PDA

View Full Version : A thinking mans game vikes vs pats

thevikingfan
10-30-2006, 11:25 AM
http://nfl.com/news/story/9761478

I nice read hope you guys enjoy it!

thevikingfan
10-30-2006, 11:32 AM
brady is 9-0 in domes but brad has won 6 of his last 7 monday night games.....

cajunvike
10-30-2006, 11:37 AM
Don't like his end result though!

Good analysis..but our D is gonna surprise Brady with something that Kirwan DIDN'T mention...our underrated pass rush!!!

Marrdro
10-30-2006, 11:40 AM
Don't like the point that New England is No. 2 in the NFL in red-zone offense and the Vikings are No. 30.
Hopefully our offense continues getting better each week and last week wasn't a fluke.
We need to score 7's and not 3's and do it early and often.

Additionally, I am concerned that our D-line, if our offense doesn't stay on the field, will eventually wear down against the rotation they use of Dillon and Maroney.
Hopefully our D-line has enough to rotate in and out so they stay fresh the whole game.

Vikes 30
Pats 17

NodakPaul
10-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Pretty much every "expert" or analysis who has attempted to predict this game has come to the same conclusion... This game is too close to call.

twiztedfait
10-30-2006, 12:06 PM
This will hopefully be one of the BEST games of the year.
It actually makes me feel good that all the "experts" are predicting a close game.
What makes me feel better is most of what I have seen and heard from the "experts" is that they will not be shocked to see the vikes win the game.

To me that means that the game is too close to call and are making the call based on the Pats rep as a great team.
Being a underdog in that way should fire up the vikes.
That is exactly how we need to come into the game.

Never did I imagine when the season started this game being too tough to call.
I at the begining of the season I figured it would be a loss, mabye even a blowout by the pats.
If the game is close win or lose, I will be happy.
Brady IMHO is THE BEST qb in the league.
Keeping him undercontroll will be a great acomplishment for our D.

Caine
10-30-2006, 12:29 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again....THIS is our defining game.
This game is where we find out just how good of a team we have.

I can't wait.

Caine

Zeus
10-30-2006, 12:50 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Don't like his end result though!

Good analysis..but our D is gonna surprise Brady with something that Kirwan DIDN'T mention...our underrated pass rush!!!

The front four have GOT to get pressure on Brady so the LBs can get into coverage or Brady will pick the blitz apart.
I love the agressive way that Tomlin has played so far this year, but Brady is by far the best QB we've faced to date.

=Z=

RK.
10-30-2006, 01:16 PM
I don't think this game will be that close.
I think one or the other team will take control early and walk away from the other.
I think it will be the Vikes D that does it.
;D
If the Pats take control it will be Brady that does it for them.

Prophet
10-30-2006, 01:36 PM
This stat is pathetic:

New England is No. 2 in the NFL in red-zone offense and the Vikings are No. 30.

whackthepack
10-30-2006, 01:51 PM
"Caine" wrote:

I've said it before, I'll say it again....THIS is our defining game.
This game is where we find out just how good of a team we have.

I can't wait.

Caine

That is what people were saying when we played Seattle last week, it was also what people were saying when we opened on Monday night against the Redskins, also what they were saying the second game of the season against Carolina and then again when we played the Bear's.

So if this is the game that tells us where we are at and we win the game will the National Media finally stop this judgment for every game we play and consider us a good team?

Or will it be when they play the Bear's?

Del Rio
10-30-2006, 01:55 PM
I said the Seattle game and I am sticking to it. We just came off a bye, playing away in a hostile enviroment, a place that the Hawks rarely have lost the last two seasons and we win and win big.

That was the defining game for me. This is a good football team regardless of the outcome tonight. We will just be building on our success.

Does this game carry heavy playoff ramifacations, you can bet your pasty asses it does. The difference between a wild card and a division title could very well be in the outcome.

snowinapril
10-30-2006, 02:09 PM
"thevikingfan" wrote:

http://nfl.com/news/story/9761478

I nice read hope you guys enjoy it!

BTW, thanks for the article!

PurpleRide
10-30-2006, 02:15 PM
I am thinking it will be a close game, it really depends on if the O will show up or not.
If the QB cannot get 6 instead of 3 we will lose

RK.
10-31-2006, 01:36 AM
"RK." wrote:

I think one or the other team will take control early and walk away from the other.
;D

Well it looks like it was Brady instead.
We still have a lot of work to do.
:(

Marrdro
11-01-2006, 01:05 PM
"RK." wrote:

"RK." wrote:

;D

Well it looks like it was Brady instead.
We still have a lot of work to do.

:(

You called it right though RK.
To bad it was the wrong team
;D

cajunvike
11-01-2006, 02:35 PM
I just LOVE PurpleRide's NEW title!!!
ROTF!!!!