PDA

View Full Version : Peter king Complete week 8 picks

thevikingfan
10-28-2006, 01:39 PM
Well once again he picked the vikes to lose but then again when he picks them to lose they usually win!This guy has really lost his touch just look at some of the scores he predicted!Denver 19 indy 9?Indy is averaging 29 points a game and they always roll against the broncos!

VikesfaninWis
10-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Good.. If when he picks us to lose and we win, I hope he picks us to lose every week until the end of the season.. If we make the playoffs, I hope he picks us to lose every game there as well.. If we end up in the Super Bowl, then I hope he picks against us there too.. Keep it up Peter King, you are just showing why you are a waste of space piece of crap supposed "Sports Writer" that doesn't know his a$$ from apple butter..

ultravikingfan
10-28-2006, 05:57 PM
"thevikingfan" wrote:

Well once again he picked the vikes to lose but then again when he picks them to lose they usually win!This guy has really lost his touch just look at some of the scores he predicted!Denver 19 indy 9?Indy is averaging 29 points a game and they always roll against the broncos!

Link please

TARKenton
10-28-2006, 06:04 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"thevikingfan" wrote:

Link please

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/10/25/week8/index.html

He has us losing by a point???
a f**king point.
Jerk!
Go big or go home

cajunvike
10-28-2006, 06:13 PM
"TARKenton" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"thevikingfan" wrote:

Link please

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/10/25/week8/index.html

He has us losing by a point???
a f**king point.
Jerk!
Go big or go home

"No" Peter King once again shows that he possesses a mangina...what a joke!!!

NodakPaul
10-28-2006, 06:20 PM
LOL.
He also has Romo beating Carolina.
I want some of what he's drinking...

sharper42
10-28-2006, 07:56 PM
on cbssportsline.com the nfl "experts" are mike harmon and prisco and their picks
are also horrible.
they have picked the vikings to be 1-6 after this week, its sad...

cajunvike
10-30-2006, 12:14 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

LOL.

The dude was right...although I think that he just gets his picks from drawing them out of a hat!
:D

Ltrey33
10-30-2006, 12:36 PM
Wow...Peter King's picks were better than mine this week.
:(
I'm 75-38 or something like that for the season, but I was 4-9 this week!
:o
Ick...

Zeus
10-30-2006, 12:46 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

LOL.

Summer Crow Kabobs
Ingredients
16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)
16 pieces of green pepper
16 cherry tomatoes
8 button mushrooms
8 ears of sweet corn
1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup melted butter
8 kabob skewers
Preparation
Cut each piece of crow in half and place in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night. Clean and cut each ear of corn into 3 pieces. Cook in boiling salt water for 10 minutes. Alternately put corn (3 pieces), green peppers (3 pieces) and cherry tomatoes (3) along with 4 pieces of crow meat on each skewer. Use 1 mushroom to top each skewer. Brush with melted butter and place on preheated grill for about 4 minutes. Flip, butter again and place back on grill for another 4 minutes. Repeat one last time for a total of 12 minutes or until they appear done. Serves four adults.

=Z=

PurpleRide
10-30-2006, 12:55 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

LOL.

take that foot out of your mouth at any time