PDA

View Full Version : Billy McMullen!

audioghost
11-12-2006, 01:48 PM
At least one of our WRs can catch one when it matters.....he was SO wide open....

PurplePackerEater
11-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Yeah, broken coverage...and BJ can barely through the ball that far. McMullen had to stop in his tracks to catch it.

Lotza
11-12-2006, 02:03 PM
2 tds!!!!!
for mcmullen!

ultravikingfan
11-12-2006, 02:05 PM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

Yeah, broken coverage...and BJ can barely through the ball that far. McMullen had to stop in his tracks to catch it.

LOL!

Hey, we will take it anyway we can get it brother!

minvikes01
11-12-2006, 02:05 PM
damnit, chester was across the goaline give the TD to him, i need him to perform for fantasy

audioghost
11-12-2006, 02:17 PM

Well jeez....Williamson woulda shat his pants and missed it so its nice to see a reciever actually catch one with defenders coming at him...

PurplePackerEater
11-12-2006, 02:18 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

LOL!

True. 8)

PurplePackerEater
11-12-2006, 02:21 PM
How 'bout that Bethel Johnson? Some more catches like that and it'll be "Moss who?".

Ltrey33
11-12-2006, 02:35 PM

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

LOL!

True. 8)

The first throw was weak, but the second one to Johnson down the sideline was a pretty nice throw!

Lotza
11-12-2006, 02:35 PM
oh man i can not belive that i am saying this
but.... i miss fred smoot

AngloVike
11-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Well done McMullen ! Good first TD and excellent heads-up for recovering Taylor's fumble. Just hope him and Johnson get more chances in the second half.

cajunvike
11-12-2006, 02:57 PM
A Vikings superstar is born!!!
NOT...but two nice plays anyway!

VikesfaninWis
11-12-2006, 03:49 PM
He and the run defense are about the only things we can brag about right now.. Here are the bad things..

The Refs giving GB every chance to win this game..

Brad Childress needs to be slapped upside his stupid head for his play calling.. Throws the dam ball on 3 and 1.. Nice job idiot..

BJ for making stupid decisions for like the 5th consecutive game..

This team needs alot of f'n help right now.. They are actually making me sick to my stomach watching them play at this moment.. No matter how much hype they have going into a season, they always find a way to screw something up..

Venting Off..

vikings_fan66
11-12-2006, 04:33 PM
"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

He and the run defense are about the only things we can brag about right now.. Here are the bad things..

Brad Childress needs to be slapped upside his stupid head for his play calling.. Throws the dam ball on 3 and 1.. Nice job idiot..

This team needs alot of f'n help right now.. They are actually making me sick to my stomach watching them play at this moment.. No matter how much hype they have going into a season, they always find a way to screw something up..

Venting Off..

I agree I can barely stand to watch the O play it literally makes my stomach sick. After a 3 game losing streak something needs to change

Prophet
11-12-2006, 07:24 PM
I'm going to eat a McMuffin for b-fast tomorrow in his honor, I can barely gag those things down so if will be quite a feat.

cajunvike
11-12-2006, 07:31 PM
"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

Venting Off..

No surprise on the REFS thing...do the Vikings EVER get a break?

VikesfaninWis
11-12-2006, 07:33 PM
"Lotza" wrote:

:o Why?

vikes2456
11-12-2006, 08:51 PM
On a side note, Taylor needs to stop fumbling

mr.woo
11-12-2006, 09:39 PM
i cant believe the amountof people that blame the refs on this site. i can understand one game or two but every f'n week? those are just excuses made for the team. if our team performed and executed then those penalties would not even matter.

Zeus
11-13-2006, 08:54 AM
"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

"Lotza" wrote:

:o Why?

Yeah, why?
Ced Griffin played really good yesterday - AND he wrapped up when he tackled.

=Z=

singersp
11-13-2006, 09:11 AM
"vikes2456" wrote:

??? When did Taylor fumble yesterday? Are you refering to the one Travis Taylor fumble he had several weeks ago?

Prophet
11-13-2006, 09:13 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"vikes2456" wrote:

??? When did Taylor fumble yesterday? Are you refering to the one Travis Taylor fumble he had several weeks ago?

In the endzone, McMuffin got the TD.