PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Plans



jsa803
10-25-2006, 12:29 PM
I wanted to see what everyone was going to do for the HUGE game monday so ill start

I have school until 12 then i am getting ready then driving to my friends house who lives in the cities its a hour drive, then we are gunna start drinking, my sister and her friend are going to get us and we are going to to the mall of america then we are going to drive to the stadium and hopefully start tailgating by 4 and get really drunk!!!! Which lot is best to taligate at? sometimes me and whoever i bring are the only people chilling drinking and throwing the ball around where we park so some suggestions would be awesome because i want to tailgate for awhile until the game starts. and the more people the more fun

Prophet
10-25-2006, 12:33 PM
Here's where you need to tailgate:

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=353&Itemid=187

Nothing fancy for me.
Will put the munchkins in bed and watch the game with no interuptions.

jsa803
10-25-2006, 12:35 PM
I feel you on that one, sometimes thats the perfect thing to do

SKOL
10-25-2006, 01:36 PM
"jsa803" wrote:


Which lot is best to taligate at?

Rapid Park, near Target Center, where the new Twins stadium will be.
It's the official tailgating lot, with lots of fun people.
It's $20 to park, but you get up to 4 round trip bus or light rail passes to the dome.

I gave my 4 tickets to employees, so I'll be watching the game at home with my family.

thevikingfan
10-25-2006, 01:38 PM
my plans include pressing the mute button when kornheiser starts rambling

PurplePride80
10-25-2006, 01:41 PM
I won't be doing anything special either.

I'm just going to make a frozen pizza and enjoy the Vikings on Monday Night Football.

I can't wait, it's one of the few things I'm looking foward to.
;D

Jviking
10-25-2006, 01:47 PM
I am living here in cheeseland, but me and about 5 of my local VIKINGS fan friends will be in front of the fireplace watching our team and loving it...

IpartyWithSmoot
10-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Watching it in HD on my friends plasma. Plenty of beer and plenty of Vikings fans.
8)

Zeus
10-25-2006, 02:55 PM
Section 209, Row 6 - seat something (not my regular seat).

=Z=

NodakPaul
10-25-2006, 02:59 PM
Leaving Fargo about 1:00 pm, picking my nephew up at school in Alexandria, and then driving into the City.
We will probably hang out on the plaza before the game and grab dinner, before heading into the dome!
This will be his first Vikings game, so we need to make a lasting impression on him.
If his ears aren't ringing afterwards and he still has a voice, then I have failed him... ;D

whackthepack
10-25-2006, 03:09 PM
I will be in my recliner and I will be ordering the best pizza I have ever found from a place called Gina Maria's, a medium regular crust and 1/2 will be pepperoni, sausage, onion and the other half Canadian bacon, pineapple and green olive.

BloodyHorns82
10-25-2006, 03:12 PM
I have to work out in Willmar on Monday for work.
If things go south on the job (which I know they will) I'll be forced to leave the job unfinished in order to make it back to my couch by kickoff.
Hopefully this doesn't cost me my job but the last time I was out in Willmar I ended up missing the first three quarters of the Monday night game (pre season).
I'm not missing anymore Vikings games due to work.
They'll just have to fire me.

I'll be yelling at the TV with my 16 month old son.
It's so funny watching him throw his hands up in the air and yell a bunch of jibberish.
For some reason he gets really excited when football is on.
I wouldn't expect that from such a young person.
Some of his first words were "Vikings" and "Touchdown!!"
When he yells touchdown he throws his hands up in the air.
Nobody taught him this, he must have just picked it up from watching us.
After the little one goes down, it's on to beer drinking and silent screams.

Freya
10-25-2006, 03:19 PM
I'll have a front row seat on the couch with a plethora of goodies on the table before me. A delicious beverage in my disco Viking mug.........
I'll clear a space so that I can charge the TV when the refs piss me off.
Then I'm set.

AngloVike
10-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Interesting call, I'm in Milan on a training course so I can either get up to follow the game via the NFL site, pay for NFL field pass for one game or wait til I get up in the morning to log on and get the score then.
Only problem with options 1 & 2 is that it will mean getting up for 2am and trying to stay awake during the day for the course. Course last time I was in Milan listening to a game was when we had our come from behind win at home against the Pack, so I might have to listen to work that old 'Anglo magic'
:)
The game is on TV back in the UK so my dear lady wife will be taping the game for me - so will get to see it at some point when I get back home.

twiztedfait
10-25-2006, 04:01 PM
"thevikingfan" wrote:


my plans include pressing the mute button when kornheiser starts rambling


Naw, just turn off the sound and turn on the radio broadcast.
Works well enough.

Mr-holland
10-25-2006, 04:25 PM
staying up all night just to see the vikes game baby!
with a couple pots of coffee it would work out just fine to see us getting a victory in New England! and ofcourse comming in the life chat with you guys :D

vikes09
10-25-2006, 04:50 PM
for me i dont have cable so i go to my local burger hut and watch the game there.
::)

SKOL
10-25-2006, 04:57 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:


Section 209, Row 6 - seat something (not my regular seat).

=Z=


=Z=, my season tickets are in 209, row 6 - isle seats on the 45 yard line.
I told the people who got my tickets that they can't have them unless they're REALLY LOUD !!
It'll be three guys and one of the guy's wife.
Check on them for me and report back if they're not as loud as they promised?

Where'd you get the ticket from?

cajunvike
10-25-2006, 05:00 PM
"Freya" wrote:


I'll have a front row seat on the couch with a plethora of goodies on the table before me. A delicious beverage in my disco Viking mug.........
I'll clear a space so that I can charge the TV when the refs piss me off.
Then I'm set.


Will you be on the table too?
'Cause if so, then I'm there!
;)

Zeus
10-25-2006, 05:00 PM
"SKOL" wrote:


"AWZeus" wrote:


Section 209, Row 6 - seat something (not my regular seat).

=Z=


=Z=, my season tickets are in 209, row 6 - isle seats on the 45 yard line.
I told the people who got my tickets that they can't have them unless they're REALLY LOUD !!
It'll be three guys and one of they guy's wife.
Check on them for me and report back if they're not as loud as they promised?

Where'd you get the ticket from?


My uncle.
He has 4 season tickets in 212, row 6, and I bought one of those for the season from him.
He had a business thing come up where he needed my ticket, so he scored me a replacement in 209 for this game.
That's why I'm not sure which seat it is, since it's not my regular spot.

=Z=

SKOL
10-25-2006, 05:41 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:


"SKOL" wrote:


"AWZeus" wrote:


Section 209, Row 6 - seat something (not my regular seat).

=Z=


=Z=, my season tickets are in 209, row 6 - isle seats on the 45 yard line.
I told the people who got my tickets that they can't have them unless they're REALLY LOUD !!
It'll be three guys and one of they guy's wife.
Check on them for me and report back if they're not as loud as they promised?

Where'd you get the ticket from?


My uncle.
He has 4 season tickets in 212, row 6, and I bought one of those for the season from him.
He had a business thing come up where he needed my ticket, so he scored me a replacement in 209 for this game.
That's why I'm not sure which seat it is, since it's not my regular spot.

=Z=


I'm always paranoid that the people that end up with my tickets sell them, and that they may end up with the opposing fans.
Let me know if you get the isle on the 45 yardline (those would be my seats) otherwise if you could just peak down there and see if they're loud
;)

Braddock
10-25-2006, 05:45 PM
I'll be watching it in my chapter room with all my hater brothers, some of whom I have bets on the outcome. Free cases, here I come.

cajunvike
10-25-2006, 06:07 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


I have to work out in Willmar on Monday for work.
If things go south on the job (which I know they will) I'll be forced to leave the job unfinished in order to make it back to my couch by kickoff.
Hopefully this doesn't cost me my job but the last time I was out in Willmar I ended up missing the first three quarters of the Monday night game (pre season).
I'm not missing anymore Vikings games due to work.
They'll just have to fire me.

I'll be yelling at the TV with my 16 month old son.
It's so funny watching him throw his hands up in the air and yell a bunch of jibberish.
For some reason he gets really excited when football is on.
I wouldn't expect that from such a young person.
Some of his first words were "Vikings" and "Touchdown!!"
When he yells touchdown he throws his hands up in the air.
Nobody taught him this, he must have just picked it up from watching us.
After the little one goes down, it's on to beer drinking and silent screams.


You will have to post a pic or two of the little guy in action...enjoy it while you can!!!

NodakPaul
10-26-2006, 10:29 AM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


I'll be yelling at the TV with my 16 month old son.
It's so funny watching him throw his hands up in the air and yell a bunch of jibberish.
For some reason he gets really excited when football is on.
I wouldn't expect that from such a young person.
Some of his first words were "Vikings" and "Touchdown!!"
When he yells touchdown he throws his hands up in the air.
Nobody taught him this, he must have just picked it up from watching us.
After the little one goes down, it's on to beer drinking and silent screams.


Keep encouraging him.
My 2 1/2 year old can sing every word to Skol Vikings... correctly, which is more than I can say for some of the people at the dome. ;)
He has know what a touchdown is since he was about your son's age, and can throw his little football hard enough to make it hurt if you aren't paying attention... ;D

Zeus
10-26-2006, 11:52 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


I'll be yelling at the TV with my 16 month old son.
It's so funny watching him throw his hands up in the air and yell a bunch of jibberish.
For some reason he gets really excited when football is on.
I wouldn't expect that from such a young person.
Some of his first words were "Vikings" and "Touchdown!!"
When he yells touchdown he throws his hands up in the air.
Nobody taught him this, he must have just picked it up from watching us.
After the little one goes down, it's on to beer drinking and silent screams.


Keep encouraging him.
My 2 1/2 year old can sing every word to Skol Vikings... correctly, which is more than I can say for some of the people at the dome. ;)
He has know what a touchdown is since he was about your son's age, and can throw his little football hard enough to make it hurt if you aren't paying attention... ;D


My 2 3/4 year old has most of SKOL Vikings! down, too.
It's one of the songs she randomly starts to sing under her breath as she's running around doing things.
It makes Daddy very happy.

=Z=

JDogg926
10-26-2006, 12:08 PM
I took Tuesday as a vacation day from work.
I get off work at 5:30 Monday, will head to the gym for a quick workout, cash my exp check, stop home take a quick shower, change into Vikings gear, order a bunch of pizza and wings, on the way to pick it up, pick up a case of miller lite, get home, break out the Vikings throw blanket, kick back in my chair and enjoy life.

BloodyHorns82
10-26-2006, 12:11 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


I'll be yelling at the TV with my 16 month old son.
It's so funny watching him throw his hands up in the air and yell a bunch of jibberish.
For some reason he gets really excited when football is on.
I wouldn't expect that from such a young person.
Some of his first words were "Vikings" and "Touchdown!!"
When he yells touchdown he throws his hands up in the air.
Nobody taught him this, he must have just picked it up from watching us.
After the little one goes down, it's on to beer drinking and silent screams.


Keep encouraging him.
My 2 1/2 year old can sing every word to Skol Vikings... correctly, which is more than I can say for some of the people at the dome. ;)
He has know what a touchdown is since he was about your son's age, and can throw his little football hard enough to make it hurt if you aren't paying attention... ;D


That made me laugh out loud... as I've been hit in the face a few times when I wasn't paying attention.
He'll yell "football!", as soon as I look in his direction..POW.. right in the face with his little football!
Its happened more than once, fortunatly its made of foam and doesn't hurt that badly.
One of my favorite memories of being a first time parent so far is watching him run around on Sundays in his little CC jersey.

TARKenton
10-26-2006, 12:21 PM
Section 135 Seats 14 15 16

Cant wait.
Hopefully a good ride back to Indy on tuesday!!

MetalMike-LoudVike
10-26-2006, 12:31 PM
hanging with at moms and she is gonna make the "THE MACHO NACHO FROM HELL " godamn I cant wait

simonsparre
10-26-2006, 01:01 PM
Go to bed 11 pm (EPT) and wake up 2 am and watch it on Viasat Sport 1!!!

Rastak
10-26-2006, 01:37 PM
A couple of pints at Town Hall Brewery and then section 226!

countrygirl
10-26-2006, 02:04 PM
A few people will ususally call and invite themselves over, but that's okay.Its cause we bought that HD bigscreen lcd.
Going to make some nachos too! Cold beers. Then sit on our arses and enjoy! my boys are taking my tickets. They are going to dress up for Halloween. Hope they get on TV! ;D

Marrdro
10-26-2006, 02:12 PM
Down here in sunny Newport News VA, I start in my recliner and stay there if they are winning.
If they look like they are in trouble, switch to couch, switch shirts from K-Will to one of following C-Carter/B-Johnson/D-Sharper.
If that doesn't work, switch hats and beer from Corona to Milwaukee Best (Beast).

OOH, a few years back my wife bought me a Nerf Football Brick that I can throw instead of the remote.
Hadn't had to use it to many times this year.

Love my new HD TV.
Got it in time for this year. ;D

JSRasmus2698
10-26-2006, 02:26 PM
I plan to sit in my living room with a couple of buddies and enjoy a few ice cold Busch Light's, being that this is the only kind my college friends and i can afford these days.
Can't wait to see them play in the prime time, and we will undoubtabley have P.A. on the radio and not listening to Tony Korneheiser mumble about nothing at all.

tb04512
10-26-2006, 02:52 PM
section 206 row 21 seat 4 !!! ill be the won with the girl in the ct jersey going nuts... myself will also be going nuts rocking my cedric griffin jersey

ultravikingfan
10-26-2006, 04:46 PM
I will be staying up late in my Winfield jersey watching the game all by myself.
Well, maybe my cats (Phoenix and Jersey) will probably be with me.

PurplePeopleEaters
10-26-2006, 04:53 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


I will be staying up late in my Winfield jersey watching the game all by myself.
Well, maybe my cats (Phoenix and Jersey) will probably be with me.


I'm in the same boat pretty much.. Sitting at home in my Wiggins Jersey (or maybe i'll break out the Tarkenton for the special occasion).

Of course, I won't be alone. I'll be ready to jump off a bridge or shoot myself in the head like everyone else in live chat if we go down by
three points.
::)

Desertvikingfan
10-26-2006, 05:01 PM
At home in front of the new HD with a bowl of 'ass-fire' chili, Corona and shots of Don Julio Tequila (one shot for each touchdown), bottle of Don Eduardo Tequila (one shot for each Vikes field goal). I am getting low on the DonEduardo though!! ;D

V-Unit
10-26-2006, 05:20 PM
I don't have cable yet. :(

Anyone in/near Dallas mind if I come watch the game with them?
Such a favor would be awesome!

damien927
10-26-2006, 05:30 PM
Working on Monday morning early so my wife and I can make the 4 hour trip to the Cities!
I can't friggin' wait..... man I hope we crush the Pats!!
If we get there early enough, the beer will be rollin' and the best part.... my buddy doesn't drink so we have an "all-time DD".


Section 220 Row 21 Seats 28-31

See ya there!

cogitans
10-26-2006, 06:46 PM
As of now I'll try to stay awake without sleep between monday and tuesday to watch the game.

singersp
10-26-2006, 07:09 PM
"TARKenton" wrote:


Section 135 Seats 14 15 16

Cant wait.
Hopefully a good ride back to Indy on tuesday!!


I thought you got the tickets in section 113?

The section 135 seats are much better for watching the game. I had season tix there 3 years ago.

singersp
10-26-2006, 07:19 PM
"twiztedfait" wrote:


"thevikingfan" wrote:


my plans include pressing the mute button when kornheiser starts rambling


Naw, just turn off the sound and turn on the radio broadcast.
Works well enough.


That won't work. There's a 5 second delay between the radio & the TV. You will here the play 5 seconds before you see it.

PacNWVike
10-26-2006, 07:19 PM
"cogitans" wrote:


As of now I'll try to stay awake without sleep between monday and tuesday to watch the game.


A true Viking Fan!!!
SKOL!!!

singersp
10-26-2006, 07:23 PM
I'll be at the Dome of course. No lower level seats as of yet, but things change.

Right now I'll be sitting in section 235, row 16 with my daughter VikingQueen & Vikeswin2005 if he ever sees my PM.

aceclown
10-26-2006, 08:06 PM
"V-Unit" wrote:


I don't have cable yet. :(

Anyone in/near Dallas mind if I come watch the game with them?
Such a favor would be awesome!


Dont any of your friends have cable?

hunter0198
10-27-2006, 01:46 AM
Coming from iowa for the game on monday afternoon,A friend of mine is setting us up on some kind for supper and Booze bus trip to and from the game.
I found out that we have tickets on the 50 yard line 3rd row up. this is my first game. Damn I can't wait to see the Vikings pull out a win!!!!!

whackthepack
10-27-2006, 09:36 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


I will be staying up late in my Winfield jersey watching the game all by myself.
Well, maybe my cats (Phoenix and Jersey) will probably be with me.



Ultra I would not have pictured you as a cat person, I figured you as a dog kinda guy.


Aceclown V-unit just moved to Dallas and I don't think he has had time to meet many people.

JDogg926
10-27-2006, 10:52 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:


Down here in sunny Newport News VA, I start in my recliner and stay there if they are winning.
If they look like they are in trouble, switch to couch, switch shirts from K-Will to one of following C-Carter/B-Johnson/D-Sharper.
If that doesn't work, switch hats and beer from Corona to Milwaukee Best (Beast).

OOH, a few years back my wife bought me a Nerf Football Brick that I can throw instead of the remote.
Hadn't had to use it to many times this year.

Love my new HD TV.
Got it in time for this year. ;D


Do you drink the Beast to punish yourself because we're losing?
Actually a cheap alternative to Corona, Miller High Life with a lime.
I personally am a Miller Lite or Rolling Rock guy, though.


An alternative, just in case you throw the brick and don't want to leave the recliner, but still need something to throw, just ball up a couple pairs of socks.
That works well, too. ;D

BloodyHorns82
10-27-2006, 10:57 AM
I think I'll watch football... thats what I usually do on Monday nights. 8)

V-Unit
10-27-2006, 06:17 PM
"aceclown" wrote:


"V-Unit" wrote:


I don't have cable yet. :(

Anyone in/near Dallas mind if I come watch the game with them?
Such a favor would be awesome!


Dont any of your friends have cable?


Yeah but i would rather watch it with other Vikings Fans. It makes it ten times better.

marcosMN
10-28-2006, 10:54 AM
Hey dudes & dudettes!

Just wanted to let you know I'll be having a few folks over Mon. night to watch the game. I'll make some chilli or something, and I'm sure some guests will bring stuff too.

BYOB, but there will be some brew here. Just not an endless supply, you know?

I just picked up a nice surround sound system, but I need some way (like a cable box or VCR or something) to run sound from the T.V. to the reciever... Anyway, not a huge place, but lots of seating, multiple tvs, and good times to be had by all.

I recomend a sober driver for after the celebration.

PM me for details, otherwise have fun with whatever you have planned! SKOL!

-Sno
P.S.: Not for those who dislike a good, semi-crazy party...
8)

PacNWVike
10-28-2006, 04:53 PM
Jack Son's Bar and Grill in Richland, WA with the purple faithful!
We've trained the waitresses to bring us Minnesota Bloody Marys, with the beer chaser!
8)

The Dropper
10-28-2006, 05:57 PM
I'll be down at a local movie theatre that serves microbrew, wine, and booze while showing the game on the silver screen in HD. Good place to watch a game. My buddy's girlfriend works there too, and she's a Packers fan
:D, which means she gets tormented by me all night.

BadlandsVikings
10-28-2006, 06:43 PM
I plan on sitting on the couch watching the game where it's warm.

singersp
10-28-2006, 07:04 PM
"WVV" wrote:


I plan on sitting on the couch watching the game where it's warm.


It's warm inside the Dome also.

IAVIKEGAL
10-28-2006, 07:51 PM
"tb04512" wrote:


section 206 row 21 seat 4 !!! ill be the won with the girl in the ct jersey going nuts... myself will also be going nuts rocking my cedric griffin jersey


I'll be going to work early cuz we have a 4 hour drive to the Dome.
Then I'll be in section 205 row 19 seats 32/33. I can't wait - go Vikes!!

tb04512
10-29-2006, 12:22 AM
"IAVIKEGAL" wrote:


"tb04512" wrote:


section 206 row 21 seat 4 !!! ill be the won with the girl in the ct jersey going nuts... myself will also be going nuts rocking my cedric griffin jersey


I'll be going to work early cuz we have a 4 hour drive to the Dome.
Then I'll be in section 205 row 19 seats 32/33. I can't wait - go Vikes!!




hey then i might see you there!! what jersey you wearing?

singersp
10-29-2006, 12:28 AM
"tb04512" wrote:


"IAVIKEGAL" wrote:


"tb04512" wrote:


section 206 row 21 seat 4 !!! ill be the won with the girl in the ct jersey going nuts... myself will also be going nuts rocking my cedric griffin jersey


I'll be going to work early cuz we have a 4 hour drive to the Dome.
Then I'll be in section 205 row 19 seats 32/33. I can't wait - go Vikes!!




hey then i might see you there!! what jersey you wearing?



You two will only be sitting 2 aisles & about 4 seats apart. Seats 32/33 should be aisle or damn near aisle seats.

Maybe I'll stop by & say hi!

IAVIKEGAL
10-29-2006, 08:38 AM
"tb04512" wrote:


"IAVIKEGAL" wrote:


"tb04512" wrote:


section 206 row 21 seat 4 !!! ill be the won with the girl in the ct jersey going nuts... myself will also be going nuts rocking my cedric griffin jersey


I'll be going to work early cuz we have a 4 hour drive to the Dome.
Then I'll be in section 205 row 19 seats 32/33. I can't wait - go Vikes!!




hey then i might see you there!! what jersey you wearing?

I'll be wearing a purple sweatshirt
- your seats have got to be real close to mine.

I

NordicNed
10-29-2006, 08:46 AM
With the long hours I've been working lately, I'll more than likely be coming home tired as hell, fire up a big pot of coffee after dinner, and kick back on my couch and enjoy the game....




Can you say 5 and 2....
;D

JellyBean2144
10-30-2006, 11:23 AM
Nothing big for me. Sit back with my buddies before the game. Play Madden 07, just to get a feel of the game; Yes I am Minnesota. Grill up some chicken and watch the game with my buddies.

Go, Vikings!!!

Prophet
10-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Change of plans, going to watch the game at a Patriot fan's home.
I'm looking forward to this because he is typically really mellow and his wife says he goes ballistic during football games and breaks stuff.
This will be fun, because I'm banking on a Vikings win and am looking foward to watching him trash his house.
Is it game time yet?

Zeus
10-30-2006, 01:49 PM
"Acumen" wrote:


Change of plans, going to watch the game at a Patriot fan's home.
I'm looking forward to this because he is typically really mellow and his wife says he goes ballistic during football games and breaks stuff.
This will be fun, because I'm banking on a Vikings win and am looking foward to watching him trash his house.
Is it game time yet?


Be careful early.
Don't truly get obnoxious until the win is absolutely sewed up.
You've been a fan long enough to know that that really won't be until tomorrow morning.

=Z=

lakehubertviking
10-30-2006, 02:48 PM
A couple cuts from ESPN Monday night surround:

Since the first game of the season, the Vikings faithful have been in first place -- including weekly wins on five different occasions. As the halfway point of the season approaches, they are in great position to receive a check in the amount of $100,000 awarded to the local parks and recreation department.


With the game happening on Halloween Eve, we'll probably see our share of Halloween costumes in the crowd. But here's a creative costume that I'd love to see -- three guys dressed up as Tirico, Kornheiser and Theismann, and when the camera shows them, the guy dressed as Theismann jumps on the guy dressed as Kornheiser and they have a mock brawl. I'm not just asking for this, I'm demanding it. But will three readers in the Minnesota area take the bait? And will ESPN have the stones to show them?

ESPN will show three Vikings fans dressed up as the Monday night crew:

Under 0.5 times

Over 0.5 times

Probably to late to throw together a costume for those of you lucky enough to have tickets but I took the over.

And more to the point of this thread I'll be home and drinking with my Viking Halloween costume on by 1600.

Metrodump
10-30-2006, 03:16 PM
"lakehubertviking" wrote:



With the game happening on Halloween Eve, we'll probably see our share of Halloween costumes in the crowd. But here's a creative costume that I'd love to see -- three guys dressed up as Tirico, Kornheiser and Theismann, and when the camera shows them, the guy dressed as Theismann jumps on the guy dressed as Kornheiser and they have a mock brawl. I'm not just asking for this, I'm demanding it. But will three readers in the Minnesota area take the bait? And will ESPN have the stones to show them?

ESPN will show three Vikings fans dressed up as the Monday night crew:

Under 0.5 times

Over 0.5 times

Probably to late to throw together a costume for those of you lucky enough to have tickets but I took the over.

And more to the point of this thread I'll be home and drinking with my Viking Halloween costume on by 1600.



LOL good post lake. I had fogoten all bout haloween and da costumes ans awl. Good one on 3 clowns be dressin like Kornhole ant theeeeseman. Man day suckk.

Here be anuther ova/under - How mant times will theeeseman say sumptin WHACKED?

Ova
15.5
Unda 14.5

I may neva know, as I be tunin da radio to da viking radio network instead. Know what i'm sayin

whackthepack
10-30-2006, 03:18 PM
"Acumen" wrote:


Change of plans, going to watch the game at a Patriot fan's home.
I'm looking forward to this because he is typically really mellow and his wife says he goes ballistic during football games and breaks stuff.
This will be fun, because I'm banking on a Vikings win and am looking foward to watching him trash his house.
Is it game time yet?




Don't get to drunk so you can duck fast when the sh*t starts flying because the guy is going to need to remodel after this game.

cajunvike
10-30-2006, 03:40 PM
"Acumen" wrote:


Change of plans, going to watch the game at a Patriot fan's home.
I'm looking forward to this because he is typically really mellow and his wife says he goes ballistic during football games and breaks stuff.
This will be fun, because I'm banking on a Vikings win and am looking foward to watching him trash his house.
Is it game time yet?


Just make sure that he doesn't trash YOU!
;)

sandviking
10-30-2006, 04:06 PM
I am working at the WADS (Western Air Defense Sector) in Arizona on a 24hr alert shift, so I will be defending America by watching the Vikes knock the pats upside the head!
Good times!

Zeus
10-30-2006, 04:24 PM
*DING*

And the sound of the 3:24pm bell signifies the end of the day.

Now, it's off to The Dome!
Y'all have fun watching the game tonight!
Look for me!

=Z=

Mr-holland
10-30-2006, 04:26 PM
Have fun Zeus

Staying up all night and calling in sick tomorrow

x-ray jeff
10-30-2006, 04:30 PM
My plans changed today.I was going to have to work second shift.One of the other techs I work with agreed to take my shift! It will hurt the paycheck a bit, but what the heck! This will be the first time all year that I will get to watch the entire game. YEEHAW !!! Skol Vikings,Let's win this game!!!

6-KINGS
10-30-2006, 04:55 PM
As always before a Viking game I break out the "Lucky Taters" and rub them for good luck.

Mr. Purple
10-30-2006, 04:58 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:


As always before a Viking game I break out the "Lucky Taters" and rub them for good luck.




Hey 6 lets keep it PG-13 man! ;D lol




Anywho, I'm just watchin the game.Nothing more, nothin less.I tend to like to watch them bye myself,
I just like to focus on the game more.

VikesfaninWis
10-30-2006, 05:17 PM
The usual when the Vikes are on TV... Say my little silent prayer before kickoff, order a pizza, and drink a couple beers.. Hopefully the Vikes win the game.. First Monday Night Football game at the dome in 5 years, our defense is playing awesome, our offense seems to be showing life, our crowd should be pumped..

vikesoto
10-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Gonna watch the game with VikingPatrick and a few other Vikings fans at Wild Coyote's Bar and Grill in Montebello, CA.
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xfnekZF7eEAdlujzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=125bjvo9n/EXP=1162333287/**http%3a//www.cbtorreon.com/imags/marcas_cerveza.jpg

PurpleRide
10-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Not going to the game tonight
:'(
Daddy daycare.
Pizza, chips for the kid and beer for me

Vikes_King
10-30-2006, 05:48 PM
for me, its jsut a friend's bday so he's coming over and we're goign to have a feer brews and kick back and watch the game

DCPologirl
10-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Going to my favorite local sports bar with Cajun and my other Viking fan bud....and DC Pologuy.

Go Vikings!

cajunvike
10-30-2006, 07:06 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:


As always before a Viking game I break out the "Lucky Taters" and rub them for good luck.



Post pics!!!
;D

cajunvike
10-30-2006, 07:07 PM
"DCPologirl" wrote:


Going to my favorite local sports bar with Cajun and my other Viking fan bud....and DC Pologuy.

Go Vikings!


Yeah...we are gonna rock DC...when the Vikes win tonight!!!
;D

cajunvike
10-30-2006, 07:09 PM
Is anyone gonna dress up like Freya's kidney tonight at the game?

triedandtruevikesfan
10-30-2006, 07:27 PM
Sitting on my couch eating pizza cheering at the top of my lungs!
Thats what I'll be doing!