PDA

View Full Version : It's finally here

MediaLoca
10-30-2006, 09:28 AM
Somehow...Someway I've made it.

From thusday till today I'VE MADE IT!

It's monday night and i have enough money for a little ceasers pizza and a coke. The butterflies in my stomache are even stonger than before, my beloved vikings VS. the patriots for a rise in Mel Kilpers Power rankings HA!

time to kick open the lazy boy and sit down and relax (Well not really) as the number one rushing defense (Proud To say it!) takes on Brady "The Surgeon" and the two headed monster Corolance Morillan.

*CHEERS* to a beautifull game and to wishing we take center stange AND prove all the "Haters" wrong.

SKOL!

Del Rio
10-30-2006, 09:31 AM
Your butterfies are going to turn into demons after you down a 5$ pizza, I am sure you know that. I love the ceasars not only for the price but it is a gift that keeps on giving! ;D

Prophet
10-30-2006, 09:35 AM
....second only to the spanish omelet.

This is going to be a great game.

DustinDupont
10-30-2006, 09:46 AM
im so excited for the game tonight!! i cant wait

NodakPaul
10-30-2006, 09:47 AM
I HATE the fact that I have to stay at work until noon before heading to the cities.
I am absoultely worthless today (more so than others ;D).

I am supposed to be programing a newtagging system for content for our largest client, and the only thing I can think of is a dome so loud that it is shaking tonight...

Zeus
10-30-2006, 10:02 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

I HATE the fact that I have to stay at work until noon before heading to the cities.

I am supposed to be programing a newtagging system for content for our largest client, and the only thing I can think of is a dome so loud that it is shaking tonight...

I had my weekly 1-on-1 with my manager a bit ago and all I could think about was "11.5 hours until kick-off...."

=Z=

MediaLoca
10-30-2006, 12:01 PM
"Del" wrote:

Your butterfies are going to turn into demons after you down a 5$ pizza, I am sure you know that. I love the ceasars not only for the price but it is a gift that keeps on giving! ;D

Not only, when fresh, does it come out to one of the best but affordable as well... *mmmm little ceasers*.

"I had my weekly 1-on-1 with my manager a bit ago and all I could think about was "11.5 hours until kick-off...." - =Z=

Ahhh, not as bad as me... I can't even hear the school bell because it's substituted by the "Dun Dun dun dun......DUN! DUN!" (Intro to monday night football theme song".

I can't wait for this game...tis was the night before christmas in 2002 that i saw this game @ my uncles house. Im so excited!

GO VIKINGS!

One love SKOL!

NodakPaul
10-30-2006, 12:04 PM
"MediaLoca" wrote:

I can't even hear the school bell because it's substituted by the "Dun Dun dun dun......DUN! DUN!" (Intro to monday night football theme song".

that is the ringtone on my phone.
And of course I have it turned up to MAX, so everytime someone calls me the whole office knows what's on my mind today... ;D

Metrodump
10-30-2006, 12:05 PM
I cant be waitin no mo either. Still whatching espn news highlights, bears, KC, dallas highlights followed by bears, KC, dallas highlights. LETS GET
THE GAME ON. Gots me a half rack of old english silos warmin up as we speek

Marrdro
10-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Wish I would have saved my yearly game for this one instead of the Skins game.
For all of you that will be there, make the dome ROCK.

thevikingfan
10-30-2006, 12:17 PM
Thats what im talking about!Im gonna get some dominoes brooklyn style pizza (mouthwatering goodness) ;Dkick back and watch the vikes hopefully beat the pats

MetalMike-LoudVike
10-30-2006, 12:19 PM
"TONITE ITS ON LIKE DONKEY-KONG" MY day conssists off talking to the LAW-DOG, seeing 1 of my skillets,checking out a car I would like to get, and "DINING ON THE MACHO NACHO FROM HELL" and hopefully watching "THE VIKES SHOCK THE WORLD BY DEFEATING ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN FOOTBALL TODAY" damn I quote to much the only thing I miss about MNF is Hanks version from last year, that was alot better
GO GET EM VIKES
MMLV

cajunvike
10-30-2006, 01:01 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

I had my weekly 1-on-1 with my manager a bit ago and all I could think about was "11.5 hours until kick-off...."

=Z=

:o
:D

Ltrey33
10-30-2006, 01:30 PM
This is the longest day ever!

Vikefanman2000
10-30-2006, 01:42 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

=Z=

I have seen reports in the past that claim that the NCAA Basketball Tournament cost over $100 million to US employers in lost productivity....

I would imagine that the NFL season has to be a pretty high number as well!
Like the rest of you, I am pouring over Viking websites, news, etc....as if anything I do in the next few hours MIGHT have some sort of effect on the actual game!

This should be a good one!
Would love to see the Vikes victory tonight to catapult them into the back half of the season!
My son and I will be at the game next week in SF....hoping to do to the 49ers what the Bears did yesterday!

SKOL!

Zeus
10-30-2006, 01:47 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"AWZeus" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

=Z=

Less than 7 hours now.
3 hours more here at work before I head downtown.

GO FASTER CLOCK!

=Z=

Prophet
10-30-2006, 01:49 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"AWZeus" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

=Z=

Less than 7 hours now.
3 hours more here at work before I head downtown.

GO FASTER CLOCK!

=Z=

So, what's the jersey of choice tonight at the game?
You wearing your Pinkston jersey?

Zeus
10-30-2006, 01:52 PM
"Acumen" wrote:

I've been trying to come up with a witty answer and I've got nothing.

I'll be representing P.Williams tonight in Section 209, baby!

=Z=

Prophet
10-30-2006, 01:55 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"Acumen" wrote:

=Z=

Save everything for the game.
Yell your ass off, I'll give you credit for the first false start.

Zeus
10-30-2006, 01:57 PM
"Acumen" wrote:

"AWZeus" wrote:

"Acumen" wrote:

=Z=

Yell your jiggly butt off, I'll give you credit for the first false start.

I always come home horse from games.
And I took tomorrow off to recover.
I won't, however, be in any sort of costume, so I doubt I'll make it on TV.

=Z=

countrygirl
10-30-2006, 02:18 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"Acumen" wrote:

"AWZeus" wrote:

"Acumen" wrote:

=Z=

=Z=

You come home as a horse? Never had that happen at the dome. ;)

countrygirl
10-30-2006, 02:29 PM
"Acumen" wrote:

"countrygirl" wrote:

"AWZeus" wrote:

"Acumen" wrote:

"AWZeus" wrote:

=Z=

=Z=

You come home as a horse? Never had that happen at the dome. ;)

CG watching =Z= coming home from the dome

That's my lawn mowing outfit. I love that bonnet. Now I understand why I have neck pain. ;D

MediaLoca
10-30-2006, 05:04 PM
i don't know if there any threads (not that good at searching) but does anyone have any traditions that they will put in practice in todays game.

like me, i got my moms make up, took out a glob of purple and gold and put it on my face (No homo :]) and i will also be in my brad childress jersey (WHO HAS ONE OF THOSE!) while waving my empty little ceasers pizza box over my head screming "BRADDY BRADDY GOOBA GOOBA, BRADDY BRADDY GOOBA GOOBA!"