PDA

View Full Version : Larry Fitzgerald

MinnyFan
11-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Anyone know when he's gonna be a free agent?
I know he used to have a lot of closet ties here in minnesota, but with all the turnover i doubt he has many if any at all anymore, however im sure he wouldnt mint playin for the hometown team. what do you guys think about tryin to sign him if and when he becomes a free agent?

ultravikingfan
11-08-2006, 07:42 PM
Halfway through the season, have to see how things play out.

We are still in the hunt.

COJOMAY
11-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Wasn't he a sportscaster for WCCO TV years ago or is that his dad?

PurplePride80
11-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Wasn't he the ball boy for the Minnesota Vikings when he was a kid?

PurplePride80
11-08-2006, 08:23 PM
I love Larry Fitzgerald.

He's one of my favorite players to watch, excluding Vikings.

But let's be real here, do you really think the Cardinals are going to let him get away?

tjohnson
11-08-2006, 08:46 PM
"PurplePride80" wrote:

Wasn't he the ball boy for the Minnesota Vikings when he was a kid?

yes.

why would arizona give up on him that easily. has there been any talk that they dont want him back?

cajunvike
11-08-2006, 09:12 PM
I don't see Arizona letting him go~!

davike
11-08-2006, 09:18 PM
i would love to have fitzgerald that would be great!!! but i don't see it happening. if the cards let him go, they are retarded!!

BadlandsVikings
11-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Wouldn't be surpised if Bidwell let him go. He's as cheap as stupid Red was.

Ltrey33
11-08-2006, 10:16 PM
It would certainly be a great deal! I doubt he'll be a FA though. I can't really see the Cards letting him go.

ItalianStallion
11-08-2006, 10:48 PM
He still has like 3 years left on his rookie contract, so don't get too excited.

vikinginvirginia
11-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Do you all really think that we need a wide receiver who can get open, and catch?

davike
11-09-2006, 12:24 AM
"vikinginvirginia" wrote:

Do you all really think that we need a wide receiver who can get open, and catch?

a reciever that can catch would be amazing :D but if fitzgerald was up for grabs i would support getting him all the way. we need a young play maker on offense

tybrones87
11-09-2006, 01:07 AM
I'm sure he was/is a big Vikes fan. He is originally from here and used to give my old high school fits when he played against us every year. It really sucked having to be in the same conference as him. I would definately want him on our team, but its probably not very likely.

Purple Floyd
11-09-2006, 08:20 AM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

He still has like 3 years left on his rookie contract, so don't get too excited.

I guess it's never too early to start the speculation ;D

whackthepack
11-09-2006, 08:31 AM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

Wasn't he a sportscaster for WCCO TV years ago or is that his dad?

Yes that was his Dad and he is still around i see him interviewed once in awhile.

Benet
11-09-2006, 02:22 PM
Are you kidding me?!

For crying out loud, Arizona is not going to let ANY of its' skill players go. That means Leinart, Boldin, Fitzgerald or Edgerrin James. He's only 2 years into a 6 year long deal, and even at the slightest hint of him being unhappy with it the Cardinals will extend it and throw money at him like nothing else. We're not going to get Fitzgerald, and what wide receiver would want to join a team that can't get him the ball?

I knew there were reasons I decided to frequent this forum less often.

Ltrey33
11-09-2006, 02:33 PM
"Benet" wrote:

Are you kidding me?!

For crying out loud, Arizona is not going to let ANY of its' skill players go. That means Leinart, Boldin, Fitzgerald or Edgerrin James. He's only 2 years into a 6 year long deal, and even at the slightest hint of him being unhappy with it the Cardinals will extend it and throw money at him like nothing else. We're not going to get Fitzgerald, and what wide receiver would want to join a team that can't get him the ball?

I knew there were reasons I decided to frequent this forum less often.

One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch girl
Ooooo, give it one more try before you give up on love
One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch girl
Ooooo, I don't care what they say I care what you've heard

Slade
11-09-2006, 02:48 PM
We'll get Jarrett from USC in the draft
;)