PDA

View Full Version : Any FA WR out there?

Garland Greene
10-22-2006, 09:51 PM
wih Williamson and Robinson getting hurt, I hope soemone on the Vikes staff realizes how thin we are at WR and how vulnerable we, especialy if we have more than one person hurt at WR. I know it will be
thin pickings but they need to look at some options

Purple D
10-22-2006, 10:04 PM
It's just time to bring Jason Carter up from the practice Squad.
I don't think Robinson will miss any time.
Childress also expects Williamson to play next week.

singersp
10-22-2006, 10:06 PM
T-Will will be back next week.

When did M-Rob get hurt, I must have missed it?

Caine
10-22-2006, 10:19 PM
"singersp" wrote:

T-Will will be back next week.

When did M-Rob get hurt, I must have missed it?

I missed it too it would seem.
Might be better for us if Williamson sits out another week...our completion percentage went up with him out.

Caine

Braddock
10-22-2006, 10:49 PM
I don't think there's any FA WR out there better than JCar other than they have experience. Now that we have Bethel, put JCAR in there, we'll be ok.

skum
10-22-2006, 10:55 PM
If anyone goes down on the WR staff, we got 2 WR's on the practice squad from whom we can choose, the most likely to be fan-favorite :P Jason Carter!

The Dropper
10-23-2006, 12:02 AM
"Braddock" wrote:

I don't think there's any FA WR out there better than JCar other than they have experience. Now that we have Bethel, put JCAR in there, we'll be ok.

Speaking of which, I thought Bethel looked pretty good out there today on KR's. Now if he can start catching and running like he can do returns, we're in business.

Chad8970
10-23-2006, 02:28 AM
There is not much.
One name that comes to mind is Rogers, the ex-Lion.

digital420
10-23-2006, 03:57 AM
it's def time to call up J.c!!

he's been waiting for a chance to prove we didn't make the blunder of the year by giving up baskett.

T.will should come around, M.rob is doing what we need, and T.T is takin the hits over the center. now we need to get Wiggens/J.k workin the flats, and C.t/M.m doin those quick screens or anti blitz routes.

we should be good without going out and gaining a few more players.

BJ2 did a great job returning kicks, give him some time with the wedge and he'll break a couple longer ones, and hopefully really come into his own.

DiGiTaL