PDA

View Full Version : Mewelde Moore relies on his uncommon sense



singersp
11-03-2006, 07:06 AM
Vikings: Moore relies on his uncommon sense (http://www.startribune.com/510/story/784634.html)

Mewelde Moore is one of the best punt returners in the NFL, and he credits his 'spider-sense' -- his ability to feel danger without seeing it, and avoid it.

Mark Craig, Star Tribune
Last update: November 02, 2006 – 9:32 PM

gregair13
11-03-2006, 12:24 PM
i am pretty sure he doesnt have spider sense. other wise he hands would be soo sticky and he would never fumble.

Mr Anderson
11-03-2006, 12:29 PM
He can move like Spiderman too.

singersp
11-03-2006, 08:30 PM
"God has blessed me with the ability to do everything on the field," Moore said. "There's nothing on the field that I can't do."



How about staying healthy on the field?

BadlandsVikings
11-03-2006, 08:36 PM
If he has spider sense he should be able to swing over everybody and score every time.

Lotza
11-03-2006, 08:57 PM
lets not get too carried away.

when he gets a better return avg i'll give him for credit.
but hey, brad johnson has only thrown for one more td. hehe.

happy camper
11-03-2006, 10:24 PM
"gregair13" wrote:


i am pretty sure he doesnt have spider sense. other wise he hands would be soo sticky and he would never fumble.




spider sense refers to the ability to realize danger is near without seeing it. not the ability to have sticky hands.


If he has spider sense he should be able to swing over everybody and score every time.

The same goes for that.

so-cal vike
11-03-2006, 10:30 PM
"singersp" wrote:



"God has blessed me with the ability to do everything on the field," Moore said. "There's nothing on the field that I can't do."



How about staying healthy on the field?



WHAT...When has Moore not been healthy?
::)

BadlandsVikings
11-03-2006, 10:37 PM
"so-cal" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:



"God has blessed me with the ability to do everything on the field," Moore said. "There's nothing on the field that I can't do."



How about staying healthy on the field?



WHAT...When has Moore not been healthy?

::)


THe exact same time T-HO didn't run his mouth.

kramer9guy
11-04-2006, 12:15 AM
"WVV" wrote:


"so-cal" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:



"God has blessed me with the ability to do everything on the field," Moore said. "There's nothing on the field that I can't do."



How about staying healthy on the field?



WHAT...When has Moore not been healthy?

::)


THe exact same time T-HO didn't run his mouth.


Since the season has started, Marcus Robinson has made Mewelde Moore look like he is made of iron.

I just wish we'd use Mewelde more on offense. He's a playmaker when on the field and healthy (which in the past has been somewhat sporadic).

singersp
11-04-2006, 06:01 AM
"WVV" wrote:


"so-cal" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:



"God has blessed me with the ability to do everything on the field," Moore said. "There's nothing on the field that I can't do."



How about staying healthy on the field?



WHAT...When has Moore not been healthy?

::)


THe exact same time T-HO didn't run his mouth.


Don't you roll your eyes at me? And WVV are you saying T.O. didn't run his mouth in 2004 & 2005?

Does your memmory only go back 7 games? He hasn't been injured this year..........yet, but he missed 6 games in 2004 & was nursing injuries last year as well;


Vikings | Moore Day-to-Day - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:32:24 -0700

Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore (ankle) is day-to-day, but still not 100%. The Vikings are starting to wonder about his durability. Head coach Mike Tice said, "The biggest thing with Mewelde is just kind of what you asked about him. He needs to show us some consistency in staying healthy so he can get his timing. He hasn't been able to do that, unfortunately."


Vikings | Moore not in the doghouse; just not healthy - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:07:32 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore is not in head coach Mike Tice's doghouse, he's just not healthy. "Mewelde is not in the doghouse," Tice said Tuesday, Dec. 13. "He's banged up, and Michael (Bennett) is healthy, and we want the healthiest guys to take the bulk of the work." Moore was not available for comment. But he said Sunday, Dec. 11, that he was "available" to run the ball, in addition to his punt-return duties.


Vikings | Moore Thinks He Will be OK - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:48:15 -0700

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings Mewelde Moore (ankle) feels that he will be OK, despite his ankle injury. Moore said not to worry, he'll be available for the team's first regular season game. "I don't have any pain," he said in the locker room. "I think I'll be all right." Moore missed six weeks because of a sprain of that same ankle last season and that earned him a reputation as a slow healer at Winter Park.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=12955.0

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=12965.0

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=13567.0

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=15699.0

cogitans
11-04-2006, 06:07 AM
"singersp" wrote:


"WVV" wrote:


"so-cal" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:



"God has blessed me with the ability to do everything on the field," Moore said. "There's nothing on the field that I can't do."



How about staying healthy on the field?



WHAT...When has Moore not been healthy?
::)


THe exact same time T-HO didn't run his mouth.


Don't you roll your eyes at me? And WVV are you saying T.O. didn't run his mouth in 2004 & 2005?

Does your memmory only go back 7 games? He hasn't been injured this year..........yet, but he missed 6 games in 2004 & was nursing injuries last year as well;


Vikings | Moore Day-to-Day - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:32:24 -0700

Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore (ankle) is day-to-day, but still not 100%. The Vikings are starting to wonder about his durability. Head coach Mike Tice said, "The biggest thing with Mewelde is just kind of what you asked about him. He needs to show us some consistency in staying healthy so he can get his timing. He hasn't been able to do that, unfortunately."


Vikings | Moore not in the doghouse; just not healthy - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:07:32 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore is not in head coach Mike Tice's doghouse, he's just not healthy. "Mewelde is not in the doghouse," Tice said Tuesday, Dec. 13. "He's banged up, and Michael (Bennett) is healthy, and we want the healthiest guys to take the bulk of the work." Moore was not available for comment. But he said Sunday, Dec. 11, that he was "available" to run the ball, in addition to his punt-return duties.


Vikings | Moore Thinks He Will be OK - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:48:15 -0700

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings Mewelde Moore (ankle) feels that he will be OK, despite his ankle injury. Moore said not to worry, he'll be available for the team's first regular season game. "I don't have any pain," he said in the locker room. "I think I'll be all right." Moore missed six weeks because of a sprain of that same ankle last season and that earned him a reputation as a slow healer at Winter Park.





I think it were meant as a humoristic remark.

singersp
11-04-2006, 06:10 AM
"cogitans" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"WVV" wrote:


"so-cal" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:



"God has blessed me with the ability to do everything on the field," Moore said. "There's nothing on the field that I can't do."



How about staying healthy on the field?



WHAT...When has Moore not been healthy?

::)


THe exact same time T-HO didn't run his mouth.


Don't you roll your eyes at me? And WVV are you saying T.O. didn't run his mouth in 2004 & 2005?

Does your memmory only go back 7 games? He hasn't been injured this year..........yet, but he missed 6 games in 2004 & was nursing injuries last year as well;


Vikings | Moore Day-to-Day - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:32:24 -0700

Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore (ankle) is day-to-day, but still not 100%. The Vikings are starting to wonder about his durability. Head coach Mike Tice said, "The biggest thing with Mewelde is just kind of what you asked about him. He needs to show us some consistency in staying healthy so he can get his timing. He hasn't been able to do that, unfortunately."


Vikings | Moore not in the doghouse; just not healthy - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:07:32 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore is not in head coach Mike Tice's doghouse, he's just not healthy. "Mewelde is not in the doghouse," Tice said Tuesday, Dec. 13. "He's banged up, and Michael (Bennett) is healthy, and we want the healthiest guys to take the bulk of the work." Moore was not available for comment. But he said Sunday, Dec. 11, that he was "available" to run the ball, in addition to his punt-return duties.


Vikings | Moore Thinks He Will be OK - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:48:15 -0700

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings Mewelde Moore (ankle) feels that he will be OK, despite his ankle injury. Moore said not to worry, he'll be available for the team's first regular season game. "I don't have any pain," he said in the locker room. "I think I'll be all right." Moore missed six weeks because of a sprain of that same ankle last season and that earned him a reputation as a slow healer at Winter Park.





I think it were meant as a humoristic remark.


When you get the rolling eyes icon, it is not mean't as humoristic. It's meant as "you don't know what your talking about, you're talking out of yur ass."

cogitans
11-04-2006, 06:13 AM
"singersp" wrote:


"cogitans" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"WVV" wrote:


"so-cal" wrote:





"God has blessed me with the ability to do everything on the field," Moore said. "There's nothing on the field that I can't do."



How about staying healthy on the field?



WHAT...When has Moore not been healthy?
::)


THe exact same time T-HO didn't run his mouth.


Don't you roll your eyes at me? And WVV are you saying T.O. didn't run his mouth in 2004 & 2005?

Does your memmory only go back 7 games? He hasn't been injured this year..........yet, but he missed 6 games in 2004 & was nursing injuries last year as well;


Vikings | Moore Day-to-Day - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:32:24 -0700

Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore (ankle) is day-to-day, but still not 100%. The Vikings are starting to wonder about his durability. Head coach Mike Tice said, "The biggest thing with Mewelde is just kind of what you asked about him. He needs to show us some consistency in staying healthy so he can get his timing. He hasn't been able to do that, unfortunately."


Vikings | Moore not in the doghouse; just not healthy - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:07:32 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore is not in head coach Mike Tice's doghouse, he's just not healthy. "Mewelde is not in the doghouse," Tice said Tuesday, Dec. 13. "He's banged up, and Michael (Bennett) is healthy, and we want the healthiest guys to take the bulk of the work." Moore was not available for comment. But he said Sunday, Dec. 11, that he was "available" to run the ball, in addition to his punt-return duties.


Vikings | Moore Thinks He Will be OK - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:48:15 -0700

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings Mewelde Moore (ankle) feels that he will be OK, despite his ankle injury. Moore said not to worry, he'll be available for the team's first regular season game. "I don't have any pain," he said in the locker room. "I think I'll be all right." Moore missed six weeks because of a sprain of that same ankle last season and that earned him a reputation as a slow healer at Winter Park.





I think it were meant as a humoristic remark.


When you get the rolling eyes icon, it is not mean't as humoristic. It's meant as "you don't know what your talking about, you're talking out of yur jiggly butt."


Ok.

I allways thought of it as a: 'This is a sarcastic goofy remark'

Zeus
11-04-2006, 06:28 AM
"cogitans" wrote:


Ok.

I allways thought of it as a: 'This is a sarcastic goofy remark'


A text-based interface such as this leaves open the possibility of multiple interpretations.

=Z=

cogitans
11-04-2006, 06:33 AM
"AWZeus" wrote:


"cogitans" wrote:


Ok.

I allways thought of it as a: 'This is a sarcastic goofy remark'


A text-based interface such as this leaves open the possibility of multiple interpretations.

=Z=


Somehow that's the charm of it also.

singersp
11-04-2006, 06:34 AM
"AWZeus" wrote:


"cogitans" wrote:


Ok.

I allways thought of it as a: 'This is a sarcastic goofy remark'


A text-based interface such as this leaves open the possibility of multiple interpretations.

=Z=


Not to me it doesn't. It's an icon with rolling eyes. What is your interpretatation of this symbol?:


::)

When you roll your eyes at someone, what are you saying to him?

It isn't "Hey, nice shoes."

cogitans
11-04-2006, 06:48 AM
"singersp" wrote:


"AWZeus" wrote:


"cogitans" wrote:


Ok.

I allways thought of it as a: 'This is a sarcastic goofy remark'


A text-based interface such as this leaves open the possibility of multiple interpretations.

=Z=


Not to me it doesn't. It's an icon with rolling eyes. What is your interpretatation of this symbol?:

::)

When you roll your eyes at someone, what are you saying to him?

It isn't "Hey, nice shoes."


Maybe it's because I see it more as a remark to his own comment than to yours.

And also the icon smiles as well as roll it's eyes

singersp
11-04-2006, 06:55 AM
"cogitans" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"AWZeus" wrote:


"cogitans" wrote:


Ok.

I allways thought of it as a: 'This is a sarcastic goofy remark'


A text-based interface such as this leaves open the possibility of multiple interpretations.

=Z=


Not to me it doesn't. It's an icon with rolling eyes. What is your interpretatation of this symbol?:


::)

When you roll your eyes at someone, what are you saying to him?

It isn't "Hey, nice shoes."


Maybe it's because I see it more as a remark to his own comment than to yours.

And also the icon smiles as well as roll it's eyes


Well, you can't mis-interperate "Moore not been healthy the exact same time T-HO didn't run his mouth."
;)

I'll take it as such & I'll address it as such.

singersp
11-04-2006, 07:15 AM
Versatile Moore prepared to fill any role (http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/15926082.htm)

Posted on Sat, Nov. 04, 2006

His carries are down, but backup's value remains high as returner and receiver

PurplePumpkin
11-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Purple & Gold Spiderman
8)
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h5/Hornedsponge/spiderman.jpg