PDA

View Full Version : Any Packer Viking Week Traditions?

Garland Greene
11-06-2006, 09:42 PM
I work with quite a few Packer fans so this week is always fun as everyone goes all out with the decorating of the office in team gear. Friday will be team color day and everyone will wear said team, T-shirts, Jerseys ect.
The loosing team has to buy the winning team lunch the next day(Pizza) Had some nice bragging rights last year, and that Pizza was especially good. Any others?

Prophet
11-06-2006, 09:43 PM
The Packers game is always fun.
I have a standing bet with a friend for a 6-pack of a local brew for every Vikings/Packers matchup.

BadlandsVikings
11-06-2006, 10:11 PM
The only thing that happens with my packers friends is we harrass each other all week. Nothing special.

singersp
11-07-2006, 06:03 AM
After the loss we just had with receivers dropping balls left & right & the way the Packers season is going, their isn't much to goad each other with.

Seems like a moot point this week.

Next Monday will be a different story.

VikesfaninWis
11-07-2006, 06:28 AM
I work with all Packer fans, and they always come up with some lameass reason why the Vikings suck, and the Cheese is better.. After this past weekend, I will not argue the point with them.. They scored 10 points against a decent defense, and all we could ponder up is a FG against probably the worse defense in the NFL.. So to answer your question, no, I won't be doing my normal traditions this week..