PDA

View Full Version : Kleinsasser's ability to walk and chew gum at the same time!

whackthepack
10-23-2006, 04:12 PM
I know that he is a fan favorite, but my god can the guy walk and chew gum at the same time?

Yesterday he catches a pass over the middle on 1st down and he falls down, again without anybody touching him.
Is he afraid out there, or are his shoes to big and he just stumbles over them?

This is about the 4th time this year when he has caught a pass and fallen down, or tried to catch a ball and just fell down!
I don't understand it.
He used to have a problem dropping passes, but now he seems to have gotten that figured out but now he can't run after he makes the catch and he isn't being tackled, he is just falling down!

He had one last week, and a few earlier this year and I don't understand it.

Prophet
10-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Take the damn gum away!
I noticed that too.
I like the guy, he is a blocking machine and can at least catch the ball.
I doubt that he's afraid, he inflicts pain on people, or at least he has in the past.
He's way down the line as far as problems that need to be addressed IMO.

countrygirl
10-23-2006, 04:26 PM
I like "Flyin' Saucer". :)

ultravikingfan
10-23-2006, 04:30 PM
He's from North Dakota, what did you expect?

Aw snap...so am I!
::)

jargomcfargo
10-23-2006, 04:36 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

I know that he is a fan favorite, but my god can the guy walk and chew gum at the same time?

Yesterday he catches a pass over the middle on 1st down and he falls down, again without anybody touching him.

This is about the 4th time this year when he has caught a pass and fallen down, or tried to catch a ball and just fell down!
I don't understand it.
He used to have a problem dropping passes, but now he seems to have gotten that figured out but now he can't run after he makes the catch and he isn't being tackled, he is just falling down!

He's been that way his whole career. Not a purely atheletic talent. A little lumbering and definately not going into ballet after his NFL career ends.

But remember that block he made down by the goal line 2 or 3 weeks ago when he drove the guy into the next zipcode.

He's fine with me.

We have to throw to him some to keep the defense honest.

I just always worry about fumbles when he has the ball. So far so good.

He's a good blocker who tries hard. I like that.

whackthepack
10-23-2006, 04:40 PM
"jargomcfargo" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

I don't understand it.

He's been that way his whole career. Not a purely atheletic talent. A little lumbering and definately not going into ballet after his NFL career ends.

But remember that block he made down by the goal line 2 or 3 weeks ago when he drove the guy into the next zipcode.

He's fine with me.

We have to throw to him some to keep the defense honest.

I just always worry about fumbles when he has the ball. So far so good.

He's a good blocker who tries hard. I like that.

You would think the guy would be able to run 10 yards without falling down!

Vikefanman2000
10-23-2006, 04:47 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

I don't understand it.

Its those Don Martin "Captain Klutz" football cleats that he wears!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n184/vikefanman2000/cklutz2w.jpg

Suick
10-23-2006, 07:02 PM
I said the exact same thing last season.

If he could get that 270 moving......I wouldn't want to stop him.

tb04512
10-23-2006, 07:08 PM
ive met and talked to the guy about 5 times hes huge and he can walk and have a biggg piece of chew in at the smae time i mean holyyy god it was all the way from one side of his mouth to the other.. but if he could stay up he's a beast

Ltrey33
10-23-2006, 07:27 PM
'Sass hasn't done much the past year or so. He used to be one of my favorite players, but he just hasn't performed. I like the fact that he's a pretty good blocker, but I have noticed his lack of performance on offense too. Really, since Wiggins got here he hasn't done a thing.