PDA

View Full Version : My First Viking Game!

jpape
10-29-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm so excited to go! My girlfriend suprised me with an early birthday present, I was kind of confused because my birthday is on Halloween. I ripped open the card and there are two tickets for MNF!
SKOL VIKINGS!

BadlandsVikings
10-29-2006, 03:44 PM
Happy Birthday to Yee.
Sounds like you have a good girlfriend.

singersp
10-29-2006, 03:50 PM
You'll definitely enjoy the Dome experience.

Where are the seats located?

SWAYZE74
10-29-2006, 03:53 PM
Congrats...should be a great game..i too have a girlfriend (now fiance)
that surprized me with tix 2 years ago..still hoping she does the same this year...just do your part and make that dome stupid loud...lose your voice if ya have to...i know i did...hehe

peace...

Zeus
10-30-2006, 07:22 AM
"jpape" wrote:

I'm so excited to go! My girlfriend suprised me with an early birthday present, I was kind of confused because my birthday is on Halloween. I ripped open the card and there are two tickets for MNF!
SKOL VIKINGS!

That's pretty cool!
SKOL!

=Z=

Metrodump
10-30-2006, 09:43 AM
Congrats on scorin some tix dog!!

"singersp" wrote:

You'll definitely enjoy the Dome experience.

Well, I dont know bout dat. Okay, it be loud and da crowd be a rockin, so wiff regards to dat, it be good I spoze.

I be ready fo kickoff aweready. Espn now be be playing bears and seattle highlights, followed by bears and seattle highlights, followed by mo bears and seattle highlights, den some sick asss TO pimpin

Prophet
10-30-2006, 09:46 AM
"jpape" wrote:

SKOL VIKINGS!

Enjoy the game!
Take one of your buddies to the game instead of her....see if it's true love.
8)

NodakPaul
10-30-2006, 09:52 AM
Happy Birthday... and marry that girl! ;D

JellyBean2144
10-30-2006, 10:16 AM
"jpape" wrote:

SKOL VIKINGS!

Happy Birthday and enjoy the game.

jpape
10-30-2006, 11:59 AM
Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes! I'm out of here at 2 I will be at the dome around 345

Chad8970
10-30-2006, 12:02 PM
Hey good for you, she's a keeper!!!!

cajunvike
10-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Make sure that you do your best to cheer our guys on...and ROCK THE DOME!!!

IpartyWithSmoot
10-30-2006, 03:40 PM
I think I speak for everyone that can't be there when I say cheer your butt off for us!!!

I want that place to be shaking so badly that Brady can't even read his play card!!!!!

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greenway26
10-30-2006, 03:52 PM
You'll have fun, as long as it doesn't turn out like the Steelers' game did last year (my first reg season game there).
In that game, the Steelers' D dominated and half the Vikings' fans were gone by the 3rd quarter, leaving at least half, and probably the majority of the fans there in Black instead of purple.
I sure as hell hope that doesn't happen tonight!

vikesoto
10-30-2006, 04:16 PM
I remember my
first Vikings game twenty one years ago, 1985 against the L.A. Rams, seems like yesterday.
No doubt you'll never forget your 1st gameday experience !!!!

SKOL !!!