PDA

View Full Version : Vikings' Childress aims for perspective

singersp
11-12-2006, 01:41 AM
Vikings' Childress aims for perspective (http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/15990818.htm)

Posted on Sat, Nov. 11, 2006

By Judd Zulgad

McClatchy Newspapers

(MCT)

MINNEAPOLIS - The two-game losing streak the Vikings take into Sunday's game against Green Bay might have been cause for a midseason meltdown at Winter Park in recent seasons, but that is no longer the case............

tke0933
11-12-2006, 02:38 AM
Flat line might be a way of describing the offense we use now.
I know we are "builiding for the future" but when we start off the way we did, it is hard to not dream about the possibilities for this year.

singersp
11-12-2006, 05:16 AM
I like this quote from Jim Kleinsasser;

"In the NFL, you've got to be able to keep it even-keel," veteran tight end Jim Kleinsasser said. "That's the biggest thing a lot of people kind of lose in this whole deal. They get so high and so low. Brad is keeping it (even keel). We win a big game, he keeps it in perspective. We've got so many more. And if we lose a game, it's the same way. It's never as bad as it seems, and it's never as good as it seems. So keep it right in the middle and that's the way we're going."

cogitans
11-12-2006, 05:19 AM
"singersp" wrote:

I like this quote from Jim Kleinsasser;

"In the NFL, you've got to be able to keep it even-keel," veteran tight end Jim Kleinsasser said. "That's the biggest thing a lot of people kind of lose in this whole deal. They get so high and so low. Brad is keeping it (even keel). We win a big game, he keeps it in perspective. We've got so many more. And if we lose a game, it's the same way. It's never as bad as it seems, and it's never as good as it seems. So keep it right in the middle and that's the way we're going."

Just a steady pace. Keep working, and improving the team, every week.

I like that.

singersp
11-12-2006, 05:31 AM
Packers: Vikings' Childress leaves no detail to chance (http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/sports/index.php?ntid=107115&ntpid=2)

SUN., NOV 12, 2006 - 1:25 AM

JASON WILDE 608-252-6176
jwilde@madison.com