PDA

View Full Version : Vikings @ Seahawks Personal Game Predictions.

Vikings Ketchup
10-19-2006, 08:27 PM
It's already obvious, this is probably going to be the toughest game on the Vikings schedule this year other than the two upcoming Bears games. It is definately winnable, in fact, despite our record of being only 1-4 against the Seahawks at home (3-6 overall), there prized coach (Mike Holmgren) while playing with the Packers (1992-1998) his record against the Vikings is only 5-9. The Seahawks are not going to have MVP Runningback Shaun Alexander (Left Foot) in the game, Bobby Engram (Illness), and Pro Bowl Guard Floyd Womack (Left knee). Maurice Morris, the back-up Runningback for the Hawks, has started only one game in his four year career (last weeks) , and has never been known been known to people to be any good for anything other than kick returning. The Vikings two weeks ago held Kevin Jones (1 of 3 rookie Runningbacks to rush for over 1,100 yards) to only 8 yards on 10 attempts. Obviously Maurice Morris isn't going to be much better. To add to it, the Vikings are ranked 12th in average yards gained per game (325.2) while the Hawks are only ranked 20th (306.4). The Vikings are also ranked 5th in the league in average total defense per game (275.4) while the Hawks are only ranked 15th (314.8). Both a substantial difference in the Vikings favor. The big difference in this game will be turnovers (both teams have 5) and penelties. I will give the edge to the Vikings in this one.

Vikings 21
Seahawks 17

skum
10-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Vikings 20
Seahawks 14

Chester 123 yards rushing 1 TD
Brad Johnson 1 TD and about 63% completion

Dwight Smith 1 INT
Pat Williams 1 FF recoverd by Napo!

Smoot will hold Branch to 1 catch 16 yards.

CROWN EM!!!!

Vikings Ketchup
10-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Yeah and look for Cedric Griffin to shut out Nate Burleson ;D

minvikes01
10-19-2006, 08:36 PM
24 - 13

our D with atleast 1 TD

cajunvike
10-19-2006, 09:19 PM
Vikings 19 SeaSquawks 6

so-cal vike
10-19-2006, 09:27 PM
"Vikings" wrote:

I'd buy that for a dollar.
;)

Vikings 13
Seahacks 9

BadlandsVikings
10-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Vikings 17

Poop Birds 14

Vikings Ketchup
10-19-2006, 09:34 PM
What no one thinks that the Viking could actually lose this game ::) Or did my Game Stats just seal the vote for you all? ;D

shockzilla
10-19-2006, 09:46 PM
Vikes 21
Seahawks 14

The O comes through with three TDs.

tb04512
10-19-2006, 09:53 PM
"so-cal" wrote:

"Vikings" wrote:

I'd buy that for a dollar.

;)

Vikings 13
Seahacks 9

I love griffin!!!! i got his jersey!!!!! and he needs to play more!!!! gooooo vikings!!!!!!! beat the seachickens!!!

prediction 24-17 VIKINGS!!

Vikings Ketchup
10-19-2006, 09:54 PM
Yeah and you just said I was sucking Favre's nuts in the Favre Int Tracker, >:( pathetic.

ultravikingfan
10-19-2006, 10:28 PM
"Vikings" wrote:

Yeah and you just said I was sucking Favre's nuts in the Favre Int Tracker, >:( pathetic.

Are they salty?
Duck butter?

PurplePumpkin
10-19-2006, 10:36 PM
"Vikings" wrote:

What no one thinks that the Viking could actually lose this game ::) Or did my Game Stats just seal the vote for you all? ;D

Your stats are very nice but I never think the Vikings are going to lose ::)

but I always like to predict with my purple shades on http://bestsmileys.com/cool/2.gif

Vikings 16
seahawks 13

FuadFan
10-19-2006, 11:07 PM
I will say

Vikings 27

Seahawks 14

Darren Sharper gets two INTs one which he returns for a TD

Williamson scores his first TD

Also it is my sister's birthday on Sunday so that will be her present.

UndisputedVike
10-19-2006, 11:11 PM
While I won't ever predict a game, I will say that it will be another nail bitter. Unless the Vikings offense comes out of it's shell and cuts down on penalties, I don't see us scoring that many points, our defense can't do the work all the time.

SENNA5
10-19-2006, 11:37 PM
Well lets see... The Seahawks have a 24-3 record in their last 27 games at home. the Leif Ericsson group will be commming off of a bye. They don't have K-Dope he is gone for the year. The QB has the initials of BJ so with that here is the score

Seahawks..28

Vikings .....10

tybrones87
10-20-2006, 02:53 AM
You do know "k dope" doesn't play for us right? Do you really think coming off of a bye is a bad thing? Shaun Alexander won't be playing against us. Oh yeah his initials are SA. SA=stupid A$$

digital420
10-20-2006, 03:05 AM
the seachickens haven't recoverd from loosing Hutch. their o line is suspect and will get terrorized by the front 4. the LB's will mix it up, look for Napo to get a sack and possibly an int.
the saftey's will be hawkin on the ball all nite long. phat pat and Kwill are sure for a sack, K.U is lookin to stuff a few - yrd plays.

our O should be able to do at least some movement. 2 TD's and maybe 3 FG's.

Vikes 23

seachickens 13

DiGiTaL

simonsparre
10-20-2006, 03:06 AM
20-14 Vikings.

2 sacks and one forced fumble by Big Play Ray!!

UndisputedVike
10-20-2006, 04:03 AM
Ever notice every fan from all the teams so far has come in and gave a ridiculous prediction. In another thread some silly guy predicted 35-10? SENNA, obviously you only pay attention to stats and probably don't pay attention to the game, Koren hasn't been on our roster since our second pre-season game...

What do Brad's initials have to do with anything...god can we ever get some decent rival fans in this place, all that come in here are a bunch of overly biased tools.

RK.
10-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Vikings 27
Squacks

8)

JDogg926
10-20-2006, 01:38 PM
"SENNA5" wrote:

Well lets see... The Seahawks have a 24-3 record in their last 27 games at home. the Leif Ericsson group will be commming off of a bye. They don't have K-Dope he is gone for the year. The QB has the initials of BJ so with that here is the score

Seahawks..28

Vikings .....10

Jesus, man!
Get a hold of yourself!
While the Seahawks may get the win, it surely will not be that lopsided.
I'm thinking a 23-20 battle, with whoever has the ball last kicking a winning FG.

spikecyrus
10-20-2006, 01:40 PM
defense will feast on INTs, and the Vikes will run the clock down with Chester. MVP- Tomlin, shuting down the Sea-Gulls run offense and not allowing any big plays.

Vikes-23
Gulls-10

Caine
10-20-2006, 01:46 PM
"Vikings" wrote:

It's already obvious, this is probably going to be the toughest game on the Vikings schedule this year other than the two upcoming Bears games...

Ummmm...we already played the Bears once.
Handed them the game in the 4th...remember?
I try and block ugly memories too...

This game will be all about the Minnesota Offense.
If they (finally) show up, we have a chance of tweaking the SeaChicken's nose in their own coop.
I think our "D" is more than capable of handling the Chicken's Offense.
With no running game to speak of, look for intense pressure on Hasselbeck to cause turnovers.
Without that pressure, look for Hasselbeck to torch us a couple of times (Probably on Smoot's side).

Burleson, Seattle's way of tweaking our nose for stealing Hutch, will be a non-factor...just like he's been all year (Did anyone other than Seattle think he would be?).
Jackson, Engram, and Branch can be dangerous, but Mike Tomlin is well aware of that, and likely is well prepared for that.
Seattle's running game is currently MIA.
1/2 of it is injured (Alexander), and the other half is fragmented (The O-line...thanks to us
;D).

Seattle's Defense isn't that bad, and they have gotten to the QB 16 times already this season.
They're about as stingy against the run as we are (Bad news for Chester), but they have holes in their pass defense (If only we had a passing game!!!).
Statistically, they actually come out close to us...but ranked 10 spots lower.

If we come in there and hit them hard and fast, we can definately steal this game.
If we come in and play "wait-n-see" offense (Like we have the first 5 games), we leave 3-3.
For us, this is a defining game.

Caine

COJOMAY
10-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Viking finally come out of their shell and score a TD in the Red Zone with a pass. But that's the best they can muster along with three FG's.
Seachickens 17
Vikings 13

NodakPaul
10-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Jackson, Engram, and Branch can be dangerous, but Mike Tomlin is well aware of that, and likely is well prepared for that.

Don't have to worry about Engram.
He is OUT for Sunday's game, isn't he?

Billy Boy
10-20-2006, 02:42 PM
yada yada
vikes win by 14

Prophet
10-20-2006, 02:47 PM
"SENNA5" wrote:

Seahawks..28

Vikings .....10

You must work for ESPN.
Your understanding of the game and in-depth analysis leaves me speechless.
I'm calling my bookie now.

Slade
10-20-2006, 02:55 PM
I think Longwell is going to be the difference maker. He has to be spot on & if our D holds tight, Ryan will give us the W in a squeaker. 20-17 is my score

vikesoto
10-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Without Alexander ,21-20 Vikings...

If Alexander plays , we lose 35-21.

skum
10-20-2006, 03:13 PM
"vikesoto" wrote:

Without Alexander ,21-20 Vikings...

If Alexander plays , we lose 35-21.

Then i like that Alexander is listed as OUT!

Slade
10-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Even if Alexander is to play, he's rusty & would not get alot of carries. I don't think he would make that big of an impact right now

Billy Boy
10-20-2006, 03:36 PM
If SA came back early I dont think he would all of a sudden be 100% old SA.
He wasn't rushing anything amazing before he got injured anyways.
Mostly concerned with seattles passing game.
I feel that thats the way we would lose it.
I also have a gut feeling that the Leif Erikson ran offense will finaly hit puberty.
But it is just a gut feeling and I have had fierce amount of caffeine and nicotine.
To reiterate
Vikes by 14

MississippiViking
10-20-2006, 03:45 PM
Vikes 19-17 with our only touchdown by the defense.
Our offense is going nowhere with Brad and the dropping gang.
I pray they make me eat crow on that last statement!

Vikings Ketchup
10-20-2006, 03:55 PM
"Caine" wrote:

"Vikings" wrote:

It's already obvious, this is probably going to be the toughest game on the Vikings schedule this year other than the two upcoming Bears games... (we'll probably have to meet them in the playoffs at sometime)

Ummmm...we already played the Bears once.
Handed them the game in the 4th...remember?
I try and block ugly memories too...

Without that pressure, look for Hasselbeck to torch us a couple of times (Probably on Smoot's side).

Burleson, Seattle's way of tweaking our nose for stealing Hutch, will be a non-factor...just like he's been all year (Did anyone other than Seattle think he would be?).
Seattle's running game is currently MIA.
1/2 of it is injured (Alexander), and the other half is fragmented (The O-line...thanks to us
;D).

Caine

I say to "Live and forget, but to win, you must remember your mistakes in the past, so that you may correct them in the future". In other words, you must forget about something big such as the loss to the Bears, but still you must keep that memory stuck in the back of your mind so that you can use what happened in the last game, and fix it.

Stop dissing Smoot, I'm sick of people putting Smoot down. He would not be a starting CB if we didn't think he could do the job. The guy is, yes, a little inconsistant, and needs to work on his tackling (what CB doesn't other than mabye Antoine Winfield and Dunta Robinson) and probably wouldn't be that bad of a CB.

You need to read a little better in previous replies that I've made. Right in the first Post I tell you that Bobby Engram is out due to an unknown Illness. Shaun Alexander is out of this game and mabye the next two games as well due to a broken left foot.

We will get lots of pressure on these guys. They've allowed 17 sacks this year, which will lead to poor protection for Matt Hasselbeck, he can scramble, but we have some fast players on the team, and we'll be able to stop him for few yards if not negative yards. Now they've also gotten 16 sacks of there own on defense; but we've only allowed 7 sacks on our line this year which is pretty good. They won't put to much pressure on Johnson, I could see a maximum of 4 sack allowed this game. ;D

Vikings Ketchup
10-20-2006, 03:57 PM
People don't seem to be reading to well today. ::) I put in the first post that the Vikings total offence is ranked 12th in the league. So how can you keep saying that offence isn't producing? ??? :D

mnjamie
10-20-2006, 04:01 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

Viking finally come out of their shell and score a TD in the Red Zone with a pass. But that's the best they can muster along with three FG's.
Seachickens 17
Vikings 13

Let's see:

TD+Xtra pt. = 7 pts.
FG #1

= 3 pts.
FG #2

= 3 pts.
FG #3

= 3 pts.

Total

= 16 pts.

It's okay COJO, we understand you skip your "Med's" once in awhile ... (i kid, i kid)
;D

Mr-holland
10-20-2006, 04:07 PM
vikings 24 - 17 seahawks

nephilimstorm
10-20-2006, 04:19 PM
Vikes win on late field goal 30-27

Prophet
10-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Vikes win 2-0, all hell breaks out on PP.O because the offense is still slumping.

SENNA5
10-20-2006, 04:53 PM
"tybrones87" wrote:

You do know "k dope" doesn't play for us right? Do you really think coming off of a bye is a bad thing? Shaun Alexander won't be playing against us. Oh yeah his initials are SA. SA=stupid A$$
Wow my bad on K-Dope thing it was late when i posted
:-[
Your SA quote is a real snappy comeback what are you in 3rd grade all i said was your QB's initial are BJ thats all. anyhow the score for those who have missed it.

Seahawks....35

Vikings.....3

Slade
10-20-2006, 05:30 PM
hmmm 35 points without SA? You guys couldn't even score that much vs the Rams, but against our tough D? I don't buy it. That 35-3 score is more like what the Bears handed to you. Remember, we should have beaten the Bears.

SENNA5
10-20-2006, 06:15 PM
"Slade" wrote:

hmmm 35 points without SA? You guys couldn't even score that much vs the Rams, but against our tough D? I don't buy it. That 35-3 score is more like what the Bears handed to you. Remember, we should have beaten the Bears.
I like the QUOTE should have beaten the Small Panda cubs but you did not anyhow... what was i thinking 35-3 i should have posted 42-0 my bad ;D

UndisputedVike
10-20-2006, 07:10 PM
"SENNA5" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

I like the QUOTE should have beaten the Small Panda cubs but you did not anyhow... what was i thinking 35-3 i should have posted 42-0 my bad ;D

::) I can't imagine how it feels to be so illiterate and biased...yet you live in a small world where that's all the poeple know, all Hawks fans are that way as it seems so far since that's all we have got here, so it's not surprise but you, you on the other hand stick out like a piar of two sore thumbs.

Everytime you post, it just screams saying "Hi, i'm football illiterate and a complete silly guy, I don't want help because I feel that if I keep on this pace my Hawk brothern will promote me to leader. Then all the world will see just how football illiterate we Hawk's fans are."

COJOMAY
10-20-2006, 08:15 PM
"mnjamie" wrote:

"COJOMAY" wrote:

Seachickens 17
Vikings 13

Let's see:

TD+Xtra pt. = 7 pts.
FG #1

= 3 pts.
FG #2

= 3 pts.
FG #3

= 3 pts.

Total

= 16 pts.

It's okay COJO, we understand you skip your "Med's" once in awhile ... (i kid, i kid)
;D

Whoops, added one extra FG. My bad!

sharper42
10-20-2006, 08:59 PM
"SENNA5" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

vikings win, 56-0

Vikings Ketchup
10-20-2006, 09:48 PM
"Acumen" wrote:

Vikes win 2-0, all hell breaks out on PP.O because the offense is still slumping.

That would be suprising considering that the lowest scoring games in history are (who would have guessed) 0-0, the last time that this happened though, was between the N.Y. Giants vs. Detroit, Nov.7, 1943.

But the fewest points ever scored in a shutout victory is (who would have guessed again) , 2-0 once by (Who would have guessed :o lol) Green Bay vs. Chi. Bears, Oct. 16, 1932, and Chi. Bears vs. Green Bay, Sept. 18, 1938.

Otherwise, if this happens it will be a first in 66 years! This will definetly not going to happen because these two teams have a history of producing high scoring offences (1998 Vikes ;D and the 2005 Hawks) meaning this will probably once again be one of those high scoring games (35 points or more scored by both teams in my opinion with the defences out there today) between the two teams. ;D

The Vikes are still gonna win though! 8)

Prophet
10-21-2006, 09:06 AM
"Vikings" wrote:

"Acumen" wrote:

That would be suprising considering that the lowest scoring games in history are (who would have guessed) 0-0, the last time that this happened though, was between the N.Y. Giants vs. Detroit, Nov.7, 1943.

But the fewest points ever scored in a shutout victory is (who would have guessed again) , 2-0 once by (Who would have guessed :o lol) Green Bay vs. Chi. Bears, Oct. 16, 1932, and Chi. Bears vs. Green Bay, Sept. 18, 1938.

Otherwise, if this happens it will be a first in 66 years! This will definetly not going to happen because these two teams have a history of producing high scoring offences (1998 Vikes ;D and the 2005 Hawks) meaning this will probably once again be one of those high scoring games (35 points or more scored by both teams in my opinion with the defences out there today) between the two teams. ;D

The Vikes are still gonna win though! 8)

The prior years teams have no bearing on this year.

My prediction at 2-0 will be closer than yours with 35+ pts for each team.

marantzo
10-21-2006, 10:10 AM
I'm not sure if it still holds, but if a team forfeits a game the game is recorded as 1-0.
Good trivia question, 'How can you get 1 point in an NFL football game?'

Mr. Purple
10-21-2006, 10:15 AM
"SENNA5" wrote:

"tybrones87" wrote:

Your SA quote is a real snappy comeback what are you in 3rd grade all i said was your QB's initial are BJ thats all. anyhow the score for those who have missed it.

Seahawks....35

Vikings.....3

SENNA5 I hope you will be joining us on the board...AFTER the game no matter what right??? ;D

whackthepack
10-21-2006, 10:47 AM
"SENNA5" wrote:

"tybrones87" wrote:

Seahawks....35

Vikings.....3

Are you feeling OK after your lobotomy?

Hope that you come back for the crow sandwich you will be eating!

The Vikes D only scores 1 TD this week but the offense comes through and the Vikes win 24 to 16! :o

Caine
10-21-2006, 03:14 PM
"Vikings" wrote:

I say to "Live and forget, but to win, you must remember your mistakes in the past, so that you may correct them in the future". In other words, you must forget about something big such as the loss to the Bears, but still you must keep that memory stuck in the back of your mind so that you can use what happened in the last game, and fix it.

The point was you stated that we have 2 upcomming games with the Bears...we have, in fact, only 1.

"Vikings" wrote:

Stop dissing Smoot, I'm sick of people putting Smoot down. He would not be a starting CB if we didn't think he could do the job. The guy is, yes, a little inconsistant, and needs to work on his tackling (what CB doesn't other than mabye Antoine Winfield and Dunta Robinson) and probably wouldn't be that bad of a CB.

I'll stop "dissing" Smoot once he starts playing up to the level of his contract.
He had a good game versus Detroit, but I'm still waiting for him to be consistant.
Until then, all we have to go on is last season....and we all know how well THAT turned out.
Smoot was highly hyped comming in, and hasn't delivered.
I still have high hopes for him - he has all the tools to be successful - but he has been the weak link in the secondary thus far.

"Vikings" wrote:

You need to read a little better in previous replies that I've made. Right in the first Post I tell you that Bobby Engram is out due to an unknown Illness. Shaun Alexander is out of this game and mabye the next two games as well due to a broken left foot.

Ooops, missed Engram being out.
My bad.
I feel just horrible about it (Not really, this is one of those patronizing replies I give when people over react to posts).
But I already stated Alexander was out.
I said the RUNNING GAME was MIA, not Alexander.
Everyone knows why Alexander is out.

"Vikings" wrote:

We will get lots of pressure on these guys. They've allowed 17 sacks this year, which will lead to poor protection for Matt Hasselbeck, he can scramble, but we have some fast players on the team, and we'll be able to stop him for few yards if not negative yards. Now they've also gotten 16 sacks of there own on defense; but we've only allowed 7 sacks on our line this year which is pretty good. They won't put to much pressure on Johnson, I could see a maximum of 4 sack allowed this game. ;D

Jury is still out on how well our O-Line can contain Seattle's pass rush.
Hopefully, we won't stay with the hyper-conservative play calling and hand them the game - like Arizona did with Chicago.

I still say that if our Offense remains ineffective, we walk away 3-3.
Our Defense should be able to stymie their Offense, so if our Offense shows up, we can steal one on the road.

vikesD
10-21-2006, 03:23 PM
I think the O-line better get together in the red zone Qwest is gonna be rockin. Vikes D steps up big 20-6 Minn.

singersp
10-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Last week I predicted the Vikes would win 27-16 & the final was 26-17.

This week my prediction is 20-16 Vikings.

Seattle put up a ton of points against NYG & 21 against the Cardinals, but only mustered 9 against the Lions & 6 against the Bears who also use the Tampa 2.

Our "D" will keep them at bay, however not out of FG range & our secondary will give up a TD.

Vikings Ketchup
10-21-2006, 05:09 PM
"Caine" wrote:

The point was you stated that we have 2 upcomming games with the Bears...we have, in fact, only 1.

Yeah I forgot about the other game, (like I said in my statement ;D) but really we still will most likely have to face the Bears in the playoffs with the way they're playing. :'(

PurplePride80
10-21-2006, 06:20 PM
Are the Minnesota Vikings going to give former Seahawks offensive guard Steve Hutchinson a victory to celebrate during his Seattle homecoming?

Yes.

This game is ripe for Hutchinson, who joined the Vikings as a free agent from Seattle, to show his former team how much it misses him.

Look for the Vikings to give the Seahawks defense a steady diet of Chester Taylor, probably to the tune of 25-plus rushing attempts. The Vikings have had far better success this season when Taylor's running is the focal point of their offense. In three victories, he averaged 27 carries and 108 yards. In two losses, he averaged only 15 attempts and 49 yards. Seattle's greatest defensive vulnerability is its smallish middle, and that is likely where Taylor will do the bulk of his running -- with Hutchinson often leading the way.

The Vikings should be able to complement their ground attack by taking some downfield shots to Marcus Robinson, who also figures to be a greater factor in the red zone, where Minnesota has been struggling.

Minnesota's two-deep zone coverage should help prevent the Seahawks' multiple play-making wide receivers from doing too much damage. If the Vikings can control the clock on offense and succeed in keeping Darrell Jackson, Deion Branch and Nate Burleson in front of them for most of the game, they are likely to avoid a shootout. And the last thing most Seahawks opponents ever want is a shootout.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9741921

WINchester FIELDer
10-21-2006, 09:50 PM
The vikings offense starts off the game with a long drive which ends up in a field goal

ryan longwell kicks it to the 10 yard line seattle returns it to the 30 giving them pretty good field position

our defense stops them

our offense does nothing

kluwe punts it for 30 yards

our defense stops them....

really though i think our team plays better as a whole this week

vikings win 19-13

kjdaddy
10-21-2006, 09:58 PM
I say Vikes use this week to show the league they are for real.
Vikes 24
Birds

gregair13
10-22-2006, 11:40 AM
big time game this week. lets see what kind of team we really are.

i predict a win, just like everyweek

TARKenton
10-22-2006, 07:22 PM
"SENNA5" wrote:

"Slade" wrote:

TROLL!!!

OWNED!!!!!!!!!! :D

Vikings Ketchup
10-22-2006, 07:25 PM
Final Score: Vikings 31 - Seahawks 13

Original Prediction: Vikings 21 - Seahawks 17

Prediction Outcome: Well, I never saw the Matt Hasselbeck injury, that will always change a Prediction when a star player is injured. Overall I wasn't as off as I had thought, I didn't think it would turn into this much of a separation between the two teams.

As predicted, few rushing yards for the Hawks, and they caused 4 sacks, exactly as predicted. I also said that Griffin would shut out Burleson (Jokingly ;D) so where is my dollar So-Cal Vike?

I had a feeling that the Viking's Offense would finnally come out of it's shell, and it definitely showed in this game. Congratulations to Chester Taylor taking the longest offensive play for a touchdown in Viking's Club history.

Key Stats for the Vikings:

Brad Johnson: 15/24 for 171 yards, 1 TD and 0 INT's-QB Rating of 97.7

Chester Taylor: 26 Att. for 169 yards, 1 TD for 95 yards (longest offensive TD play in club history) 2 rec. 25 yards, longest rec. for 11 yards.

Marcus Robinson: 4 rec. for 77 yards, 1 TD for 40 yards. From Brad Johnson

Jermaine Wiggins: 1 rec. for 15 yards, 1 TD obviously for 15 yards. From Mewelde Moore

E.J. Henderson: 9 tackles, 1 INT to clinch the win.

Cedric Griffin: Shut's out Nate Burleson, 4 tackles, 1 INT (A beautiful leap by the way)

Ben Leber: 4 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF (Recovered by Kevin Williams, returned 0 yards for a TD)

Kevin Williams: 4 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FR for 0 yards and a TD

Darion Scott: 3 tackles, 1 sack

Since I don't care about the Seahawk's stats, and cause I'm too lazy to post them, you can go find those stats for yourself. ;D

whackthepack
10-23-2006, 08:14 AM
"whackthepack" wrote:

"SENNA5" wrote:

"tybrones87" wrote:

Seahawks....35

Vikings.....3

Are you feeling OK after your lobotomy?

Hope that you come back for the crow sandwich you will be eating!

The Vikes D only scores 1 TD this week but the offense comes through and the Vikes win 24 to 16! :o

Well I was right that the D only had 1 TD this week, but the offense came through even bigger than I imagined!

Mr. Purple
10-23-2006, 09:15 AM
**walks in, and looks for SeaHawk fans**

**Walks out**