PDA

View Full Version : Vikings | T. Jackson to start Week 6

Prophet
10-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Vikings | T. Jackson to start Week 6
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:28:32 -0700

Minnesota Vikings QB Tarvaris Jackson (knee) will start week 6.
Brad Childress mentioned in an interview with Len Pastabelly ESPN that he was reading threads at PP.O and came to the realization that the offense is not performing up to expectations.
Rumor has it that Brad Childress will now begin preparing for upcoming games by checking in at PP.O.

Disclaimer: if you believe this, even for a second, you are clinically brain dead.

Mr Anderson
10-09-2006, 06:32 PM
hahhjahahaahahahahahh Great thread, I knew it was bullshit from the title, but this fits perfectly to what many people have been saying.

ChiTownVike
10-09-2006, 06:32 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

Brad Childress mentioned in an interview with Len Pastabelly ESPN that he was reading threads at PP.O and came to the realization that the offense is not performing up to expectations.
Rumor has it that Brad Childress will now begin preparing for upcoming games by checking in at PP.O.

Disclaimer: if you believe this, even for a second, you are clinically brain dead.

I wouldnt mind it lol

I though it was pretty funny because at first I thought it would be like Tom Jackson like a D-Line for example and then I started reading it.

Nice one Prophet

happy camper
10-09-2006, 06:33 PM
this is one of the most absolutly genius threads ever. its not an original idea, but the execution was flawless.

this is perfect commentary on why i dont even read this forum much anymore.

V4L
10-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Haha fuck that!! I was so happy

One Love

NordicNed
10-09-2006, 06:35 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

Prophet,

Didn't you finish reading the whole story?
It also mentioned how Childress, not being happy with his current O Cordinator was going to start game six with a new cordinator....Someone he met during half-time near the 50 yard line...

OUR VERY OWN SINGER SP... ;D

vikinggreg
10-09-2006, 06:53 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

So when do we get Moss, Jerry Porter and Donnie Edwards? Has Fred Smoot packed his bags yet? ;D ;D What other gems have I missed

PacNWVike
10-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Good one Prophet!
8)

Ltrey33
10-09-2006, 07:22 PM
Great disclaimer Prophet!
;D

Smudge
10-09-2006, 07:27 PM
The title may have fooled a few more folks at first if the Vikes had a week 6 game........

PacNWVike
10-09-2006, 07:28 PM
"Ltrey33" wrote:

Great disclaimer Prophet!
;D

Good eye Lt!

PacNWVike
10-09-2006, 09:01 PM
"CStephanRun13" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

I would like to say that that actually had me going because I couldn't read your print, dude....but if I was a coach or Vikings player I'm sure I would have a membership here...it RoX!!

And how in the world does Birk fit in that Vette????
??? 8)

Braddock
10-09-2006, 09:08 PM
That would be a dream come true for him to start. Just go out one series and see what happens.

PacNWVike
10-09-2006, 09:15 PM
"Braddock" wrote:

That would be a dream come true for him to start. Just go out one series and see what happens.

Dream for him, and I suspect the opposing defense too...
;D

mnjamie
10-09-2006, 09:53 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

I don't think it's such a stretch of the imagination ... Week 7 maybe though ....

;D

MetalMike-LoudVike
10-09-2006, 10:54 PM
OOOH THAT Prophet. I give him credit, Imagination dont go losing it as soon as I saw the thread 1 word come to mind BULL$H&*.
MMLV

enlvikeman
10-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Great thread.
Wish I would have thought of it first.

Billy Boy
10-10-2006, 12:26 AM
i love the subtle mention that hes injured "(knee)"
kinda sounds like an injury report.

Ltrey33
10-10-2006, 12:28 AM
"PacNWVike" wrote:

"CStephanRun13" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

I would like to say that that actually had me going because I couldn't read your print, dude....but if I was a coach or Vikings player I'm sure I would have a membership here...it RoX!!

And how in the world does Birk fit in that Vette????
??? 8)

ROFL! That's hilarious.

Ltrey33
10-10-2006, 12:37 AM
"Smudge" wrote:

The title may have fooled a few more folks at first if the Vikes had a week 6 game........

Oooh! Ba-zing!

Prophet
10-10-2006, 07:13 AM
"Smudge" wrote:

You don't think that was planned?
Hence, the disclaimer.