PDA

View Full Version : The conspiracy....

MediaLoca
10-30-2006, 11:12 PM
not only did the patriots have 12 men on the field EVERY play (including ref) but our defensive line played horrid....

it was obvious from the first play where they put 5 wide that we were going to lose, our fron four had no pressure...the only times we had pressure was with at least one or two line backers in the box. well, i guess you can't do that when you spread 5 wide can you?

so with all this said, our vikings still fought to keep this game close.

can you let BS calls slide, YES.

It happens all the time, everyone who watches the game knows this...but when it' so blatant that the calls are going one way IT ****** Makes the game one-sided.

so lets see the bullshit calls, could they have made a change?

Minnesota down 10-0 Driving throws the ball to travis taylor on a curl route for a CRUTIAL first down but the refs throw the flag, for what seems like a flirtatious rub of the db's chest.

Bulls*it call number two... Troy williamson on the left side of the field one on one coverage with asunte samuels, he is two steps ahead of samuels for the go ahead touchdown..>WHAT he dropped the ball! it can't BE! wait...yes...PASS INTERFERANCE, i mean he is calling it right. Yet, no flag. After the replay we blatantly saw the man pull troys arm down.

CALL three....Wiggins fifty foot down reception, challanged and turned around. Not expression of emotion needed here being that it was obvious what the call should have been.

Call four...illegal contact < Did'nt really have an impression on the game but you know it just shows what it is.

DeathtoDenny
10-30-2006, 11:21 PM
i'll agree with you 100 fold. no way will the Patriot(act)s lose on monday night. This game was fixed, and ultimately unwatchable. I got two games a friggin year to watch in Tonga and I left early.

BadlandsVikings
10-30-2006, 11:26 PM
NFL needs to hire some of these

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/33/Modoken.jpg/200px-Modoken.jpg

SWAYZE74
10-30-2006, 11:39 PM
2 picks early with what, 10 pts off TOs..kinda takes you out of the "running game"...the refs did make a couple bad calls but its hard to defend dumb passes by brad..and no i dont want Brooks or TJ to start...

peace...

V4L
10-30-2006, 11:45 PM
Lame calls yes.. But no way would we have had a chance regardless

One Love

DustinDupont
10-30-2006, 11:48 PM
tru.. we didnt have a chance all game but the refs blow donkey dick

minvikes01
10-31-2006, 12:01 AM
i think we whould've had a chance... T-Will pass interference on about the 5...
Memo held while harrison made the pic in the endzone...
wiggy's catch called a drop...
offensive pass intereference call on Travis Taylor...
the refs need to go have their heads surgically removed from their a$$es

minvikes01
10-31-2006, 12:07 AM
ESPN Headline:
"The Patriots were in control from the outset Monday night. Behind the precision passing of Tom Brady and a suffocating defense, the Patriots cruised to a 31-7 victory over the Vikings."

MORE LIKE THE STANGLEHOLD OF THE OFFICIALS, CHOKING THE HOPE OUT OF THE VIKINGS AND ALL NON-PATRIOTS FANS.

Vikes
10-31-2006, 12:12 AM
We got a couple of bad calls that killed our drives. But we GOT out played. The Pats are good and we are still rebuilding. You could not pay enough money for the training we just got!

Just think Tom Brady faces this 'D' in partice ALL the time how good is Brady WOW!

Good Job Vikes especially on the 'D'

BadlandsVikings
10-31-2006, 12:14 AM
Anyone want to be my buddy?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/23/LarryNemmers.jpg/250px-LarryNemmers.jpg

minvikes01
10-31-2006, 12:16 AM
"WVV" wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/23/LarryNemmers.jpg/250px-LarryNemmers.jpg

I think he's belichicks butt buddy, especially after that call with the wiggy incompletion

V4L
10-31-2006, 12:17 AM
"WVV" wrote:

LMAO!
:P

One Love

CCthebest
10-31-2006, 12:21 AM
If the refs hadnt blown SO many calls, who knows which way the game could have went,

BadlandsVikings
10-31-2006, 12:24 AM
"CCthebest" wrote:

If the refs hadnt blown SO many calls, who knows which way the game could have went,

Might a been a little bit closer but not much.

V4L
10-31-2006, 12:27 AM
"WVV" wrote:

"CCthebest" wrote:

Might a been a little bit closer but not much.

No kidding bro..

Say it did help.. We'll give us 2 TD's then.. 31-21...

Well maybe it would have taken away one of thiers..

Ending score 24-21...

Vikings.. Outcoached and outplayed... Refs didn't help them all that much.. Just made themselves look stupid

One Love

marshallvike
10-31-2006, 12:42 AM
pats opening drive. inside the ten, third down i believe. receiver & d.b have hands on each other. pass inteference on vikes.
vikes drive . inside the ten. chester out for pass. hooked by d.b. while pass in the air. no call. interception.
ghost offensive interference on offense to kill drive.
ghost inteference call on defense to help pats drive.
too many to mention.

Lomo2go
10-31-2006, 12:42 AM
Man, it really SUCKS the ref blew those calls. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it would have made any difference in the outcome, but a win without controversial calls feels much sweeter.

That incomplete pass call was a joke, the illegal contact was a joke, and there should have been a defensive PI called on the Pats on one play. I think it would have been a closer game if the officiating would have been better.

One thing the refs had nothing to do with was the Vikes inability to defend the pass, and the playcalling from your coaches. First time this year the Pats have gone with so many 5 wide sets, and it really exposed the weakness in your defense. But thats what Belichick does, finds the flaws and exploits them.

Anyway, at least it was an injury free game. Good luck with the rest of your season, should go pretty well with your cupcake of a schedule coming up.

Webby
10-31-2006, 01:00 AM
I have figured out CCthebest just takes ludicrous points to stir the pot.

There is no conspiracy, the refs blew a few.
They blow a few in every game for every team.

No good team needs the refs...they can make all the bad calls they want and we will overcome.
Deal with it.

Complaining about calls is like complaining about assholes and trolls.
They will always exist, and sometimes cloaked in Purple.

Caine
10-31-2006, 01:02 AM
"Webby" wrote:

I have figured out CCthebest just takes ludicrous points to stir the pot.

There is no conspiracy, the refs blew a few.
They blow a few in every game for every team.

No good team needs the refs...they can make all the bad calls they want and we will overcome.

Deal with it.

Complaining about calls is like complaining about donkey butts and trolls.
They will always exist, and sometimes cloaked in Purple.

I agree 100%.
The Vikings lost taht game all by themselves tonight.
had they been in it and the Refs had taken them out, it would have been a different story.

Caine

cajunvike
10-31-2006, 01:51 AM
"Lomo2go" wrote:

Man, it really SUCKS the ref blew those calls. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it would have made any difference in the outcome, but a win without controversial calls feels much sweeter.

That incomplete pass call was a joke, the illegal contact was a joke, and there should have been a defensive PI called on the Pats on one play. I think it would have been a closer game if the officiating would have been better.

One thing the refs had nothing to do with was the Vikes inability to defend the pass, and the playcalling from your coaches. First time this year the Pats have gone with so many 5 wide sets, and it really exposed the weakness in your defense. But thats what Belichick does, finds the flaws and exploits them.

Anyway, at least it was an injury free game. Good luck with the rest of your season, should go pretty well with your cupcake of a schedule coming up.

As it will with your cupcake schedule, I'm sure...see you later!

cajunvike
10-31-2006, 01:55 AM
Who knows?
I would have preferred that the BS calls not have been made...maybe would have seen a different game, maybe not...either way, it seemed that the Patsies didn't need the refs' help...or maybe they did???

SWAYZE74
10-31-2006, 02:09 AM
refs...eh...at what point did you see us stopping the 5 wide...cause i sure didnt see it happening...

peace...

singersp
10-31-2006, 02:37 AM
One of the things that I wondered about happenned in the 1st half right before the two minute warning. Brady completes a pass & the receiver trots out of bounce.

There was like 2:14 left on the clock & when the receiver went out of bounds, it should have stopped the clock, but it didn't.

The clock continued to run until it hit the 2 minute warning. WTF was up with that? Did anyone watching it on TV see the same thing?

purplengoldblur
10-31-2006, 03:16 AM
The inexcusable officiating by one ref did not help at all.
The one incident that sticks out in my mind most of all is the pass that was caught and then ruled a fumble clearly after the Vikibg receiver was on the ground.
After having the call reviewed the lead official still ruled it a fumble when obviously it was not.
The other incident involved a Patriot running back who after making significant yardage after the run threw/slammed the ball on the ground and no flag was thrown on that play either.
The last incident that I can think of is the pass from Tom Brady to one of the Patriot receivers that went out of bounds and was clearly not a catchable ball and a pass interference was called against the Vikings.
If somebody does not review what these officiating hacks did I will really be steamed.
I've seen some horrid officiating in my life , but this has got to be the worst.
It makes last years Superbowl officiating look like a cakewalk.
This officiating was so blatant and one sided that it truly needs to be investigated by the league.
Frankly I hope that the only thing this officiating crew ever does again is judge piebaking contests.
I really like what Jerry Glanville told an NFL official.
This is the NFL whioch stands for Not For Long if you keep making calls like that.

midgensa
10-31-2006, 03:21 AM
"singersp" wrote:

One of the things that I wondered about happenned in the 1st half right before the two minute warning. Brady completes a pass & the receiver trots out of bounce.

There was like 2:14 left on the clock & when the receiver went out of bounds, it should have stopped the clock, but it didn't.

The clock continued to run until it hit the 2 minute warning. WTF was up with that? Did anyone watching it on TV see the same thing?

Clock does not stop on out of bounds plays unless there is less than 2 minutes in the first half and less than five minutes in the second half left.

midgensa
10-31-2006, 03:26 AM
"purplengoldblur" wrote:

The inexcusable officiating by one ref did not help at all.
The one incident that sticks out in my mind most of all is the pass that was caught and then ruled a fumble clearly after the Vikibg receiver was on the ground.
After having the call reviewed the lead official still ruled it a fumble when obviously it was not.
The other incident involved a Patriot running back who after making significant yardage after the run threw/slammed the ball on the ground and no flag was thrown on that play either.
The last incident that I can think of is the pass from Tom Brady to one of the Patriot receivers that went out of bounds and was clearly not a catchable ball and a pass interference was called against the Vikings.
If somebody does not review what these officiating hacks did I will really be steamed.
I've seen some horrid officiating in my life , but this has got to be the worst.
It makes last years Superbowl officiating look like a cakewalk.
This officiating was so blatant and one sided that it truly needs to be investigated by the league.
Frankly I hope that the only thing this officiating crew ever does again is judge piebaking contests.
I really like what Jerry Glanville told an NFL official.
This is the NFL whioch stands for Not For Long if you keep making calls like that.

We got our jocks handed to us ... the refs are not the reason ... That said ... I am dumbfounded by the catch by Wiggins ruled incomplete (I think that is what you are talking about), but if Wiggy holds onto the ball like he is supposed to then there is no issue. As for the spiking the ball and such ... that sucks ... and should probably be taunting ... but it is not a conspiracy for it not being called and really has no impact on the game. By the way it was not a pass interference call because the ball was uncatchable ... they made the correct call which was illegal use of the hands because he was hit more than five yards downfield. It was ticky tack, but he definitely hit him outside of the five yards ... and I am guessing (having spoken to officials before about odd calls) that he was warned on the touching outside the box (have fun with that Cajun :lol:) and they finally hit him on a ticky tack one.
Bottom line ... officiating is officiating ... it has its ups and downs, but as a whole is fairly good (the league babies the QBs a little, but that is what the refs are told to do). We got our butts kicked ... and if we want to whine about reffing, we better show some sort of ability to do something when the calls are going our way.