PDA

View Full Version : It's a sad day in Viking Country



raginghelga914
11-05-2006, 07:15 PM
What the @#*& is going on with the offense!!! You can't put all the blame on Brad Johnson even though I know people are calling for his head.
The frickin receivers aren't catching a damn thing!!!!
I'm sorry but Williamson was a wasted draft pick!!!!!I'm dying down here!!! >:( >:( >:(

FreakinVikingsBaby
11-05-2006, 07:21 PM
I wouldn't say he's a wasted draft pick, but he definitely should've been coming along a lot faster than he has. I say don't give them the day off tommorow, tell them they have to be at Winter Park at 6am to start laps till it gets dark. No breaks unless you pass out or puke.-BTW, did we get any injuries?

BBQ Platypus
11-05-2006, 07:31 PM
"raginghelga914" wrote:


What the @#*& is going on with the offense!!! You can't put all the blame on Brad Johnson even though I know people are calling for his head.
The frickin receivers aren't catching a gol 'darnit thing!!!!
I'm sorry but Williamson was a wasted draft pick!!!!!I'm dying down here!!! >:( >:( >:(


Granted, the receivers suck, but Brad isn't doing them any favors.
I like Brad and all, but I just don't think he can hack it anymore.
After this season, he needs to hang it up.

V-Unit
11-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Coming into the season the only thing I was sure Brad would be able to do was take care of the football. He has 6 turnovers in the last two games, I am definetly calling for his head. If the offense struggles next week vs. the Packers at home, there is no choice other than to bench BJ. The turnovers must stop.

mr.woo
11-05-2006, 07:45 PM
"BBQ" wrote:


"raginghelga914" wrote:


What the @#*& is going on with the offense!!! You can't put all the blame on Brad Johnson even though I know people are calling for his head.
The frickin receivers aren't catching a gol 'darnit thing!!!!
I'm sorry but Williamson was a wasted draft pick!!!!!I'm dying down here!!! >:( >:( >:(


Granted, the receivers suck, but Brad isn't doing them any favors.
I like Brad and all, but I just don't think he can hack it anymore.
After this season, he needs to hang it up.



AFTER THIS SEASON? i dont know about you but i think i will throw up if i watch any more of our current offense. brad is one of the lowest paid qbs in the leauge and right now hes playing like it. this is when we should put tavaris in there get him some game experiance so next year he is ready to rock and roll. i always liked brad but i can only take so much....

BBQ Platypus
11-05-2006, 08:19 PM
"mr.woo" wrote:


"BBQ" wrote:


"raginghelga914" wrote:


What the @#*& is going on with the offense!!! You can't put all the blame on Brad Johnson even though I know people are calling for his head.
The frickin receivers aren't catching a gol 'darnit thing!!!!
I'm sorry but Williamson was a wasted draft pick!!!!!I'm dying down here!!! >:( >:( >:(


Granted, the receivers suck, but Brad isn't doing them any favors.
I like Brad and all, but I just don't think he can hack it anymore.
After this season, he needs to hang it up.



AFTER THIS SEASON? i dont know about you but i think i will throw up if i watch any more of our current offense. brad is one of the lowest paid qbs in the leauge and right now hes playing like it. this is when we should put tavaris in there get him some game experiance so next year he is ready to rock and roll. i always liked brad but i can only take so much....


Hey, I agree with you.
I'm talking after the season AT THE VERY LATEST.
Unfortunately, the QB change that we need so desperately isn't going to happen this season with President Bu - er, I mean Coach Childress in charge.

VikesfaninWis
11-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Its not 1 or the other, it is both of them.. BJ is getting more pathetic as each week passes, and our WR's are probably the worse in the league.. BJ is to easy to gameplan for.. He sits in the pocket all day long, has a weak arm, and is making terrible decisions..

If a team like the 49ers can cause BJ to fumble twice, and throw a pick, any team can cause him to mess up.. He needs to face the facts, his career is much like the Vikings season, OVER.. Yes the Bears lost today, but they are still 3 games up on us.. If we lose to GB next week, they are ahead of us in the division with a win over us..

Now I bet that Detroit will beat the 49ers next week.. The 49ers are a horrible team, and the Vikes lost to them.. We managed to score 3 points against one of the worse teams in football.. The Vikes will be the laughing stock of football come Monday morning, but this time they will deserve it..

Braddock
11-05-2006, 09:08 PM
I figured out why our offense sucks so much. Wilf told BJ we weren't going to resign him. So BJ took the high road and played as best he could. Once we lost to The Bears and then the Bills, he realized, this probably being his last year as a pro, that this team would not get him another SB ring. So he put all $1.6 million on the Vikings' opponents week to week, obviously making a lot of money when he throws the games. Since we are screwing him, he's screwing us right back.