PDA

View Full Version : Here come the Patsies

The Dropper
10-23-2006, 04:25 PM
Perhaps it's a little early, as we're all still reveling in a fantastic win yesterday (Lord knows I am), but I've already got to thinking about next Monday's game.
I'm not so interested in predictions as what it's going to take do beat these guys.
Obviously, given the year so far, we can expect to shut down the running game (though with Maroney making a homecoming of sorts, it sould be interesting to see what kind of game he brings). Beyond that, of course, the D is going to have to shut down Brady big time, which probably means that he'll still have a decent day by normal NFL standards.
My main question though, is where are the holes in NE's defense? What kind of offensive gameplan will Childress come up with to take 'em to the woodshed?
Anything I missed (I know there's plenty...)?

Zeus
10-23-2006, 04:27 PM
"The" wrote:

What kind of offensive gameplan will Childress come up with to take 'em to the woodshed?

I'm guessing he'll go with "march down the field and kick field goals" since that's worked out pretty good so far.

=Z=

triedandtruevikesfan
10-23-2006, 04:33 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"The" wrote:

What kind of offensive gameplan will Childress come up with to take 'em to the woodshed?

I'm guessing he'll go with "march down the field and kick field goals" since that's worked out pretty good so far.

=Z=

LOL... not really funny, but so very true!

COJOMAY
10-23-2006, 04:33 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"The" wrote:

=Z=

Funny stuff Z. But let's face it, as Childress becomes more sure of himself as a coach you are beginning to see the game open up more. I like where this is heading.

The Dropper
10-23-2006, 04:34 PM
Just noticed that someone else posted a Pats-Vikings thread right before I posted mine. Perhaps they should be merged? Not totally the same subject, but similar anyway.

cajunvike
10-23-2006, 05:01 PM
"AWZeus" wrote:

"The" wrote:

=Z=

I'm guessing that he won't "outcoach the hallowed Belichick"...so he just needs to keep it simple and let the players outplay the Patsy players!

As long as we win, I don't care who outcoaches who!