PDA

View Full Version : I heard on ESPN radio last week that TO is second in the league in drops with 4,

carolinafan
10-19-2006, 06:32 PM
and T Will leads the league in drops with 5?
Now I know no one wants to lead the league in drops, but TW only has 4 drops this year (which is still too many).
There was one pass that's being called a drop that would have been a circus catch.
You can't count that one.
TW will settle down and be fine.

Vikes_King
10-19-2006, 06:37 PM
troy is a young reciever that wasnt expected to be a starter, for a little while at least.. this should be common sense to most; unfortunatly it isnt.

whackthepack
10-19-2006, 06:40 PM
"carolinafan" wrote:

Now I know no one wants to lead the league in drops, but TW only has 4 drops this year (which is still too many).
There was one pass that's being called a drop that would have been a circus catch.

Have to ask, one was supposed to be T-HO and one was supposed to be T-Will but witch is witch becasue you used TWill for both?

marantzo
10-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Besides the difference in experience, the other big difference is that TW doesn't blame anyone else for his dropped passes.

TO should try catching passes with his mouth. It's big enough and gets more use than his hands. Caught all those pills too. I don't think any hit the ground.

Prophet
10-20-2006, 07:00 AM
"carolinafan" wrote:

You have been pumping up TWill since the offseason.
I'm still waiting for him to live up to your, my, and the team's expectations.