Singer has gone without a piece of A$$.....

;D

LMAO!
I'm guessing that Vikeman may have the same issue with that 8 yr. old vikings shirt.

Dude if you've gone 3000 consecutive days wearing a Vikings shirt than I salute you, from a distance though.

cajunvike
11-13-2006, 06:25 PM
"tastywaves" wrote:

"VikingNed" wrote:

"VikemanX84" wrote:

;D

LMAO!
I'm guessing that Vikeman may have the same issue with that 8 yr. old vikings shirt.

Dude if you've gone 3000 consecutive days wearing a Vikings shirt than I salute you, from a distance though.

ROTFFLMMFAO!!!!
:D

cajunvike
11-13-2006, 06:26 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

"VikemanX84" wrote:

;D

That's just COLD, Ned...funny as heck though!!!

VKG4LFE
11-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Wow, 3,000 straight days, that's borderline insanity!!

NordicNed
11-13-2006, 06:33 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"VikingNed" wrote:

"VikemanX84" wrote:

;D

Fact is, Once Singer meets Jing Jing, his Pump count will surpass his post count by far....LMAO ;D

Mr Anderson
11-13-2006, 06:40 PM
I have worn clothes for 6216 straight days.

But you old men can top me on that one for sure,.

cajunvike
11-13-2006, 06:43 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"VikingNed" wrote:

"VikemanX84" wrote:

;D

Fact is, Once Singer meets Jing Jing, his Pump count will surpass his post count by far....LMAO ;D

I think that the first time, he is gonna splooge before he even gets it in!

TheAnimal93
11-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Well not that I am proud of this fact but I have smoked at least one cigarette for 10,820 days. It would have been 10,850 but there was this one time while I was in band camp....
Something I am proud of though ;D ;D
I had sex(not with myself)for 30 days straight. In my younger days of course. ;)

VKG4LFE
11-13-2006, 07:10 PM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

Well not that I am proud of this fact but I have smoked at least one cigarette for 10,820 days. It would have been 10,850 but there was this one time while I was in band camp....
I had sex(not with myself)for 30 days straight. In my younger days of course. ;)

I think most men can claim that, especially in the good ol college days!!! lol

Ltrey33
11-13-2006, 07:31 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"TheAnimal93" wrote:

I think most men can claim that, especially in the good ol college days!!! lol

That is unless you're in the middle of the infamous Ltrey dry spell.

BadlandsVikings
11-13-2006, 07:33 PM
I've got you beat, I've been wearing the same pair of underwear for 10 years without washing them.

singersp
11-13-2006, 09:10 PM
"VikemanX84" wrote:

:o My God man! Your armpit hair must be growing right through your shirt!

singersp
11-13-2006, 09:12 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

"VikemanX84" wrote:

;D

Correction! Thats almost as long as I have gone without a piece that I didn't have to pay for.

Bastage!

mr.woo
11-13-2006, 09:14 PM
hopefully not the same shirt lol

singersp
11-13-2006, 09:21 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"VikingNed" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"VikingNed" wrote:

"VikemanX84" wrote:

;D

I think that the first time, he is gonna splooge before he even gets it in!

I'll one up Yellowstone's Ole Faithful & Mt. St. Helens in one shot!

VikemanX84
11-13-2006, 09:43 PM
No, it's not the same shirt.
Different shirts. Haha.
I guess the only way I can prove it is with witnesses and you could ask anybody who has known me over that span.

darkflood
11-13-2006, 10:46 PM
Wow. This thread got out of hand :D quickly. I mean it really escalated...

cc21
11-13-2006, 11:58 PM
"VikingNed" wrote:

"VikemanX84" wrote:

;D

OMG LMAO! That was a low blow Ned. But funny as hell. About the 3000 days in a row that is insane. Keep it up. GO VIKES!

midgensa
11-14-2006, 03:57 AM
damn man ... that is like 8+ years ... you should try some different clothes.

Prophet
11-14-2006, 05:39 AM
"VikingNed" wrote:

"VikemanX84" wrote:

;D

:o, not even Miss Michigan?
LMAO.
3000 days is a long time for wearing Vikings apparel every day and a long time for Singer...Congrats to both
??? ???.

SKOL
10-06-2007, 01:05 AM
WOW !!
3,000's a big number.
Congratulations on that.

NDVikingFan66
10-06-2007, 01:12 AM
"Mr" wrote:

I have worn clothes for 6216 straight days.

But you old men can top me on that one for sure,.

You wear clothes....that must be why people look at me funny all the time.

Prophet
10-06-2007, 07:19 AM
"VikemanX84" wrote:

...Anyway, the real reason for this post (and I hope this is the right forum) was just to let everyone know that today I am celebrating my 3,000th consecutive day wearing a Vikings shirt.

:o, damn fair weather fan.

cogitans
10-06-2007, 07:20 AM
Thread dredge

PurpleGator
10-06-2007, 10:44 AM
"VikemanX84" wrote:

How the heck do you do that?

That is hard core brother.

BadlandsVikings
10-08-2007, 08:26 PM
I think I going to start something new.
I'm not going to bathe until the Vikings win a super bowl.

Who wants to sit beside me at the next tailgate?

whackthepack
10-08-2007, 10:57 PM
X84 that is impressive and my hat is off to you.

Zeus
10-09-2007, 09:31 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

Who wants to sit beside me at the next tailgate?

Nobody wanted to sit next you before this plan, so, it really doesn't change much.

=Z=

Suick
10-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Maybe he should start wearing a Beras shirt tomorrow, plan A ain't working.