PDA

View Full Version : Good news for me............

poult
09-25-2004, 10:49 PM
talk about getting a xmas present early, i just found out my dads got a ticket for me for the vikes game on dec. 24th. i get to fly up there from milwaukee on the 23rd, watch the vikes kick the packs ass, then go back to work that monday with a nice big smile on my face.

cajunvike
09-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Righteous, dude!!! I sure hope that you get to rub an a$$kickin' into many Puker faces when you get back from that game.

NeoVikesTX
09-25-2004, 11:19 PM
Congrats man!! Have fun and let's hope for a Packer-bashing on Christmas Eve! :cheers:

cajunvike
09-25-2004, 11:54 PM
Hey Neo, how are things in Big D? Are you sick of hearing the whiny Cowgirls fans on talk radio yet this season? When I lived there, that was the worst part of dealing with being surrounded by Cowgirl fans. Of course, they were doing alot of whining during the '89-'91 seasons. That part I did enjoy.

vikings minnesoulija
09-26-2004, 02:33 AM
Have fun.

poult
09-26-2004, 04:38 AM
Man, they will beat the pack on xmas eve. i gotta sit next to my sister an her husband, who are both pack fans, so im gonna love them sitting there in pack gear when the vikes win. of course a catastrophe could happen and the vikes could lose.......... but the last few games ive been too at teh dome theyve always won, pack game 2 years ago, then i was at the vikes/cardinals playoff game when we just killed them. so hopefully they'll win this one.

im sure they will